Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies > Theme Parks Community
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-14-2011, 10:21 PM   #46
keypooh90
Lovatic
 
keypooh90's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Second Star to the Right :)
Posts: 4,654

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Cheshire Cat View Post
Totally Agree!

A,D,NO- You think it is time to see Carousel of Progress replaced with a newer attraction.
Absolutely 110% NOT! It is Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress, so 100% NO! Updated, yes, but replaced, heck no! Never, ever, ever!

A, D, NO- Dinoland in its entirety could be completely scrapped and you wouldn't care less.
__________________
25 trips and counting Disney College Program Jan 2012 to July 2012...
keypooh90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 01:55 PM   #47
PIRATEGIRL007
DIS Cast Member
OMG! I am about to jump up and down!
real technical words, aren't they!
 
PIRATEGIRL007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 13,771

Disagree. Although it scare me to death and I scream I don't know why I ride this every time I would miss it if it were gone.

A, D, NO....... On property WDW guests should get extra FP's as an on resort guest perk
PIRATEGIRL007 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 12-17-2011, 11:30 PM   #48
keypooh90
Lovatic
 
keypooh90's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Second Star to the Right :)
Posts: 4,654

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIRATEGIRL007 View Post
Disagree. Although it scare me to death and I scream I don't know why I ride this every time I would miss it if it were gone.

A, D, NO....... On property WDW guests should get extra FP's as an on resort guest perk
No opinion. I could see this as both a problem and a blessing.

A, D, NO: AK needs more table service options.
__________________
25 trips and counting Disney College Program Jan 2012 to July 2012...
keypooh90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 08:24 AM   #49
PoohsFan1
DIS Veteran
 
PoohsFan1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Illinois...Way too far away from the Mouse
Posts: 15,042

Agreed....there is only one that we really enjoy

A,D,NO...You like the idea of the new land in AK known as Avatarland.
__________________


PoohsFan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 03:28 PM   #50
klmall
DIS Veteran
 
klmall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: Maryland
Posts: 137,158

Agreed!

A, D, NO: A certain percentage of all table-service restaurant seating should be reserved for same-day reservations.
__________________
Check out my Disney pics here!




~~~~~~~~~Bay Lake Tower, December 2014 !~~~~~~~~~
klmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 02:31 PM   #51
PIRATEGIRL007
DIS Cast Member
OMG! I am about to jump up and down!
real technical words, aren't they!
 
PIRATEGIRL007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 13,771

Quote:
Originally Posted by klmall View Post
Agreed!

A, D, NO: A certain percentage of all table-service restaurant seating should be reserved for same-day reservations.
Tough one. I can see both sides so I'll go with No opinion. I think they should be reserved for on property guests and for some same day reservations. I want more of a perk for that premium price we are paying to stay on property other than location and EMH (which we don't use b/c crowds).

A, D, NO... You think a new charecter dining option should be added that is geared toward boys.
PIRATEGIRL007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 08:28 PM   #52
keypooh90
Lovatic
 
keypooh90's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Second Star to the Right :)
Posts: 4,654

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIRATEGIRL007 View Post
Tough one. I can see both sides so I'll go with No opinion. I think they should be reserved for on property guests and for some same day reservations. I want more of a perk for that premium price we are paying to stay on property other than location and EMH (which we don't use b/c crowds).

A, D, NO... You think a new charecter dining option should be added that is geared toward boys.
Yes! I think so!

A, D, NO...You think that if you cannot afford to stay onsite, it is not worth it to go on a trip.
__________________
25 trips and counting Disney College Program Jan 2012 to July 2012...
keypooh90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 12:02 PM   #53
PoohsFan1
DIS Veteran
 
PoohsFan1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Illinois...Way too far away from the Mouse
Posts: 15,042

Disagree....even though we stay onsite each trip, even if we couldn't afford to, staying offsite would still be worth it.

A,D,NO...You are the type of person that has to have ADRs for your trip, you don't just do a walk up to a restaurant.
__________________


PoohsFan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 10:40 PM   #54
keypooh90
Lovatic
 
keypooh90's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Second Star to the Right :)
Posts: 4,654

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoohsFan1 View Post
Disagree....even though we stay onsite each trip, even if we couldn't afford to, staying offsite would still be worth it.

A,D,NO...You are the type of person that has to have ADRs for your trip, you don't just do a walk up to a restaurant.
NO...We typically have ADRs, but we have also changed our minds last minute and done walk-ups as well.

A, D, NO...Pop Century is the most appealing Value Resort.
__________________
25 trips and counting Disney College Program Jan 2012 to July 2012...
keypooh90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 03:27 PM   #55
TattooedMermaid
Mouseketeer
 
TattooedMermaid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Jacksonville
Posts: 409

Quote:
Originally Posted by keypooh90 View Post
NO...We typically have ADRs, but we have also changed our minds last minute and done walk-ups as well.

A, D, NO...Pop Century is the most appealing Value Resort.
Agree- I've stayed there twice

A,D,NO- Disney needs a Latina princess.
__________________
Me (29) DBF (29)

[/URL][/IMG]
TattooedMermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 08:03 PM   #56
keypooh90
Lovatic
 
keypooh90's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Second Star to the Right :)
Posts: 4,654

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooedMermaid View Post
Agree- I've stayed there twice

A,D,NO- Disney needs a Latina princess.
NO...I don't really care either way, tbh.

A,D, NO...You are excited for Brave.
__________________
25 trips and counting Disney College Program Jan 2012 to July 2012...
keypooh90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 11:58 PM   #57
Teacher Princess
Aprentice
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 358

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooedMermaid View Post
Agree- I've stayed there twice

A,D,NO- Disney needs a Latina princess.

A,D,YES!- A latina princess will be fine, since there is already a beautiful african-american one (aka Tiana) and much better if she is puertorrican!! yes!! just saying..

I guess we all here to agree to disagree.. have a wonderful Happy New Year!


ESL Teacher and Proud Army Wife..
Teacher Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 03:14 PM   #58
A_NY_Outlaw
The Tin Man Master
 
A_NY_Outlaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 4,651

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teacher Princess View Post
A,D,YES!- A latina princess will be fine, since there is already a beautiful african-american one (aka Tiana) and much better if she is puertorrican!! yes!! just saying..

I guess we all here to agree to disagree.. have a wonderful Happy New Year!


ESL Teacher and Proud Army Wife..
No A,D, NO question?
I'll continue.

A,D, NO: I prefer to be at Disney parks during the major holidays to add to the excitement!
__________________
July 1981- offsite Oct 28-Nov 3.2005 AKL April 22-28.2007 PO~FQ March 9/10 2008 (off-site @ Gaylord Palms) Oct 26- Nov 1.2008 Polynesian Nov 28- Dec 05.2009 Wildnerness Lodge June 4- June 11.2012 Caribbean Beach
A_NY_Outlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 03:59 PM   #59
Smiling Cheshire Cat
DIS Veteran
 
Smiling Cheshire Cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,360

D- The crowds really get to me that go along with being there during the holidays.

A,D,NO- If you were a CM, you would rather work in one of the resorts.
__________________

Rachel
AKL, ASMovies(2), ASMusic(2), ASSports, Beach Club, Boardwalk, Caribbean Beach, Contemporary, Dolphin, French Quarter, Gaylord Palms, Grand Californian, Grand Floridian, Kidani Village, Polynesian, Pop Century(2), Riverside, Wilderness Lodge
Smiling Cheshire Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 10:57 PM   #60
Naively Occur
Mouseketeer
 
Naively Occur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Manhattan
Posts: 91

No Opinion - I've thought of both in parks and at hotel

A, D, NO - Without Pixar, Disney's movie arm would be struggling
__________________
Me DW DD10 DD6

DIS Dad's Club Member #553
Naively Occur is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:24 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.