Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons > Planning our Happily Ever After
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-11-2012, 10:34 AM   #106
2012DisneyWorldBride
I was a Disney Bride on 12.8.12
I put ketchup on my ketchup
 
2012DisneyWorldBride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,470

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofubeast View Post
Yay!! Glad you got everything you wanted and CM was able to book a big block for you!! You have so much to look forward to!!

Are you doing gift bags for you guests when they check in? I imagine there are lots of fun things you could put in there that are WDW related!

Our 180 is tomorrow. Crossing fingers it goes well.
Yes we are doing giftbags for the guests that stay on Disney property... Only problem is a few guests are checking in two days before us... So I'm thinking we may try to bring them over the weekend before if Disney will hold them for me and put in their rooms. Yea there is sooo much fun stuff to put in them! And we are doing embroidered Mickey ears as place cards at the wedding so they will all be able to sport their ears!

Good luck on your 180 days! My fingers are crossed for you too!
__________________

Michelle & Jeff's 12/8/12 Disney Wishes Wedding WP/GF/DP Morocco - Planning Journal and Trip Report!!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2850449
Our Wedding / Honeymoon Trip - 8 Day Deluxe Dining Plan Review With Pictures!!! Didn't finish...
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3037533
Michelle - Jeff (DH) - Chanel (Maltese Puppy)
Disney Trips: AP - for as long as I can remember - AKL 8/2011, GF 12/2012 & AKL 12/2012, CBR 9/2013 & GF 12/2013, CBR 8/2014 & GF 12/2014
2012DisneyWorldBride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 04:56 PM   #107
tric8783
DIS Veteran
 
tric8783's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Middletown, CT
Posts: 985

Sorry I've missed a little bit. Guess my little wedding distracted me from your PJ! I love your short white dress, so cute! Your PS looks awesome too, I love how the GF really goes all out. We didn't get that with the BW, even though our chef was amazing and so was the food, it wasn't as pretty. Lucky duck The pictures of you going into Franck's are so cute!

Yay for 180 days! All your reservations look great, the only one I think you're missing is Ohana?! Do you not like it or just overlooked it? haha If you don't like it that's fine too

We did welcome bags and had people check in before getting them, they were just delivered to the rooms of the people who had already checked in. Just a thought if you didnt want to drive just to drop them off!

All of your purchases and transfers are amazing, like christmas or birthday for sure!
__________________
tric8783 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 06-19-2012, 01:39 PM   #108
2012DisneyWorldBride
I was a Disney Bride on 12.8.12
I put ketchup on my ketchup
 
2012DisneyWorldBride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,470

Quote:
Originally Posted by tric8783 View Post
Sorry I've missed a little bit. Guess my little wedding distracted me from your PJ! I love your short white dress, so cute! Your PS looks awesome too, I love how the GF really goes all out. We didn't get that with the BW, even though our chef was amazing and so was the food, it wasn't as pretty. Lucky duck The pictures of you going into Franck's are so cute!

Yay for 180 days! All your reservations look great, the only one I think you're missing is Ohana?! Do you not like it or just overlooked it? haha If you don't like it that's fine too

We did welcome bags and had people check in before getting them, they were just delivered to the rooms of the people who had already checked in. Just a thought if you didnt want to drive just to drop them off!

All of your purchases and transfers are amazing, like christmas or birthday for sure!
Thank you!

We have never eaten at O'hana... I was thinking about booking it but there are sooooooo many places we want to try. We go to Disney a lot, but usually for a day or two trips, so we never get the dining plan...so for the honeymoon since we have it - we will be eating good! LOL
__________________

Michelle & Jeff's 12/8/12 Disney Wishes Wedding WP/GF/DP Morocco - Planning Journal and Trip Report!!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2850449
Our Wedding / Honeymoon Trip - 8 Day Deluxe Dining Plan Review With Pictures!!! Didn't finish...
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3037533
Michelle - Jeff (DH) - Chanel (Maltese Puppy)
Disney Trips: AP - for as long as I can remember - AKL 8/2011, GF 12/2012 & AKL 12/2012, CBR 9/2013 & GF 12/2013, CBR 8/2014 & GF 12/2014
2012DisneyWorldBride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 01:48 PM   #109
2012DisneyWorldBride
I was a Disney Bride on 12.8.12
I put ketchup on my ketchup
 
2012DisneyWorldBride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,470

Smile Floral BEO!

We received our floral BEO!
__________________

Michelle & Jeff's 12/8/12 Disney Wishes Wedding WP/GF/DP Morocco - Planning Journal and Trip Report!!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2850449
Our Wedding / Honeymoon Trip - 8 Day Deluxe Dining Plan Review With Pictures!!! Didn't finish...
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3037533
Michelle - Jeff (DH) - Chanel (Maltese Puppy)
Disney Trips: AP - for as long as I can remember - AKL 8/2011, GF 12/2012 & AKL 12/2012, CBR 9/2013 & GF 12/2013, CBR 8/2014 & GF 12/2014

Last edited by 2012DisneyWorldBride; 06-29-2012 at 09:36 PM.
2012DisneyWorldBride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 03:36 PM   #110
Crofttobe
Earning My Ears
 
Crofttobe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: CA
Posts: 47

You are going to be a beautiful bride!! You are definitely making me feel like I have procrastinated for too long!! Your plans look amazing, and everything you've posted is SO helpful! I look forward to reading more! Also, SO excited that your Wedding is in December mine is just about a week after yours, yay for December Weddings!!
__________________
Soon to be Croft............

WJ:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2941365

Last edited by Crofttobe; 06-27-2012 at 01:39 AM.
Crofttobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 01:16 PM   #111
2012DisneyWorldBride
I was a Disney Bride on 12.8.12
I put ketchup on my ketchup
 
2012DisneyWorldBride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,470

Phone Convo With Floral Planner To Go Over BEO

I am patiently waiting until 2:30 and I have a phone conversaton with Michelle to go over our floral BEO. I have a few questions on it since we are only having 30 guests and some how there are 38 chair covers and 36 napkins?!?!?
__________________

Michelle & Jeff's 12/8/12 Disney Wishes Wedding WP/GF/DP Morocco - Planning Journal and Trip Report!!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2850449
Our Wedding / Honeymoon Trip - 8 Day Deluxe Dining Plan Review With Pictures!!! Didn't finish...
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3037533
Michelle - Jeff (DH) - Chanel (Maltese Puppy)
Disney Trips: AP - for as long as I can remember - AKL 8/2011, GF 12/2012 & AKL 12/2012, CBR 9/2013 & GF 12/2013, CBR 8/2014 & GF 12/2014
2012DisneyWorldBride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:31 PM   #112
MickeysStarTrader
I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my squishy
 
MickeysStarTrader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 132

I can't remember if I posted before or not but I've been following from the start I'm loving reading about your plans! Thanks so much also for posting your BEO, it's SO helpful and generous of you to share
MickeysStarTrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 10:39 AM   #113
LittleKittyMarie
DIS Veteran
 
LittleKittyMarie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 891

Just caught up on your PJ. First I have to say I adore your engagement story, how sweet and romantic! I am really loving your plans so far. Those items you've collected are fantastic, you are so organized and seem so far along in the planning, so exciting!

Your dress spectacular! You are going to have such a beautiful wedding!

Looking forward to reading more!
__________________
Nicole DH
I walked with you once upon a dream || Disney Wedding PJ & TR
1992 WDW: Off-site | 2008 WDW: WL | 2009 DLRP | 2010 DCL: Magic Dover to Barcelona | 2011 WDW: AKL & DCL: Dream 4-Night | 2012 WDW: CB | 2013 WDW: OKW
2013 WDW Wedding: BWV & GF | 2013 DCL: Fantasy 7-Night | 2013 ABD: BSM | 2015 DL: D23 Expo
LittleKittyMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 07:02 PM   #114
2012DisneyWorldBride
I was a Disney Bride on 12.8.12
I put ketchup on my ketchup
 
2012DisneyWorldBride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,470

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeysStarTrader View Post
I can't remember if I posted before or not but I've been following from the start I'm loving reading about your plans! Thanks so much also for posting your BEO, it's SO helpful and generous of you to share
Awww thanks so much for posting! I know reading other brides BEO's really helped me determine our budget. Ill post the event BEO once I get it too!
__________________

Michelle & Jeff's 12/8/12 Disney Wishes Wedding WP/GF/DP Morocco - Planning Journal and Trip Report!!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2850449
Our Wedding / Honeymoon Trip - 8 Day Deluxe Dining Plan Review With Pictures!!! Didn't finish...
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3037533
Michelle - Jeff (DH) - Chanel (Maltese Puppy)
Disney Trips: AP - for as long as I can remember - AKL 8/2011, GF 12/2012 & AKL 12/2012, CBR 9/2013 & GF 12/2013, CBR 8/2014 & GF 12/2014
2012DisneyWorldBride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 02:35 PM   #115
2012DisneyWorldBride
I was a Disney Bride on 12.8.12
I put ketchup on my ketchup
 
2012DisneyWorldBride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,470

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleKittyMarie View Post
Just caught up on your PJ. First I have to say I adore your engagement story, how sweet and romantic! I am really loving your plans so far. Those items you've collected are fantastic, you are so organized and seem so far along in the planning, so exciting!

Your dress spectacular! You are going to have such a beautiful wedding!

Looking forward to reading more!
Aww thank you! Im trying to be organized but I still feel so far behind.

Yes, please keep readying along!!!
__________________

Michelle & Jeff's 12/8/12 Disney Wishes Wedding WP/GF/DP Morocco - Planning Journal and Trip Report!!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2850449
Our Wedding / Honeymoon Trip - 8 Day Deluxe Dining Plan Review With Pictures!!! Didn't finish...
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3037533
Michelle - Jeff (DH) - Chanel (Maltese Puppy)
Disney Trips: AP - for as long as I can remember - AKL 8/2011, GF 12/2012 & AKL 12/2012, CBR 9/2013 & GF 12/2013, CBR 8/2014 & GF 12/2014
2012DisneyWorldBride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 02:36 PM   #116
2012DisneyWorldBride
I was a Disney Bride on 12.8.12
I put ketchup on my ketchup
 
2012DisneyWorldBride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,470

Event beo

Just got a heads up from our planner Meri that we should be getting our even BEO today before close of business! YAY!!! Kinda scared for this one though!
__________________

Michelle & Jeff's 12/8/12 Disney Wishes Wedding WP/GF/DP Morocco - Planning Journal and Trip Report!!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2850449
Our Wedding / Honeymoon Trip - 8 Day Deluxe Dining Plan Review With Pictures!!! Didn't finish...
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3037533
Michelle - Jeff (DH) - Chanel (Maltese Puppy)
Disney Trips: AP - for as long as I can remember - AKL 8/2011, GF 12/2012 & AKL 12/2012, CBR 9/2013 & GF 12/2013, CBR 8/2014 & GF 12/2014

Last edited by 2012DisneyWorldBride; 06-29-2012 at 09:36 PM.
2012DisneyWorldBride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 03:45 PM   #117
2012DisneyWorldBride
I was a Disney Bride on 12.8.12
I put ketchup on my ketchup
 
2012DisneyWorldBride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,470

Dress is in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got the call that my dress is in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
__________________

Michelle & Jeff's 12/8/12 Disney Wishes Wedding WP/GF/DP Morocco - Planning Journal and Trip Report!!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2850449
Our Wedding / Honeymoon Trip - 8 Day Deluxe Dining Plan Review With Pictures!!! Didn't finish...
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3037533
Michelle - Jeff (DH) - Chanel (Maltese Puppy)
Disney Trips: AP - for as long as I can remember - AKL 8/2011, GF 12/2012 & AKL 12/2012, CBR 9/2013 & GF 12/2013, CBR 8/2014 & GF 12/2014
2012DisneyWorldBride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 04:37 PM   #118
2012DisneyWorldBride
I was a Disney Bride on 12.8.12
I put ketchup on my ketchup
 
2012DisneyWorldBride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,470

So last night we went to inspect and try on "MY" dress Ugh I was so nervous yesterday leading up to it...I hadnt seen it in months and the one that was at the bridal salon as a trial was really beat up and dirty (consultant actually told me that they had ordered a new one but it wasnt in yet). Well she brought it to me... and it is so perfect!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I went ahead and brought it home with me... I could either do that or leave it at the shop unitl alterations which wont be until October... there was no way I was leaving it there till October! So its hanging in its pretty pink bag on a hook in the guest bedroom. We also went ahead and purchased the mega slip to put underneath... its the largest you can get with out the hoops.... wow did it make it poofy! But you wanna know the best thing... The only alteration I will need is the bustle!!! Because of the mega slip and my super high shoes it makes the length perfect! They said I could take it in a tad at the hips... which I may do at that time... we'll see....
__________________

Michelle & Jeff's 12/8/12 Disney Wishes Wedding WP/GF/DP Morocco - Planning Journal and Trip Report!!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2850449
Our Wedding / Honeymoon Trip - 8 Day Deluxe Dining Plan Review With Pictures!!! Didn't finish...
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3037533
Michelle - Jeff (DH) - Chanel (Maltese Puppy)
Disney Trips: AP - for as long as I can remember - AKL 8/2011, GF 12/2012 & AKL 12/2012, CBR 9/2013 & GF 12/2013, CBR 8/2014 & GF 12/2014
2012DisneyWorldBride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 08:11 PM   #119
tofubeast
DIS Veteran
 
tofubeast's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: S. Florida - 3 hr hop to the World!
Posts: 4,058

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012DisneyWorldBride View Post
So last night we went to inspect and try on "MY" dress Ugh I was so nervous yesterday leading up to it...I hadnt seen it in months and the one that was at the bridal salon as a trial was really beat up and dirty (consultant actually told me that they had ordered a new one but it wasnt in yet). Well she brought it to me... and it is so perfect!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I went ahead and brought it home with me... I could either do that or leave it at the shop unitl alterations which wont be until October... there was no way I was leaving it there till October! So its hanging in its pretty pink bag on a hook in the guest bedroom. We also went ahead and purchased the mega slip to put underneath... its the largest you can get with out the hoops.... wow did it make it poofy! But you wanna know the best thing... The only alteration I will need is the bustle!!! Because of the mega slip and my super high shoes it makes the length perfect! They said I could take it in a tad at the hips... which I may do at that time... we'll see....
That's awesome about the dress. Word of advice, take pics of how to do the bustle and ensure a couple of people are shown how to do it. Those things can be tricky!!

It's so much fun to have your dress and peek at it from time to time! 5 months!!
__________________

Grew up with DL & also went back in 08(CCI); WDW: 90, 06(POFQ), 07(CSR), Apr09(CSR), Jun09(SSR), Oct09(POP), Sep11(POP), Dec12(BCV/AoA), May13(POP), Aug13, Oct13(BLT), May14(AKV Jambo), Oct14(VWL), Feb15(?). Other: Nov13(VBR), DCL Dream Oct14, Nov14(VBR)[SIZE="1"][B]
Future DVC owner at Disney's Hyperion Resort in 2053!
Past Trip Reports: WDW Oct 07 - DLR "back home"
tofubeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 10:53 AM   #120
2012DisneyWorldBride
I was a Disney Bride on 12.8.12
I put ketchup on my ketchup
 
2012DisneyWorldBride's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,470

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofubeast View Post
That's awesome about the dress. Word of advice, take pics of how to do the bustle and ensure a couple of people are shown how to do it. Those things can be tricky!!

It's so much fun to have your dress and peek at it from time to time! 5 months!!
Oh GOOD idea on taking pictures of the bustle!! I decided on a double french buslte which I hear can be confusing... it is tied from underneath the dress... so Im sending my mom under there to get it all tied up LOL

Yeah I cant believe its 5 months!!! Im getting so nervous!!!!
__________________

Michelle & Jeff's 12/8/12 Disney Wishes Wedding WP/GF/DP Morocco - Planning Journal and Trip Report!!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2850449
Our Wedding / Honeymoon Trip - 8 Day Deluxe Dining Plan Review With Pictures!!! Didn't finish...
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3037533
Michelle - Jeff (DH) - Chanel (Maltese Puppy)
Disney Trips: AP - for as long as I can remember - AKL 8/2011, GF 12/2012 & AKL 12/2012, CBR 9/2013 & GF 12/2013, CBR 8/2014 & GF 12/2014
2012DisneyWorldBride is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
disney, planning journal, wedding, wishes



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:12 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: