Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies > Theme Parks Community
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-05-2012, 09:11 AM   #2161
laura_<3
DIS Veteran

Hoping to purchase my first bag in September So excited!!!
August 2005 - Indian Ridge Villas May 2009 - All Star Sports (Steven's first trip!)July 2011 - Royal Palms Villas July/August 2011 trip reportSeptember 2012 - Port Orleans Riverside September 2012 trip report July 2015 - Our Disney Wedding, Port Orleans Riverside
Engaged at Magic Kingdom 23rd September 2012 My Youtube Channel New - My wedding blog https://lauradisneybride.wordpress.com/
laura_<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 09:47 AM   #2162
cats mom
Mouseketeer

Has a wild and vivid imagination

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgbg100106 View Post
I have seen some of the Disney prints at the D&B outlets in Orlando. You can call them and see what they have.

True, that's an option for some of the older prints.

I've only seen the tonal Mickey and the Princess at the D&B outlet near me, and the last couple of times I stopped in they didn't have any Disney items at all.

I know other people have also found Wonder (black w/colorful Mickey sihouettes), Minnie Bows, colored sketch, and even cruise line exclusive items at the outlets though.

It's definitely a hit & miss thing, but nice prices if you can find what you want. I doubt we'll be seeing the new leather bags at the outlets anytime soon though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by laura_<3 View Post
Hoping to purchase my first bag in September So excited!!!
Do you have a particular bag picked out, or are you waiting to see them in person?
cats mom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-05-2012, 11:42 AM   #2163
Lulu'sMom
You.Had.Me.At. Sticky.Mickey. ~And DOLE WHIPS too!

I was hoping for the chains and charms to be there for our next trip!

But that's ok, maybe after seeing the buttons tote, my heart will melt. LOL

And the leather tote is DEFINITELY on my BUY LIST~!

Haven't posted my lasted acquisitions, the balloon tote, tinkbell marathon tote, and the DL retro IPAD. Guess I've been a little lazy lately.

Brandi, it's time to get another DDB. Time to update that clippie.

♥♥JungleCruiser,Sarah, remembering you always!♥♥

Lulu'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 12:06 PM   #2164
dgbg100106

It is pretty unique... Just like me
Mommy, please make the mean witch stop talking to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu'sMom View Post

Haven't posted my lasted acquisitions, the balloon tote, tinkbell marathon tote, and the DL retro IPAD. Guess I've been a little lazy lately.

i know I am ready for one, but I don't have my AP anymore, so no discount... I want something but have no idea what I want, .... well that is not true, I want them all...

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
dgbg100106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 12:09 PM   #2165
laura_<3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cats mom View Post

Do you have a particular bag picked out, or are you waiting to see them in person?
I'm just going to wait until I'm out there and see if any catch my eye
August 2005 - Indian Ridge Villas May 2009 - All Star Sports (Steven's first trip!)July 2011 - Royal Palms Villas July/August 2011 trip reportSeptember 2012 - Port Orleans Riverside September 2012 trip report July 2015 - Our Disney Wedding, Port Orleans Riverside
Engaged at Magic Kingdom 23rd September 2012 My Youtube Channel New - My wedding blog https://lauradisneybride.wordpress.com/
laura_<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 12:16 PM   #2166
Lulu'sMom

Quote:
i know I am ready for one, but I don't have my AP anymore, so no discount... I want something but have no idea what I want, .... well that is not true, I want them all...

Spoken like a true DDB addict!!!!!

btw, When is your next trip?

And remember, sometimes they have those GREAT CS receipts with the 20% off!!!!!

Old 06-05-2012, 12:44 PM   #2167
elgerber
Sometimes you gotta bite the bullet & see a movie alone
Likes to grill year round

I leave next Friday for San Francisco, then will be at DL for the first time ever on the 20th. I am dying for the leather LC, and the Ipad case ( which I have heard is no where to be found)!!! I can't wait!! And lord help me, I hope the LeSportsac bags are all hiding while I am there.
Then off the WDW in October for a long F&W Weekend! Two trips in one year does not usually happen for me, so this is extra cool. More bags for me!!!
Old 06-05-2012, 01:04 PM   #2168
dgbg100106

Quote:

Spoken like a true DDB addict!!!!!

btw, When is your next trip?

And remember, sometimes they have those GREAT CS receipts with the 20% off!!!!!
I leave Sunday for Colorado... Work only...I will be gone a little more than a week.

Or were you asking about WDW? That I have no idea, I was hoping to go to this years F&W Festival, but I am doing the stayin in the Will tour this year.... (meaning I am going to see family so they remember me...)

73 Cont, 74 Poly, 91 Swan, 02 CBR, 05 BWV, 09 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 10 Jambo House AKL (F&WF), 11 BWV, 11 BCV (F&WF)

2013 Cruising adventures
3rd times a Charm, F&WF2011 Celebrating Graduations at the world2010 F&WF, AKV with Sunrise Safari and 7 nights on Cruise
Old 06-05-2012, 01:26 PM   #2169
Catira
DIS Veteran

Smile

Quote:

Hi Tammie.. I will be at BWV June 16-23. Maybe if you get a chance we can meet up? Hope your doing better sweetie
Old 06-05-2012, 01:28 PM   #2170
cats mom
Mouseketeer

Maybe they just underestimated the popularity of the iPad cases and will be getting a new shipment before you arrive... although I'm guessing it will be at a higher price point, like everything else in the Retro collection.

If you're trying to resist the LeSportsac bags you'll definitely want to avoid Vault 28 in Downtown Disney... although that's where you'll usually find the best selection of leather items on display.

I don't know if everyone stalks Disney Dooney's on e-bay like I do, but a FL seller just listed 30+ bags, all of the new leather items included, for MSRP plus $12 shipping, and they're all best offer listings, so they might accept even less. Of course their listings are full of BS about absolutely everything being sold out and no longer being made, so it does make you wonder about how honest they are in general. But geez, for most items that's a better deal than buying them yourself and paying sales tax, unless you qualify for a discount.
Old 06-05-2012, 02:21 PM   #2171
Lulu'sMom

Quote:
Originally Posted by elgerber View Post
I leave next Friday for San Francisco, then will be at DL for the first time ever on the 20th. I am dying for the leather LC, and the Ipad case ( which I have heard is no where to be found)!!! I can't wait!! And lord help me, I hope the LeSportsac bags are all hiding while I am there.
Then off the WDW in October for a long F&W Weekend! Two trips in one year does not usually happen for me, so this is extra cool. More bags for me!!!
WOW~I dream of going to San Francisco~have fun! And hope you get the LC and IPAD case!

Quote:
I leave Sunday for Colorado... Work only...I will be gone a little more than a week.

Or were you asking about WDW? That I have no idea, I was hoping to go to this years F&W Festival, but I am doing the stayin in the Will tour this year.... (meaning I am going to see family so they remember me...)

Oh, Brandi, I hear you, as I've had some years like that.
Just maybe a F&WF will happen, we can dream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catira View Post
Hi Tammie.. I will be at BWV June 16-23. Maybe if you get a chance we can meet up? Hope your doing better sweetie

That would be so awesome! I'll send you a PM with my phone number so we can make the arrangements so we can meet up somewhere! YIPPPEEEE!!!!

Quote:
Maybe they just underestimated the popularity of the iPad cases and will be getting a new shipment before you arrive... although I'm guessing it will be at a higher price point, like everything else in the Retro collection.

If you're trying to resist the LeSportsac bags you'll definitely want to avoid Vault 28 in Downtown Disney... although that's where you'll usually find the best selection of leather items on display.

I don't know if everyone stalks Disney Dooney's on e-bay like I do, but a FL seller just listed 30+ bags, all of the new leather items included, for MSRP plus $12 shipping, and they're all best offer listings, so they might accept even less. Of course their listings are full of BS about absolutely everything being sold out and no longer being made, so it does make you wonder about how honest they are in general. But geez, for most items that's a better deal than buying them yourself and paying sales tax, unless you qualify for a discount.
I was looking online and realized too, that the Ipads were sold out! And I am thinking they'll be more $$$$ when they come back too.

I got mine on ebay and bought it after it was listed 10 minutes, no kidding.
Perfect placement to me and even thought it was $120, it had free shipping and I got it in 3 days. I've learned the hard way that when I see it, I grab it.
She who hesitates doesn't get the bag.

Here's my newest, no pics of the balloon or the Tinkerbell, as they are in my Dooney signature down below.

FRONT

and BACK.

Old 06-05-2012, 02:35 PM   #2172
dgbg100106

So I have a friend that is going to DL tomorrow that is willing to pick something up for me hint hint.... But what bags are in DL right now?

2013 Cruising adventures
Old 06-05-2012, 04:48 PM   #2173
cats mom
Mouseketeer

I love your iPad case, it really is perfect!

Quote:
So I have a friend that is going to DL tomorrow that is willing to pick something up for me hint hint.... But what bags are in DL right now?

My info is current as of last week sometime, Friday maybe?

Everything in the Retro collection except the iPad case
Everything in the Buttons collection
Everything in the Leather collection
Both Pink & Blue in the Denim Erica
Champsac & Wristlet in Red & White Stripes
Tote in Black & White Stripes, but no wristlets
Select items in the Balloons collection
Select items in the Comics collection
Everything in the White Sketch, although you may not be able to find the style you want if you have a preference on old vs new fabric

The buy a colored sketch crossbody for $165, get a wristlet for $1 promo was still being offered, but there were very few colored sketch cross body bags, and they were all yellow or green. There were more wristlets, no pink or purple and very few blue though.

The LeSportsac bags had started showing up and I thought the black embroidered tote was much nicer in person than it looked in their promotional photos. Select bags in the mermaid print but nothing in the Tahiti print yet, could be there by now though.

Whew, I think that's all.
Old 06-06-2012, 03:22 PM   #2174
dgbg100106

Quote:

I love your iPad case, it really is perfect!

My info is current as of last week sometime, Friday maybe?

Everything in the Retro collection except the iPad case
Everything in the Buttons collection
Everything in the Leather collection
Both Pink & Blue in the Denim Erica
Champsac & Wristlet in Red & White Stripes
Tote in Black & White Stripes, but no wristlets
Select items in the Balloons collection
Select items in the Comics collection
Everything in the White Sketch, although you may not be able to find the style you want if you have a preference on old vs new fabric

The buy a colored sketch crossbody for $165, get a wristlet for $1 promo was still being offered, but there were very few colored sketch cross body bags, and they were all yellow or green. There were more wristlets, no pink or purple and very few blue though.

The LeSportsac bags had started showing up and I thought the black embroidered tote was much nicer in person than it looked in their promotional photos. Select bags in the mermaid print but nothing in the Tahiti print yet, could be there by now though.

Whew, I think that's all.
Oh wow that is great...

My friend has sent me several pictures today and she found a very cute comic barrel, with Minnie on the front.

Now what does the pink and blue denim look like?

2013 Cruising adventures
Old 06-06-2012, 03:24 PM   #2175
dgbg100106

Quote:
Oh wow that is great...

My friend has sent me several pictures today and she found a very cute comic barrel, with Minnie on the front.

Now what does the pink and blue denim look like?
This is them right?

2013 Cruising adventures

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: