Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies > Theme Parks Community
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-07-2012, 10:43 PM   #1651
jak
I'm a Bellerina!

Yes, Lisa, I would be happy look for one for you. And yes, I can email pictures from my phone. I get in quite early tomorrow morning, so I'll likely hit up DTD and possibly a few resorts tomorrow. And if that proves to be unsuccessful I'll look in the parks starting Friday. Hoping to get lucky and find bags for both of us that we'll love!
jak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:11 PM   #1652
lisamc123
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jak View Post
Yes, Lisa, I would be happy look for one for you. And yes, I can email pictures from my phone. I get in quite early tomorrow morning, so I'll likely hit up DTD and possibly a few resorts tomorrow. And if that proves to be unsuccessful I'll look in the parks starting Friday. Hoping to get lucky and find bags for both of us that we'll love!
Great! Thanks so much! I'll check my email constantly tomorrow! I am warning you though -- I am pretty picky. I don't want Mickey or Minnie cut off or covered by any leather. Same with the castle. And I want the purse in the newer shiny material. Not sure if that's all the parks have now or not.
lisamc123 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-08-2012, 07:41 AM   #1653
elgerber
Sometimes you gotta bite the bullet & see a movie alone
Likes to grill year round

Well, after all my buying, I am now returning my pink barrel as well as the mini black barrel. The pink one is just not the right shape for me. I am sad, because I want something in the comic print so bad!! And now there is no sale, wahhhh. And I never use the wristlet I have, which puts me back at the red satchel. But at full price, that is awfully pricey.
Old 03-08-2012, 06:07 PM   #1654
4 mickey
4 MICKEY

Hi
Do you think that D&B will make a fantasy bag ?? hope so for my DCL cruise
am I they only one who is hoping for one ??lol...
4 mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 06:33 PM   #1655
poohs_hunny
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4 mickey View Post
Hi
Do you think that D&B will make a fantasy bag ?? hope so for my DCL cruise
am I they only one who is hoping for one ??lol...
No, you are definitely not the only one hoping there is one. I'm dying to know so I can plan ahead for my June cruise!
Past trips: 7/14 - Honeymoon on the Disney Magic, 11/13 - Art of Animation, 6/13 - Caribbean Beach *Engaged!* , 6/12 - Pop Century & the Disney Fantasy, 7/11 - Coronado Springs, 7/10 - Pop Century, 7/09 - Caribbean Beach & the Disney Wonder, 8/08 - Pop Century, 10/07 Disneyland, 6/07 Caribbean Beach, 8/06 Pop Century, 8/05 Caribbean Beach, 5/04 Pop Century, 5/02 Offsite, 5/98 Offsite
poohs_hunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 07:23 PM   #1656
Disneygirl 792
Mouseketeer

Hi,
I have a question about the new, scarce Marathon bags. Are they "shiney" or are they like the sketch. Not that I can get one, but just to cure my curiousity

Thanks
Old 03-09-2012, 07:02 AM   #1657
dizdreamer1955
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneygirl 792 View Post
Hi,
I have a question about the new, scarce Marathon bags. Are they "shiney" or are they like the sketch. Not that I can get one, but just to cure my curiousity

Thanks
The princess half marathon bag is the shiny material.
dizdreamer1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 06:00 PM   #1658
mickeymaker2003
DIS Veteran

I finally got an awesome Lucy! I posted it and the two I have for sale on the facebook page.
mickeymaker2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 08:13 PM   #1659
mlittig
DIS Veteran

Love your Lucy placement

5/87 Polynesian 5/90 Polynesian 12/02 Off site 8/08 French Quarter 6/09 French Quarter 8/09 All Star Sports 4/10 French Quarter 12/10 Old Key West 4/11 Old Key West 8/11 Pop 9/11 Pop 4/12 Old Key West 8/12 Old Key West 4/13 Old Key West 8/13 Old Key West 4/14 Old Key West 8/14 Old Key West 4/17/15 Old Key West
mlittig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 08:54 PM   #1660
4 mickey
4 MICKEY

with the old sketch fabric the fabric became yellow is the new shiny material alos have this problem or is it staying white as it should ??
thanks
4 mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 06:56 AM   #1661
jak
I'm a Bellerina!

Lisa, I just thought I would update you. Thursday we went to DTD- TrenD only seemed to have one medium sketch tote which didn't have very good placement and WoD didn't have any. Yesterday we went to HS and I checked out Sunset Club Couture. They had 2, but neither had good placement. We're heading to AK today, so I'll look to see what I can find there.

Last edited by jak; 03-10-2012 at 07:08 AM.
jak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 09:48 AM   #1662
CandleontheWater
Forever in love with Hathaway Browne

Does anyone know if they are going to release a design for Epcot's 30th birthday? I would just die for a print with all the retro Epcot logos!

I also thought I would update you all on my president's day sale purchase, I bought the balloon collete, and I'm in love! I do wish it had come in the black, and I was considering the Susannah, but the collete is the perfect size, I wouldn't want anything bigger.

I also got a CC holder, and I was very happy with the placement. I hate tinkerbell (I know, I'm pretty much alone there ) and I was so afraid I'd get one with her front and center. Well, I'm happy to report that there is no tink anywhere to be found I'll post some pictures later!
CandleontheWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 11:20 AM   #1663
momwholovesmickey
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandleontheWater View Post
Does anyone know if they are going to release a design for Epcot's 30th birthday? I would just die for a print with all the retro Epcot logos!

I also thought I would update you all on my president's day sale purchase, I bought the balloon collete, and I'm in love! I do wish it had come in the black, and I was considering the Susannah, but the collete is the perfect size, I wouldn't want anything bigger.

I also got a CC holder, and I was very happy with the placement. I hate tinkerbell (I know, I'm pretty much alone there ) and I was so afraid I'd get one with her front and center. Well, I'm happy to report that there is no tink anywhere to be found I'll post some pictures later!
You are not alone on being a non-Tink fan. I don't like her either. Tink I see as one of the villains of Disney. I am pretty alone also in not wanting a Villains purse. I don't think she is a good role model nor are the villains. There is a lot of things in this world I just don't get Anyway, I am totally with you that it would be great if they had an Epcot bag commemorating its 30th anniversary. I think that could be really cute!!! Did you hear us Disney and Dooney
Old 03-10-2012, 12:34 PM   #1664
lisamc123
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jak View Post
Lisa, I just thought I would update you. Thursday we went to DTD- TrenD only seemed to have one medium sketch tote which didn't have very good placement and WoD didn't have any. Yesterday we went to HS and I checked out Sunset Club Couture. They had 2, but neither had good placement. We're heading to AK today, so I'll look to see what I can find there.
Thanks for the update! I wonder why so few of these?
Old 03-10-2012, 12:36 PM   #1665
lisamc123
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandleontheWater View Post

Add me to the list of Tink haters! LOL

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: