Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-25-2011, 10:11 AM   #31
Lidian
DIS Veteran

Major congrats on first place!!!

Please keep us posted on how awesome they do in the next rounds and what days you're all going to WDW! (Because you're totally taking those girls to WDW!!!! )

May 2011 3rd Visit Surprise! (PTR) ~*~*~ May 2011: Year of the Surprises! (TR)
March 2012: Spring Break, Here we come! (PTR) ~*~*~ March 2012: The Year I Survived Spring Break! (TR)

Lidian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 04:06 AM   #32
MK2010
Mouseketeer

ConGrAtulAtIons!!!!!
ASMu 2009
MK2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-26-2011, 11:23 AM   #33
CaseFace5
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMGeurts View Post
This is so awesome!!! Congratulations!!!

D~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lidian View Post
Major congrats on first place!!!

Please keep us posted on how awesome they do in the next rounds and what days you're all going to WDW! (Because you're totally taking those girls to WDW!!!! )
Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2010 View Post
ConGrAtulAtIons!!!!!

I am SO proud of my girls
CaseFace5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 08:16 AM   #34
CaseFace5
Mouseketeer

Just a small update for today,

We have decided that one day in Disney we are all going to wear Boston Celtics shirts. So sometime between now and then I need to get myself a celtics shirt!

I also have to add that Kaden has requested to ride the Tomorrowland Indy Speedway. He had a license from last year that we lost and we really wants to get a new one!

Also we have decided that the rope drop that we want to make is going to be at Magic Kingdom. We have heard so many good things about it and have decided that this is the one we would really like to see!

I'm going to try to get back later today with some more info about each cast member and what we like about each park!
Old 10-27-2011, 09:22 AM   #35
HeatherLassell
Queen of the PTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseFace5 View Post

Also we have decided that the rope drop that we want to make is going to be at Magic Kingdom. We have heard so many good things about it and have decided that this is the one we would really like to see!
We're gonna do that too! I think the first day that we go to the parks it's gonna be RP at MK!
HeatherLassell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 09:55 AM   #36
CaseFace5
Mouseketeer

New and Improved ADRs

So I am back with an update! We changed around our ADRs! This is what we had originally scheduled;
Monday The Royal Table for 7:05pm.
Tuesday Crystal Palace at 6:15pm.
Wednesday we have a breakfast ADR for The Tusker House at 9:25am.
Friday Chef Mickeyís at 8:25am.

So our new and improved ADR schedule is as follows;

Monday- Mama Melrose in DHS at 3:45pm. This ADR also came with a pass to Fantasmic at 7pm. So now when we book our flights we are going to try to book early so that we can go to MK in the morning and then DHS in the afternoon but we still donít know for sure. We DO know that DHS has EMH this night so we are set for that!

Tuesday we have an ADR for Crystal Palace at 6:15pm. This one did not change.

Wednesday we have an ADR for Cinderellaís Royal Table at 8:25am!!!!!! Yes we are going to be able to go into MK before it opens! I am SO SO SO excited for this one! I canít wait to get my unobstructed picture of the castle!

Thursday we have an ADR for the Tusker house at 9:15am.

Friday we have Chef Mickeyís at 8:25am. This one is the other that didnít change.

So as you can see we now have 5 ADRs, one for each day of the week. We added in Mama Melrose and switched around some of the other ones that we had! Getting so excited for this trip! Really wishing it wasnít 129 days away!
Old 10-28-2011, 11:24 AM   #37
DMGeurts
Never open texts with the "Hand Sewn Button" attachment!!!

THose sound like great ADR changes! I just love going into MK when it's empty - they always have the PHotopass photographers on main street before they open, so if you are doing Photopass, don't forget to have a picture taken with out the crowds.

D~
DMGeurts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 11:49 AM   #38
Lidian
DIS Veteran

Quote:
So I am back with an update! We changed around our ADRs! This is what we had originally scheduled;
Monday The Royal Table for 7:05pm.
Tuesday Crystal Palace at 6:15pm.
Wednesday we have a breakfast ADR for The Tusker House at 9:25am.
Friday Chef Mickeyís at 8:25am.

So our new and improved ADR schedule is as follows;

Monday- Mama Melrose in DHS at 3:45pm. This ADR also came with a pass to Fantasmic at 7pm. So now when we book our flights we are going to try to book early so that we can go to MK in the morning and then DHS in the afternoon but we still donít know for sure. We DO know that DHS has EMH this night so we are set for that!

Tuesday we have an ADR for Crystal Palace at 6:15pm. This one did not change.

Wednesday we have an ADR for Cinderellaís Royal Table at 8:25am!!!!!! Yes we are going to be able to go into MK before it opens! I am SO SO SO excited for this one! I canít wait to get my unobstructed picture of the castle!

Thursday we have an ADR for the Tusker house at 9:15am.

Friday we have Chef Mickeyís at 8:25am. This one is the other that didnít change.

So as you can see we now have 5 ADRs, one for each day of the week. We added in Mama Melrose and switched around some of the other ones that we had! Getting so excited for this trip! Really wishing it wasnít 129 days away!
Love your ADR changes! I've not tried some of them, so excited to hear about them (after you experience them, of course!)!

However, I will state, based on your ADRs -- there's a possibility we'll bump shoulders at least once. I do have a couple of similar ADRs, but I checked, we won't be dining near each other at them. They're either for different meals or days (or different meals on different days).

I have never been in the park before it opens. So I'll have to live vicariously through all those who do get those picture-perfect shots! (We're not big breakfast people -- especially DH.)

Quote:
THose sound like great ADR changes! I just love going into MK when it's empty - they always have the PHotopass photographers on main street before they open, so if you are doing Photopass, don't forget to have a picture taken with out the crowds.

D~
I want PP pictures with an empty MS.

May 2011 3rd Visit Surprise! (PTR) ~*~*~ May 2011: Year of the Surprises! (TR)
March 2012: Spring Break, Here we come! (PTR) ~*~*~ March 2012: The Year I Survived Spring Break! (TR)

Lidian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 11:41 AM   #39
CaseFace5
Mouseketeer

Quote:

D~
We are doing the photopass so I will be sure to get the pictures taken with no one else there! I can't wait!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lidian View Post
Love your ADR changes! I've not tried some of them, so excited to hear about them (after you experience them, of course!)!

However, I will state, based on your ADRs -- there's a possibility we'll bump shoulders at least once. I do have a couple of similar ADRs, but I checked, we won't be dining near each other at them. They're either for different meals or days (or different meals on different days).

I have never been in the park before it opens. So I'll have to live vicariously through all those who do get those picture-perfect shots! (We're not big breakfast people -- especially DH.)

I want PP pictures with an empty MS.
That's awesome! I hope we do bump shoulders that would be great I will make sure to do a TR as well so that I can review the ADRs and let you know how each one is!
Old 10-31-2011, 12:25 PM   #40
MK2010
Mouseketeer

Love the changes!!! I think they are fabulous!
ASMu 2009
MK2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 01:05 PM   #41
CaseFace5
Mouseketeer

A Little More about us!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Okay so Iím back for another update! Hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine was really good but way to short! I decided to come back and tell you a little more about us! I asked Dawn and the kids what their favorite things at Disney were and here are our answers!

Mine:
Favorite Park: DHS
Favorite Ride: Rockiní Rollercoaster
Favorite Souvenir: Stuffed Tigger
Favorite Snack: Popcorn
Favorite Mode of Transportation: Monorail
Favorite resort I have stayed in: POFQ
Resort I most want to stay in: AOA in the Lion King Suite!
Favorite Character: Tigger (If you couldnít tell already!)

Myra's picks
Favorite park~magic kingdom
Favorite ride~ rockin rollercoaster
Favorite souvenir~ dooney and bourke wristlet
Favorite snack~popcorn and cotton candy
Favorite mode of transportation~ bus
Favorite resort I have stayed in POP Century
Resort I most want to stay at~ boardwalk villas
Favorite Character~ buzz lightyear

Dawnís Picks
Favorite Park~ Magic Kingdom
Favorite Ride~ Rockin Rollercoaster
Favorite mode of Transportation~ monorail
Favorite resort~ Wilderness Lodge
Resort I most want to stay~ it is close between Beach club (for storm along bay) and Contemporary (for location)
Favorite Character~ Goofy
Favorite souvenir~ sweatshirt
Favorite movie~ Finding Nemo

Kadenís Picks
Favorite park~ Magic Kingdom
Favorite Ride~ Buzz Lightyear
Favorite mode of transportation~ monorail
Favorite Resort~ POP ( cause it is the only one he has been too)
Resort he wants to stay at~ Art of Annimation
Favorite Character~ Mickey Mouse
Favorite souvenir~ star wars light up toy
Favorite movie~ cars

Iím at work right now, waiting for the end of the day to come, not so patiently!! Then tonight I am going out trick or treating with Dawn and the kids! Canít wait to see them in their costumes.

This week is also the last week before our competition for cheer! We leave Friday as a team and we are all staying at a hotel. Iím hoping practice goes well this week to prepare us for the upcoming weekend! Crossing our fingers for another win and to make it further in hopes of making it to Disney!
Old 11-01-2011, 06:33 AM   #42
DMGeurts
Never open texts with the "Hand Sewn Button" attachment!!!

Good luck to you and the girls this weekend!

D~
DMGeurts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 02:04 PM   #43
CaseFace5
Mouseketeer

Exciting News!

I have exciting news!!

But first let me explain my weekend to you all. Friday night I had taken off work and I ran some errands then dismissed two of my cheerleaders from school and we were off to the hotel. The competition was two hours away so we stayed both Friday and Saturday. Friday night we all went out to dinner at Chillis. Imagine the look on their faces when we walked in on a packed Friday night and said “Party of 17 please!” But we all split up and got 4 different tables.

Saturday was the competition. It was a LONG day. We checked in at 1130am, preformed at about 3pm, and awards were at 10pm. We were the second to perform of 80 and we had to wait all day!! But finally awards came around. They got to our category, and announced our rival as Second place! We got so excited and all held hands! And first place goes to…………………………….

Another team. My girls were so bummed. Some cried. I was heartbroken and couldn’t figure out what happened. Turns out something we did was considered illegal and it cost us 5 points. We then stayed at the hotel that night and I got a wonderful gift from my girls. They gave me a personal notepad, my favorite candy, gift cards to American Eagle and iTunes. It was thoughtful and so cute.

SO I bet your wondering why the title is “Exciting News” huh. Well, they have these things called “bids” and we got one! Basically what that means is that our team did well enough for the judges to notice us and feel that we were good enough to move on even though we didn’t place!! So after all that we are moving on afterall!! Our next competition is November 19th and if we win there, we go to Disney! So we are still in the running!!

Please keep the thoughts coming we could use all the good vibes we can get! And as always I will keep you all updated!
Old 11-08-2011, 02:28 PM   #44
oopsiDAISY
DIS Veteran

Now THAT update was a nailbiter!!! I am so glad you are still in the running, sounds like you all deserve it! Here's hoping for some cheerleading pixie dust in the next competition...
oopsiDAISY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 02:36 PM   #45
HeatherLassell
Queen of the PTR

Quote:
[FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]

Turns out something we did was considered illegal and it cost us 5 points.
Were you able to find out exactly what move it was? That way you know not to do it at the next competition! Much luck!!!
Quote:

So we are still in the running!!

Now THAT is very exciting news!
HeatherLassell is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
family fun, ptr

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: