Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-25-2012, 09:32 AM   #256
PNO4TE
DIS Musician
Piano Teacher
Can't stay awake at night for the "hen parties"

Inquiring minds will be happy to know that my reservations are all set now.

And, thanks to a great rep at the Dolphin we have exactly the room we want and the F&W Classic reservation is tied to the room reservation with no need to change rooms!

"Music... this is the favorite passion of my soul." ~ Thomas Jefferson
‎"Good wine is a necessity of life for me" ~ Thomas Jefferson

In memory of June. 09/04/06. "Keep the board going for me while I'm gone..."
PNO4TE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 09:36 AM   #257
RachelTori
AKL Jambo Wildbunch

Sees little green people
Wants to dine with Kansas

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNO4TE View Post
Seminar is booked for both of us! Today I plan to work on the other problem. Wish me luck with these reservations!
It was great talking with you this morning! So happy you got the room reservations squared away!

(I didn't get Tony when I called this morning - dang it!! )

RachelTori is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-25-2012, 09:49 AM   #258
dgbg100106

It is pretty unique... Just like me
Mommy, please make the mean witch stop talking to me

Quote:
Seminar is booked for both of us! Today I plan to work on the other problem. Wish me luck with these reservations!
Good luck... Fingers crossed

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
dgbg100106 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 07:07 PM   #259
TyRy
Part of the problem is I wear my shorts
It is making me nutty

Found out last night that Mark will not be joining in the fun of the S&D F&W Fest. A friend called and told him to "Save the Date" as he's finally tying the knot - October 13th and wanted to make sure we could make it.

I'll already be in FL, so I told him to have fun and he could come down on Sunday. So it'll be me solo for those two days. Just bought my ticket for the Wine Blending on Sat - my favorite types of red are blended ones, so I'm looking forward to this.
Mickey's Hand is Back in my Pocket - A Trippie for Sept/Oct 08 and 1st Trip Home to AKV
Trip of New Phases, Friends & 40 - Sept 09 - CR/AKV
*A Giraffe Meets the Beach - Oct '10 BCV/AKV* *Oct '11 AKV/Poly *1st Birthday Trip and Disney Dream Cruise - Dec '11 AKV* *Oct '12 - 18 days! AKVJ, BWV, AKVK*
*Nov 2013 AKVJ* *Extra May 2014 Trip SSR*
TyRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 07:23 PM   #260
RachelTori
AKL Jambo Wildbunch

Sees little green people

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyRy View Post
Found out last night that Mark will not be joining in the fun of the S&D F&W Fest. A friend called and told him to "Save the Date" as he's finally tying the knot - October 13th and wanted to make sure we could make it.

I'll already be in FL, so I told him to have fun and he could come down on Sunday. So it'll be me solo for those two days. Just bought my ticket for the Wine Blending on Sat - my favorite types of red are blended ones, so I'm looking forward to this.
Sorry Mark will miss the Classic, but so glad you will be there! We're also doing the Saturday Wine Blending, along with Elin & Bob - we'll have a great time! I hope you are planning to join us!

This is the seminar I did last year and it was definitely worth the $$!

Old 03-25-2012, 07:54 PM   #261
TyRy
Part of the problem is I wear my shorts
It is making me nutty

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelTori View Post
Sorry Mark will miss the Classic, but so glad you will be there! We're also doing the Saturday Wine Blending, along with Elin & Bob - we'll have a great time! I hope you are planning to join us!

This is the seminar I did last year and it was definitely worth the $$!
That sounds much nicer than how I was going to put it - I was going to crash the party with Elin and Bob and you and JD . Can't wait! Now if only we knew what our mysterious birthday girl will be up to (although I know she's been busy lately.)
Mickey's Hand is Back in my Pocket - A Trippie for Sept/Oct 08 and 1st Trip Home to AKV
Trip of New Phases, Friends & 40 - Sept 09 - CR/AKV
*A Giraffe Meets the Beach - Oct '10 BCV/AKV* *Oct '11 AKV/Poly *1st Birthday Trip and Disney Dream Cruise - Dec '11 AKV* *Oct '12 - 18 days! AKVJ, BWV, AKVK*
*Nov 2013 AKVJ* *Extra May 2014 Trip SSR*
TyRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 07:23 AM   #262
PNO4TE
DIS Musician
Piano Teacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyRy View Post
That sounds much nicer than how I was going to put it - I was going to crash the party with Elin and Bob and you and JD . Can't wait! Now if only we knew what our mysterious birthday girl will be up to (although I know she's been busy lately.)
Crash away!!

Old 03-26-2012, 08:26 AM   #263
RachelTori
AKL Jambo Wildbunch

Sees little green people

Quote:
Crash away!!
Exactly what I was going to say!!

Old 03-26-2012, 02:41 PM   #264
Angel16
Member of the 'Jambo! WildBunch'
Mouseketeer

Looks like several of you have everything all arranged. We are in a state of flux right now. We have our room reserved at the Swan for Oct 11-14, however I have to get a few things straighten out before I know we can attend on those dates and move to the package.

Send good thoughts and some prayers our way. I am still researching and planning but am beginning to wonder if we will be at WDW at all this year.
Old 03-26-2012, 03:09 PM   #265
dgbg100106

It is pretty unique... Just like me
Mommy, please make the mean witch stop talking to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel16 View Post
Looks like several of you have everything all arranged. We are in a state of flux right now. We have our room reserved at the Swan for Oct 11-14, however I have to get a few things straighten out before I know we can attend on those dates and move to the package.

Send good thoughts and some prayers our way. I am still researching and planning but am beginning to wonder if we will be at WDW at all this year.
Ann you are starting to sound like me.... Think positive and you will make it!

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
dgbg100106 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 10:18 PM   #266
PNO4TE
DIS Musician
Piano Teacher

Lots of positive vibes heading your way, Ann.

Old 03-29-2012, 06:00 AM   #267
RachelTori
AKL Jambo Wildbunch

Sees little green people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel16 View Post

Quote:
Lots of positive vibes heading your way, Ann.
You can do it, Ann! Everything will fall into place and you will be at WDW this October!! Where there's a will, there's a way!

I booked my room for arrival day 10/7. I booked a Little Mermaid room at Art of Animation! Those rooms are scheduled to open Sept 15th. I plan to spend some time getting to know the resort and taking lots of pictures!

No discounts available yet so I'm booked at rack rate ($130+tax) - something I wouldn't ordinarily do, but this is a special case! The family suites are $360+tax in October. I didn't want to see the new resort THAT much!!

We can make dining reservations starting April 7, but I think I'll hold off to first see what paid events Epcot offers.

Old 03-29-2012, 06:24 AM   #268
PNO4TE
DIS Musician
Piano Teacher

Quote:
I booked my room for arrival day 10/7. I booked a Little Mermaid room at Art of Animation! Those rooms are scheduled to open Sept 15th. I plan to spend some time getting to know the resort and taking lots of pictures!

No discounts available yet so I'm booked at rack rate ($130+tax) - something I wouldn't ordinarily do, but this is a special case! The family suites are $360+tax in October. I didn't want to see the new resort THAT much!!

We can make dining reservations starting April 7, but I think I'll hold off to first see what paid events Epcot offers.
How fun, Laura! Can't wait to see your photos.

As for dining... I am thinking about a trip with NO table reservations! I always come home wishing I had spent more time at the kiosks and this would be a good year to do that, I think. It would make it easier for Bob too. So, that is where my head is right now. For the time being. Until I rethink it. Again...

Old 03-29-2012, 07:08 AM   #269
RachelTori
AKL Jambo Wildbunch

Sees little green people

Quote:
How fun, Laura! Can't wait to see your photos.

As for dining... I am thinking about a trip with NO table reservations! I always come home wishing I had spent more time at the kiosks and this would be a good year to do that, I think. It would make it easier for Bob too. So, that is where my head is right now. For the time being. Until I rethink it. Again...
I hear ya! "Dinner" on 10/12 and 13 is covered, out on the Causeway! I'm just afraid if we don't have several *hearty* meals, JD will break the bank at the kiosks!!

Old 03-29-2012, 09:16 AM   #270
PNO4TE
DIS Musician
Piano Teacher

Quote:
I hear ya! "Dinner" on 10/12 and 13 is covered, out on the Causeway! I'm just afraid if we don't have several *hearty* meals, JD will break the bank at the kiosks!!
Well, considering how Bob "eats" these days, hearty could consist of two cans. I will need to eat, but a few stops at kiosks ought to take care of my needs and will be much cheaper than a fancy-schmancy dinner like we used to do every night on these trips!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: