Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-2012, 11:41 PM   #751
Disneyfreak508
Frumpy Princess ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Command View Post
I had to comment because we brought our 20 month old daughter in February and we met the same Sleeping Beauty and she made the whole trip. She was so amazing with our daughter ...
Aww did you!? That's so magical! That's something you're always going to remember forever, I'm sure! We had a magical experience with Pocahontas when my brother was like 1 or 2 and we still remember it to this day! Disney characters are wonderful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiesalad View Post
The referbished shirt is too funny! Aw I love the UP castle one too.
We just got a puppy in the last few weeks and at the dog park we met a dog called Dug who is literally like Dug in the movie. SO cute!

Yeah they're both great! AWW that's so cute!! What kind of dog did you get? And haha aww that's super funny. I love it!

Jaq and Gus Gus are so adorable! Makes me want to watch Cinderella again!

FIGMENT PIN!!!!

What beautiful princesses... Sleeping Beauty is stunning! I really wish they would be a little more consistent with the ages though. It just makes Belle look so out of place.
Oh Disney casting... you confuse me so
There is a woman who dances in the Disneyland parades and she looks at least 10 years older than everybody else! I really don't understand what they are doing sometimes lol

They are adorable!

YAY FIGMENT!

Yeah she really is. That girl was beautiful! Yeah, I feel like that lady who has played Belle has been working there forever or something because I don't think they would hire here at her current age, you know? Disney casting is just really confusing.

Those menus are amazing! So fitting!

And by that you mean Disney foods!!

Awh I love the card and the cupcake. They REALLY know how to make a birthday special. Your mum is so cute with her wishing star too

Yeah they are!

Of course!

I know, they really do! It was such a wonderful lunch! I'm so glad we got to go there!
Old 04-11-2012, 12:19 AM   #752
librarymouse
Mouseketeer

LOVE the CRT updates!! You guys did have the best seats! It looks like so much fun!
Register to remove

Old 04-11-2012, 09:15 AM   #753
FancyNancy
Princess

This is a wonderful trip report! I just subscribed and am looking forward to the second half of you December 2011 trip report! Great job Jess! My DD8 and I are arriving in Disney on 4/28. Excitement!

Old 04-11-2012, 09:44 AM   #754
Disneyfreak508
Frumpy Princess ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by librarymouse View Post
LOVE the CRT updates!! You guys did have the best seats! It looks like so much fun!
Thank you! And I thought we did too That was a really great lunch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancyNancy View Post
This is a wonderful trip report! I just subscribed and am looking forward to the second half of you December 2011 trip report! Great job Jess! My DD8 and I are arriving in Disney on 4/28. Excitement!
Thank you so much! I'm so glad you're here! I hope you enjoy the upcoming updates - they're going to be great! Thank you! And I hope the two of you have a magical trip at the end of April! It's almost here!!
Old 04-11-2012, 01:05 PM   #755
debrapagliasotti
DIS Veteran

Love the review on CRT. We are hoping for bkfst there in Dec.
Old 04-11-2012, 01:22 PM   #756
katt789
DIS Veteran

Oh no! It's so close to ending!! Good thing there's another TR up & coming! Haha I totally get the Phillharmagic, it's honestly like, the greatest attraction in Fantasyland, I love it so so so so so much! And the automagically is amazing!! I just love the castle! Gah! CRT's is such a nice place to eat, and nice job getting the adr a week before hand! That takes talent! The lunch menu looks delicous, and that the desserts I know are amazing! Hooly talk about that Aurora, she's so pretty!!

Great updates!a

Instagram:Kattwyllie
Twitter: KattWy

Old 04-11-2012, 02:33 PM   #757
SmileGirl
Smiling

I forgot that they closed all those stores back then! I remember ours was supposed to close but then they changed it. That's horrible that ALL of your stores were closed.

Since I've been reading your trip reports since the summer, I've finally decided to be one of those people who writes a long response to comment a bunch. Cause that's fun.

I remember I used to love those mosaics when we used to walk through the castle! I love all the little details.

I love the UP castle shirt! So precious!

I actually thought about buying a Disney cookbook when we were there in August, but then I figured my mom would never let me cook anything. So I didn't. I wish I could enjoy Disney food in the comfort of my own home.

I haven't eaten at CRT since I was almost 3 years old. I wish I could go back.

I love all the little perks you get for eating there! The invitation, menu, wand, and card are all so cool.

IS THAT PROSCIUTTO ON THE SALAD? Please excuse my frump attack, but I loooooooove prosciutto. Yummmm.

Belle definitely looks older. I didn't know there was an age limit to play a princess. I think that if you look young like the princess, you should be allowed to play her. But that's just me.

Mmmmmmm those desserts look good.

So sad you have to leave soon, but at least there's another trip to hear about right after!
Old 04-11-2012, 03:03 PM   #758
Disneyfreak508
Frumpy Princess ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by debrapagliasotti View Post
Love the review on CRT. We are hoping for bkfst there in Dec.
Thank you! Ahh I love going there for breakfast. The food is DELICIOUS! The puffed french toast and the yogurt with fruit is amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by katt789 View Post
Oh no! It's so close to ending!! Good thing there's another TR up & coming! Haha I totally get the Phillharmagic, it's honestly like, the greatest attraction in Fantasyland, I love it so so so so so much! And the automagically is amazing!! I just love the castle! Gah! CRT's is such a nice place to eat, and nice job getting the adr a week before hand! That takes talent! The lunch menu looks delicous, and that the desserts I know are amazing! Hooly talk about that Aurora, she's so pretty!!

Great updates!a
I know! But it's okay, even better stuff is coming up next!
PhilharMagic IS probably the best thing in Fantasyland, if not one of the top attractions in the Magic Kingdom!
CRT is such a nice place to eat, I can't believe I got a reservation! I was so happy! Mmm everything tasted great! And that Aurora was perfect!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileGirl View Post
I forgot that they closed all those stores back then! I remember ours was supposed to close but then they changed it. That's horrible that ALL of your stores were closed.

I know. I'm still upset about it. Such a tragic time of my life.

Since I've been reading your trip reports since the summer, I've finally decided to be one of those people who writes a long response to comment a bunch. Cause that's fun.

Thank you for being such a loyal reader! And yay I love comments!

I remember I used to love those mosaics when we used to walk through the castle! I love all the little details.

I love the UP castle shirt! So precious!

Those mosaics are so pretty! It's so easy to miss them, too. It's such a nice disney detail.

I love that shirt too! I may consider buying it next time haha

I actually thought about buying a Disney cookbook when we were there in August, but then I figured my mom would never let me cook anything. So I didn't. I wish I could enjoy Disney food in the comfort of my own home.

Aww well maybe next time you should grab one. Delicious Disney is my favorite Disney cookbook!

I haven't eaten at CRT since I was almost 3 years old. I wish I could go back.

Aww it's such a special spot! I hope you get to go back soon!

I love all the little perks you get for eating there! The invitation, menu, wand, and card are all so cool.

They make it a really wonderful experience, that's for sure!

IS THAT PROSCIUTTO ON THE SALAD? Please excuse my frump attack, but I loooooooove prosciutto. Yummmm.

I'm not positive but that is very likely!

Belle definitely looks older. I didn't know there was an age limit to play a princess. I think that if you look young like the princess, you should be allowed to play her. But that's just me.

I know. I'm surprised that she was still working there!

Mmmmmmm those desserts look good.

SO. GOOD.

So sad you have to leave soon, but at least there's another trip to hear about right after!

Yes and the next one is going to be even better! I'm so excited to write about it!
Old 04-11-2012, 04:48 PM   #759
marDgreen88
DIS Veteran

Those are SUCH gorgeous pictures all around the castle! I have never had time to walk through the castle and really look at the mosaics, because there are always so many people around! They're so beautiful though, I really must make a note to do that!

AHHHH YOUR TABLE LOCATION WHAAAAT! You must have been freakin out! PIXIE DUUUUUST! (incase you were wondering, that was in a sing-songy princess voice... ya know, to make things clear.)

That's honestly the coolest and fanciest water bottle I've ever seen.

Awww, that poor Belle. That surprises me a lot, especially after reading about how high the standards are at the auditions! A lot of the times I'm baffled by the princesses I see in pictures. It might be realistic if that's how Belle is supposed to look NOW, 20 years after the movie ended...

Normally I wouldn't be so stoked for someone's trip to be over buuuuut in this case it just means that BLT is THAT MUCH SOONER. HIP HIP HOORAY.
Old 04-11-2012, 06:41 PM   #760
♫♥MickeyManda♥♫
Open up your heart and let the memories begin!

Looks like a lovely meal at Cinderella's- I have yet to eat there but hopefully I will eventually

I am loving your TR so far and I actually spent the last few days reading your first 4 TR's- you and the frumps are quite entertaining I must say can't wait to hear about the second December trip~!

I would go most anywhere to feel like I belong.
"Disney will be there waiting for you no matter what." ♥

Old 04-12-2012, 09:37 AM   #761
Disneyfreak508
Frumpy Princess ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by marDgreen88 View Post
Those are SUCH gorgeous pictures all around the castle! I have never had time to walk through the castle and really look at the mosaics, because there are always so many people around! They're so beautiful though, I really must make a note to do that!

Thank you so much! You'll have to do that eventually, it's a really pleasant experience!

AHHHH YOUR TABLE LOCATION WHAAAAT! You must have been freakin out! PIXIE DUUUUUST! (incase you were wondering, that was in a sing-songy princess voice... ya know, to make things clear.)

OMG it was AMAZING! I was freaking out! And haha thank you for clarifying

That's honestly the coolest and fanciest water bottle I've ever seen.

I know, right!?

Awww, that poor Belle. That surprises me a lot, especially after reading about how high the standards are at the auditions! A lot of the times I'm baffled by the princesses I see in pictures. It might be realistic if that's how Belle is supposed to look NOW, 20 years after the movie ended...

I know, it's ridiculous. I don't understand the Disney casting system because they turn down perfect people ALL the time but then they hire people who don't even fit the part! It's weird. Oh well.

Normally I wouldn't be so stoked for someone's trip to be over buuuuut in this case it just means that BLT is THAT MUCH SOONER. HIP HIP HOORAY.

Haha YAY! Unfortunately we have to get through the first three days of the trip before we get to Bay Lake. I seriously hope I get there by the time you go on your trip but at this rate I can't tell Haha I will do my best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♫♥MickeyManda♥♫ View Post
Looks like a lovely meal at Cinderella's- I have yet to eat there but hopefully I will eventually

I am loving your TR so far and I actually spent the last few days reading your first 4 TR's- you and the frumps are quite entertaining I must say can't wait to hear about the second December trip~!
It really was! You'll have to go there someday!

Thank you so much! And oh my gosh, that's so nice! I hope you enjoyed the other TR's! I'm so glad they're still being read! Haha I'm glad you enjoy us frumps I can't wait to write about the next trip!
Old 04-12-2012, 11:49 AM   #762
POLY1985
DIS Veteran

Thanks for the beautiful pictures of the castle mosaics. I haven't seen them in years. Loved the pic of your Mom blowing out her birthday candles!
That Belle was definitely too old for the part.

2014 Old Key West 2013 Animal Kingdom Villas
2012 Wilderness Lodge
BELLE & THE 3 BEASTS JUNE 2012 http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post45239041
2007 Wilderness Lodge
August 2007 Dining Review http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1556109

2003 Wilderness Lodge
2000 All Star Movies 1998 Fort Wilderness Cabins
1993 Caribbean Beach 1985 Polynesian - Honeymoon1976/1979 Fort Wilderness campground
Old 04-12-2012, 02:06 PM   #763
oopsiDAISY
DIS Veteran

Soooo- that girl got hired to play Belle and you were passed over on the first "look-see" audition?!?
Old 04-12-2012, 02:23 PM   #764
RooRach0906
"Oh Goody, Horray!"

Joining In! I love your trip report! I hope my DD are close like you and your mom so we can take an awesome Mother/Daughter trip when she is older! Your pictures are amazing!!! I love seeing all the Christmas decorations can not wait to see them this Decemeber in person!!! Can not wait to read more!

On our weigh and bringing Tagalongs ~ Sept 2014 PTR ~
Old 04-12-2012, 06:33 PM   #765
PlutosRHM55
Pluto's Un-Mentioned Manager

Location: Amongst the thousand happy haunts beginning to materialize, but suffering a disquieting metamorphosis... Your cadaverous pallor portrays an aura of foreboding, you know?

Alright, all caught up! I was getting so nervous you would be DONE before I got over here to catch up... but I caught up!

I usually would give you many LONG comments, but I have so much to catch up on so I will say I enjoyed all of the updates. I loved seeing all the pictures you took of POR! When I tried to originally get my what-was-to-be-my-sweet-16-trip on the road, I tried to persuade my mom to go there, but of course, she said "If we're going to Disney, we aren't going to resorts like that, we go for the best!" Ugghh... my mother. Anyways... it's so nice to know my expectations of the place would be realistic.

Thanks for giving us your little insight into the audition process! While I would LOVE to be a face character in Disney there is just no luck for me in that aspect. All Disney guys rarely come out and most are fuzzies. Then, there is Aladdin and Peter Pan. I probably could be a good Peter, but I'm WAY too tall and I look nothing Aladdin (then the height thing again). Yeah, no luck there! Unless they decide to let the Princes be more frequent visitors I'd totally do it, but working at Tower of Terror suffices lol Anyways... sorry to hear you didn't get very far though that didn't seem your intention, but I'm sure next time you will be getting that letter saying "Congratulations, you have been cast as Jasmine!" Trust me, Timmy KNOWS!

Ooooo... Sir Mickey's looks like such an awesome store! I'm probably going to have to get that shirt, see what my friends say about it because I'm not dating anyone teehee (: I love the pins you got just walking around the immediate Fantasyland area. If we ever meet up in Disney whenever I go back (whenever that may be) you'll have to give me ALL of those... okay maybe not all of them... maybe yes all of them... what am I saying? Continuing on...

What a great lunch you had at CRT! It looks so pretty and the food looks fantastic! Oh how I would love to go there... though I'm sure it would freak everyone out if I was the first one to say hi to the princesses when they came by lol But still THE FOOD! Mmmm... and I like all the little souvenirs they give to you. Glad to hear your mom's birthday turned out to be a good one

Can't wait to read more!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: