Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons > Planning our Happily Ever After
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-03-2012, 08:34 AM   #31
2012DisneyWorldBride
I was a Disney Bride on 12.8.12
I put ketchup on my ketchup

Talking

Thank you girls! I know I felt like such a princess and it all is so romantic!

Michelle & Jeff's 12/8/12 Disney Wishes Wedding WP/GF/DP Morocco - Planning Journal and Trip Report!!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2850449
Our Wedding / Honeymoon Trip - 8 Day Deluxe Dining Plan Review With Pictures!!! Didn't finish...
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3037533
Michelle - Jeff (DH) - Chanel (Maltese Puppy)
Disney Trips: AP - for as long as I can remember - AKL 8/2011, GF 12/2012 & AKL 12/2012, CBR 9/2013 & GF 12/2013, CBR 8/2014 & GF 12/2014
2012DisneyWorldBride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 02:39 PM   #32
NoOrdinaryPrincess
DIS Veteran

Lovely.
NoOrdinaryPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-03-2012, 04:08 PM   #33
Wshs0127
Mouseketeer

Another awesome engagement story!! Port Orleans is our favorite resort but it helps that I'm originally from Louisiana and I feel at home there!! Another 6 weeks and we'll be booked hopefully for an April 2013 wedding at WP, reception at GF ballroom and dessert party at Epcot UK. I'm looking forward to following along and planning with other brides just like you. Good luck and keep us updated!!
Wshs0127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 05:11 PM   #34
CinderALLIE
DIS Veteran

What a romantic proposal. Looking forward to hearing your plans progress.

18/10/09-9/9/09 - First trip to Disneyland with side trip to Walt Disney Family Museum *Backstage Magic Tour and Disney's Paradise Pier Hotel*

MY LIFE SUCKS!! No trips planned, hopefully late 2014 or sometime in 2015
CinderALLIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 06:05 PM   #35
mebbradley
Patiently waiting for the next trip to Disney!

Holy High Heels!!! Those are so pretty!!

Can't wait to follow along with you!!
Old 03-08-2012, 12:03 PM   #36
CourtenayB
DisneyFanatic22

Following along. I just wrote you a huge post but it got deleted .... blah. Anyway...how amazing and sweet your story is. Very thoughtful. Your ring is gorgeous! Ours look very similar Your man did good and he is so sweet.

I think you will love Beaute Specilae if you go with them. I had Laine do a hair and makeup trial this past weekend and she is incredible. Perfect. I don't know about GF but I know Laine is awesome.

I have also heard wonderful things about Randy. If I didn't already have a photographer (who is great by the way) I would totally book Randy.

All looks good, cute shoes, great plans. Can't wait to hear more.

Court
Old 03-12-2012, 09:20 PM   #37
2012DisneyWorldBride

Talking

CourtenayB
Sorry your post got deleted! Thanks for the sweet comments
I did book Beaute Speciale...Just sent in my deposit the other day. I requested Laine, Ana, and/or Jackie. They said they would send two stylists. I decided against doing a trial...only becuase I didnt wanna pay the extra $75 and stay at a local hotel. We live 2 hours away from Disney. But I have pictures of what I want done and its not that difficult (I used to be an aveda stylist lol) Im going to head over and check out your pj!

We also have been working on looking for an officiant... When we came over to view the sites about 5 months ago, we met Rev Tim Herring, and we really liked him. I know there are some mixed reviews about him, but were going with our gut and our nice convo we had with him before. Hopefully he works out good.

We also have just as of today set up our planning session date!!!!! Im soooooo exicted for this. Its May 11th 2012! yay!!! We are doing a menu tasting as well since we have heard mixed reviews on some of the entrees and since we cant decide both on the hor d'orves.

Also on a side note...I finished my ultrasound externship today and I graduate March 31st... yay now to find a job to help pay for this wedding!!! LOL

Yay things are coming together!!!

Michelle & Jeff's 12/8/12 Disney Wishes Wedding WP/GF/DP Morocco - Planning Journal and Trip Report!!
Our Wedding / Honeymoon Trip - 8 Day Deluxe Dining Plan Review With Pictures!!! Didn't finish...
Disney Trips: AP - for as long as I can remember - AKL 8/2011, GF 12/2012 & AKL 12/2012, CBR 9/2013 & GF 12/2013, CBR 8/2014 & GF 12/2014
Old 03-12-2012, 11:14 PM   #38
NoOrdinaryPrincess
DIS Veteran

I'm so glad things are coming together for you!
NoOrdinaryPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 07:54 AM   #39
CourtenayB
DisneyFanatic22

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012DisneyWorldBride View Post
CourtenayB
Sorry your post got deleted! Thanks for the sweet comments
I did book Beaute Speciale...Just sent in my deposit the other day. I requested Laine, Ana, and/or Jackie. They said they would send two stylists. I decided against doing a trial...only becuase I didnt wanna pay the extra $75 and stay at a local hotel. We live 2 hours away from Disney. But I have pictures of what I want done and its not that difficult (I used to be an aveda stylist lol) Im going to head over and check out your pj!

We also have been working on looking for an officiant... When we came over to view the sites about 5 months ago, we met Rev Tim Herring, and we really liked him. I know there are some mixed reviews about him, but were going with our gut and our nice convo we had with him before. Hopefully he works out good.

We also have just as of today set up our planning session date!!!!! Im soooooo exicted for this. Its May 11th 2012! yay!!! We are doing a menu tasting as well since we have heard mixed reviews on some of the entrees and since we cant decide both on the hor d'orves.

Also on a side note...I finished my ultrasound externship today and I graduate March 31st... yay now to find a job to help pay for this wedding!!! LOL

Yay things are coming together!!!

Yay! Congrats on finishing the ultrasound externship; thats big news! Go YOU!

We have Rev. Tim too. He's not much on emails and he doesn't talk a whole lot in them...but I have heard good things about him and you met him and felt good about his so that works for me. I am sure he will be great for you and for us.

You are going to LOVE the menu tasting...and the planning session. It's a lot of information and it's packed into a short time but it actually seems so real and exciting when you're there. Enjoy!
Old 03-13-2012, 09:27 PM   #40
enchantedream88
Mouseketeer

Joining in on the fun!!!

Your proposal is so adorable! Congratulations. And yay for all the plans so far! Looking forward to following along!

"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."

D&B's Wishes Wedding PJ - August 3, 2013
enchantedream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 12:01 PM   #41
DisneyBrideCKB
Mouseketeer

I'm just tuning in!
YOUR RING IS SPECTACULAR! So pretty! I love your story too!
You're going to have a BLAST at your menu tasting. I can't wait for mine. Looking forward to reading more of your plans!

Good luck on the job hunt! Keep us posted!

Kathryn & Charles PJ!
October 6th, 2012
WDW, WP / GF
DisneyBrideCKB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 05:22 AM   #42
2012DisneyWorldBride

Okay we are 262 days away!!!!

BUT on a side note... Today, this afternoon, I go to take my state physics exam for my Ultrasound degree. I graduate March 31st. I am praying I pass this test... I studied so hard (if you don't pass you have to wait 60 days and pay $200 more to take it again). Ahhhh I couldn't sleep last night and my stomach is in knots!!! Please send me pixie dust today to help me pass!!!!!

Sooooooo scaredddddddddd!!!!

If this is how nervous I am before this test... How nervous will I be before the wedding? Geez!

Old 03-21-2012, 05:50 AM   #43
enchantedream88
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012DisneyWorldBride View Post
Okay we are 262 days away!!!!

BUT on a side note... Today, this afternoon, I go to take my state physics exam for my Ultrasound degree. I graduate March 31st. I am praying I pass this test... I studied so hard (if you don't pass you have to wait 60 days and pay $200 more to take it again). Ahhhh I couldn't sleep last night and my stomach is in knots!!! Please send me pixie dust today to help me pass!!!!!

Sooooooo scaredddddddddd!!!!

If this is how nervous I am before this test... How nervous will I be before the wedding? Geez!
Sending you pixie dust!

Good luck on your test today! I'm sure you'll do great!

"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."

D&B's Wishes Wedding PJ - August 3, 2013
enchantedream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 07:20 AM   #44
luvvwl
Mouseketeer

I love your story! Your proposal. Your ring. Your dress. Shoes.

Love it all!
Old 03-21-2012, 08:52 AM   #45
CourtenayB
DisneyFanatic22

PIXIE DUST!!!!!!!!!!!! Good luck, you will do great!

Tags
disney, planning journal, wedding, wishes

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: