Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons > Planning our Happily Ever After
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-12-2011, 08:28 PM   #16
Ash8716
Disney Maniac

Love all your plans so far, can't wait to read more! The proposal story and how you guys met is great. Must have been cool to end up engaged to someone who loves Disney as much as you. DF and I had only been dating for 6 months before he proposed but had been planning the disney wedding with the planner after only 4 months. Kind of amazing to meet someone and know they are the right person after such a short amount of time. Good luck with the rest of your planning.
Old 10-13-2011, 11:34 AM   #17
MrsDuck
DIS Veteran

I love your dress!! I wasn't too far off...
Register to remove

Old 10-13-2011, 03:23 PM   #18
Icecoldpenguin
May the Force Be With You

Wedding Website UPDATE!

So here is the deal...I have been trying to figure out how disney's wedding website they give you works. I know it is a facebook application which makes it difficult because at work we can not see facebook. Can it be seen without having facebook?

Since I was not sure about this I have created a Wedding Website and a Blog. Since I am a blog and I am turning this planning journal into a blog for all my fellow disney brides and grooms I decided I wanted to make this journal public to friends and family. So to check out my wedding blog for our december wedding go to http://www.ourwishesdocometrue.com

You can also check out our wedding website from weddingwire.com at the following address: http://www.weddingwire.com/teresaandgreg

Enjoy! I am so excited I love social media and blogging!

Teresa

TRIPS:
Now a Florida Resident and Visiting as much as possible!
All 5 SWW 2014 Turkey Day '13 VWL, Labor Day '13, May '13/June '13-SWW 1,3 & 4 May '13-Disneyland, Nov '12-Pop, Oct '12 Swan, Jun/Jul '12 Disney World Wedding/Honeymoon, Dec '11 Wilderness Lodge, Oct '11 Poly, June '11-ASMo, June '10 ASMu, 2000 Offsite
Icecoldpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 01:12 PM   #20
MrsDuck
DIS Veteran

Love the blog-- how fun!!

The website is absolutely gorgeous! Great job creating all of it! I have a planning journal for the Knot as well as a wedding website and found them both so time consuming to make! It's worth it in the end though!

Awesome job!!
Old 10-19-2011, 01:18 PM   #21
Icecoldpenguin

Quote:
Originally Posted by librarygeek View Post
The Wedding Wire website is absolutely beautiful! I love it so far!
thanks so much I love to do websites and blog and stuff. I hope you enjoy the blog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsDuck View Post
Love the blog-- how fun!!

The website is absolutely gorgeous! Great job creating all of it! I have a planning journal for the Knot as well as a wedding website and found them both so time consuming to make! It's worth it in the end though!

Awesome job!!
I am glad that you love the blog. It is kind of awesome to get the chance to blog it all out in my style. Using blogger is way easier for me. Speaking of I need to add some to the blog and to the PJ here on the disboards.

Teresa

TRIPS:
All 5 SWW 2014 Turkey Day '13 VWL, Labor Day '13, May '13/June '13-SWW 1,3 & 4 May '13-Disneyland, Nov '12-Pop, Oct '12 Swan, Jun/Jul '12 Disney World Wedding/Honeymoon, Dec '11 Wilderness Lodge, Oct '11 Poly, June '11-ASMo, June '10 ASMu, 2000 Offsite
Old 10-19-2011, 02:45 PM   #22
Icecoldpenguin

Save the Dates

For my Save the Dates and my wedding invitations I decided that I wanted something unique and special. I decided it was important to me to have star wars and disney incorporated into a classy and sophisticated invitation. I am also not a fan of putting my picture on invitations or anything. So I reached out to the creative DISigns disboard thread and had a few people volunteer to design something for me.

The key aspects were I wanted Star Wars and Vinylmations incorporated into the invite. I wanted some disney maybe something to do with mickey. Also I am going to be using peacock feathers in my flowers and some of my decorations so I adjusted my wedding colors to go with peacock feathers because we thought an ice blue would not work with peacock feathers. Therefore, we darkened the blue.

Victoria (vickxo) from the disboards came up with the following design that we will be using for all the wedding stationary stuff.

I would just like to thank her for designing the following save the date and the forthcoming wedding invites She rocks.

More coming soon....we are taking a trip in december those details will be coming soon!

Teresa

TRIPS:
Old 10-19-2011, 03:40 PM   #23
MrsDuck
DIS Veteran

Teresa!! They're INCREDIBLE!!!

I love them! She did an amazing job!
Old 10-19-2011, 03:45 PM   #24
Ash8716
Disney Maniac

I love your save the date!! Very cool, looks like you have been busy
Old 10-19-2011, 06:53 PM   #25
LittleKittyMarie
DIS Veteran

Your Save the Date is so fantastic! I love it!!!
2013 WDW Wedding: BWV & GF | 2013 DCL: Fantasy 7-Night | 2013 ABD: BSM
LittleKittyMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 07:25 PM   #26
librarygeek
DIS Veteran

The save the dates are gorgeous! I love it, she did a fantastic job for you! I really feel like it captures your theme perfectly but it's also sophisticated. Awesome!
librarygeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 07:55 PM   #27
belle2211
DIS Veteran

Wow! Your Save the Dates are awesome!!
belle2211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 09:48 PM   #28
vickxo
DIS Veteran

Thanks Teresa for the awesome shout out and I'm so glad you and everyone else loves them! They were so much fun to do, definitely not a theme/combo I've done before
93': WDW Dixie Landing; 95': WDW Dixie Landing; 97': WDW Corando Springs; 99': WDW Boardwalk Villas; 01': WDW Boardwalk Villas; 01':Disney Wonder Cruise - FL/Bahama; 03': WDW Boardwalk Villas; 05': WDW Yacht Club; 07': WDW Boardwalk Villas; 10': WDW Boardwalk Villas; 12': Disney Magic Cruise - NYC/Bahama; 12': Disney Magic Cruise - NYC/Canada; 13': WDW Boardwalk Villas/Animal Kingdom Lodge
vickxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 05:04 PM   #29
mebbradley
Patiently waiting for the next trip to Disney!

Thank you! Your beautiful invitation caused me to message the designer and I ended up with invitations I LOVE!

Thanks
Old 10-26-2011, 08:07 AM   #30
Chilly
I was having a bit of a blonde moment
D'oh!
Married my prince at WDW

FAB save the dates.
Chilly is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: