Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > UK Trip Planning Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-21-2012, 06:06 AM   #16
torsie24
Or I could call it the postalabration
Now I know to wear flip flops!
Got engaged on a trip to Disneyland Paris

Can I join in too? I'm 2014 though! Lol.

WDW: 1994-I Drive / 2009-AKL / 2011-Disney Wedding -AKL-GF RPC-BW-BLT
DLRP 1997-HNY / 2000-SL / 2008-SL / 2009-DLH / 2012-HNY
DLR: 2005-Day Trip
torsie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 04:07 PM   #17
MrsTigger
DLRP board....guaranteed to make you smile!
I keep thinking.. who’s that!!
Just thought I'd come and say hello

I can't wait to go again! It seems so long ago since 2010 when we went last. Im looking forward to actually being able to search for 2013 prices, in the meantime I'm busy planning everything esp and most importantly where to eat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raspberry Bubbles View Post
We're in your boat too ~ we are waiting to go for the first time as a family in October 2013! It does seem like a long way away ~ particularly as we were supposed to be going in October 2012! However, we have another little one on the way and so we have pushed it back a year so he will be running around! I like everyone else talk to other Disney-holics and read TRs. We got married there in 2008 and I am constantly going back through all of my photos. If three years can go that fast, I am hoping two more does too! Also planning helps. You can never plan too much
Congrats on baby number 2! I think I may have to re-read your wedding TR loved it
MrsTigger is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-21-2012, 04:14 PM   #18
clueluvzdisney
Earning My Ears

[QUOTE=MrsTigger;44096357]I can't wait to go again! It seems so long ago since 2010 when we went last. Im looking forward to actually being able to search for 2013 prices, in the meantime I'm busy planning everything esp and most importantly where to eat

When in 2010 did you last go Mrs. Tigger

Think outside the [ ]
1999 WDW PORT ORLEANS & CRUISE ON THE WONDER|2010 WDW PORT ORLEANS & CRUISE ON THE DISNEY WONDER
Mrs. Campbell
clueluvzdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 04:28 AM   #19
wideeyes
Won't use fake tan, wants to stay pale & interesting
Does not do sea food

We are going in 2013. I haven't been since 2010 however next years trip is going to be extra special and the best one yet!! We are just saving at the moment.
wideeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 06:46 AM   #20
MrsTigger

We went the last week of september for two weeks, loved halloween esp the party. My bf would like to go sep/oct but I fancy going in may next time.
Old 02-23-2012, 10:42 AM   #21
poppie123
Time for the dreaded hair dye me thinks
Crisps is mine, i just love them

Another one here who hopes to go in 2013, probably October or early November.

Our last (and also our very first visit) was back in 2009 and we stayed at POR. I would love to stay at the AKL this time around and am hoping and praying that they offer free dining. None of us drive so we have to stay onsite really in order to get around.
Old 02-23-2012, 01:08 PM   #22
willeve
Mouseketeer

We're pre-planning for 2013 too! Have looked at Virgin's early prices, they're horrific. Will be waiting for better prices or DIY if we go now.
willeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 01:25 PM   #23
clueluvzdisney
Earning My Ears

2013 wdw prices

Dont the prices usually stay the same the year prior? Am I the only one going on the website pretending that i am going to book for this year so I can get an estimated price for next year? I hope i am not the only Disney psycho on here? How much will the prices go up by? What is this Virgins' prices that the person before me is talking about ?

Think outside the [ ]
1999 WDW PORT ORLEANS & CRUISE ON THE WONDER|2010 WDW PORT ORLEANS & CRUISE ON THE DISNEY WONDER
Mrs. Campbell
clueluvzdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 01:35 PM   #24
ben1993
DIS Veteran

I know how you feel, I have Disneyland in California in mind for next year, but there definitely won't be a trip his year. It's hard to keep the excitement but remember a watched pot never boils! Most of all be greatfull that you know you are going and it will be SO exciting because you've waited so long.
Old 02-24-2012, 03:56 AM   #25
wideeyes
Won't use fake tan, wants to stay pale & interesting
Does not do sea food

VH prices are high for next year at the moment but it is not the full brochure out yet. Disneys prices are not out yet so don't know what offers they will be yet.
wideeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 05:33 AM   #26
loobzuk
DIS Veteran

we're also in the 2013 camp but I'm lucky enough to work with people who share and understand my obsession! Our holiday is booked and my efforts are now involved in saving and paying for it as quickly as possible; extra overtime leaves little time for me to sit and think about how far away it all is!

I too love reading about other peoples trips and planned trips and we are currently writing our list of 'must do' things. Only problem is it appears that 16 days won't be long enough to squeeze it all in so we shall have to plan another trip for 2015 (maybe 2014 if I was brave, bit the bullet and put it together myself!)
loobzuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 10:13 AM   #27
mrferret
Drafting to the front

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsTigger View Post
We went the last week of september for two weeks, loved halloween esp the party. My bf would like to go sep/oct but I fancy going in may next time.
May is a good time of the year to go (after the first weekend is best)
We used to go in september but after having our honeymoon cancelled due to hurricanes we changed to may and haven't looked back.just booked for 2013 this morning and can't wait
Old 02-27-2012, 02:09 PM   #28
MrsTigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrferret View Post
May is a good time of the year to go (after the first weekend is best)
We used to go in september but after having our honeymoon cancelled due to hurricanes we changed to may and haven't looked back.just booked for 2013 this morning and can't wait
I think we have decided on may, I can't wait i want book!!!
Old 02-28-2012, 05:31 PM   #29
bobbych
Earning My Ears

We are going in Oct 2013. We went last year, in Oct 2011, and just cannot afford to go every year, so we have to wait. It is hard waiting, but it does mean, we can look to spend extra.

In 2011, we only went for 11 days, and only did the Universal side of things, never touched Disney. So, in 2013, we have 2 years to save and we plan 15 days, and doing it ALL. If we can save enough, we will be PE on the flights too.

It does seems a LONG way off, but it will soon be October 2012, and then it is only a year

I remember when I booked my 2011 holiday in Oct 2010, and it seemed a way off, but it came round quick
bobbych is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 02:17 AM   #30
mrferret
Drafting to the front

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbych View Post
We are going in Oct 2013. We went last year, in Oct 2011, and just cannot afford to go every year, so we have to wait. It is hard waiting, but it does mean, we can look to spend extra.

In 2011, we only went for 11 days, and only did the Universal side of things, never touched Disney. So, in 2013, we have 2 years to save and we plan 15 days, and doing it ALL. If we can save enough, we will be PE on the flights too.

It does seems a LONG way off, but it will soon be October 2012, and then it is only a year

I remember when I booked my 2011 holiday in Oct 2010, and it seemed a way off, but it came round quick

11 days @ universal ... what did you do with your time

Tags
2013, excitement, planning

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: