Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 09-15-2011, 07:57 AM   #76
CoasterAddict
Queen of the Double Entendre
 
CoasterAddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Berlin, MA
Posts: 1,632

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctnurse View Post
Last night I had PB&J and a pop tart for dinner. Hope everyone has a great day.
Well, that's a balanced meal if you're holding one in each hand.
__________________
DL Tinkerbell Halfmarathon 2013
Marathon Relay 2012 2:51:33!! Team Time 6:00
WDW Full Marathon 2011 7:02:27 -who thought that was a good idea? Oh yeah, me...
WDW Half-Marathon 2008--3:08:13, 2009--3:07:02, 2010--3:13:52 (in sleet) 2012--3:14
DL Half-Marathon 2009--3:05:17
CoasterAddict is offline  
Old 09-15-2011, 08:10 AM   #77
taramoz
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 1,052

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygrl03 View Post
Thanks everyone for making me feel at home!! Anyone going to be in WDW Oct 4-11?
I am there Oct 6-11! I will have DD7 and her Bff (9) with me!
__________________
taramoz is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 09-15-2011, 08:40 AM   #78
ctnurse
DIS Veteran
 
ctnurse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Germany
Posts: 1,185

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoasterAddict View Post
Well, that's a balanced meal if you're holding one in each hand.
I like the way you think....so does wine and chocolate count as dinner, if I use two hands???
Quote:
Originally Posted by taramoz View Post
I am there Oct 6-11! I will have DD7 and her Bff (9) with me!
I didn't know you were going again.... Have a great time. Hopefully another trip will be in my future too!
__________________
ctnurse is offline  
Old 09-15-2011, 08:47 AM   #79
taramoz
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 1,052

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctnurse View Post
I didn't know you were going again.... Have a great time. Hopefully another trip will be in my future too!
I went a little nuts after my split planning trips, I am going Oct 6-11 and then again dec 16-21, woo hoo! For the Oct trip DD7 is bringing her friend who has never been, I am so excited to share the magic with her, she is a great little girl.

I think I will renew my AP when I am there in Dec, so if there is a 2012 meet I will be there for sure...
__________________
taramoz is offline  
Old 09-15-2011, 09:01 AM   #80
chris1013
Mouseketeer
 
chris1013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Illinois
Posts: 169

All this talk about everyone's future WDW trips is making me sad. I need to get planning on a trip ASAP. I'm thinking maybe a weekend in a December...hmm.

BTW, all of you at work, does anyone look like this -> Thank heaven for coffee, am I right? Now to visit our friendly bartender to make this coffee Irish... yum yum.
chris1013 is offline  
Old 09-15-2011, 09:08 AM   #81
taramoz
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 1,052

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1013 View Post
All this talk about everyone's future WDW trips is making me sad. I need to get planning on a trip ASAP. I'm thinking maybe a weekend in a December...hmm.

BTW, all of you at work, does anyone look like this -> Thank heaven for coffee, am I right? Now to visit our friendly bartender to make this coffee Irish... yum yum.
Come when I am there in Dec, we can grab a drink!

I am with ya on the coffee thing. Ugh, ready for the weekend!
__________________
taramoz is offline  
Old 09-15-2011, 09:25 AM   #82
CoasterAddict
Queen of the Double Entendre
 
CoasterAddict's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Berlin, MA
Posts: 1,632

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctnurse View Post
I like the way you think....so does wine and chocolate count as dinner, if I use two hands???
Of course! It is, after all, three of the major food groups (caffeine, chocolate and alcohol).
__________________
DL Tinkerbell Halfmarathon 2013
Marathon Relay 2012 2:51:33!! Team Time 6:00
WDW Full Marathon 2011 7:02:27 -who thought that was a good idea? Oh yeah, me...
WDW Half-Marathon 2008--3:08:13, 2009--3:07:02, 2010--3:13:52 (in sleet) 2012--3:14
DL Half-Marathon 2009--3:05:17
CoasterAddict is offline  
Old 09-15-2011, 09:40 AM   #83
TheBigE
Change is inevitable, Growth is optional
 
TheBigE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Deutschland
Posts: 178

Day almost over here in Switzerland....almost all caught up on work and time to start travelling again....

Heading to Soleil Rouge Wine Bar....to quote Billy Joel "A bottle of white, a bottle or red, perhaps a bottle of rose instead...get a table near the street....."

Nice day here today, but trees are turning, fall is coming....

Hope everyone is having a Great Day!!!

All this talk of WDW...seems like I could use a trip in the near future!!

Cheers!!!

Last edited by TheBigE; 09-15-2011 at 09:57 AM.
TheBigE is offline  
Old 09-15-2011, 09:43 AM   #84
taramoz
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 1,052

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigE View Post
Day almost over here in Switzerland....almost all caught up on work and time to start travelling again....

Heading to Soleil Rouge Wine Bar....to quote Billy Joel "A bottle of white, a bottle or red perhaps a bottle of rose instead get a table near the street....."

Nice day hear trees are turning, fall is coming....

Hope everyone is having a Great Day!!!

All this talk of WDW...seems like I could use a trip in the near future!!

Cheers!!!
Love Billy Joel, nice quote....
__________________
taramoz is offline  
Old 09-15-2011, 09:58 AM   #85
chris1013
Mouseketeer
 
chris1013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Illinois
Posts: 169

Quote:
Originally Posted by taramoz View Post
Come when I am there in Dec, we can grab a drink!

I am with ya on the coffee thing. Ugh, ready for the weekend!
When are you going in Dec?? Maybe we can grab a drink!

I was ready for the weekend on Monday. Why is this week insisting on dragging on and on and on!??
chris1013 is offline  
Old 09-15-2011, 10:34 AM   #86
DCTooTall
Thinks He Can Escape Boo Boo
 
DCTooTall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: York, PA
Posts: 5,957

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevilinaz View Post
*pours a round of Jager and slides down the bar*




Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne_Aus View Post
wow new thread

I have been struggling with sleep lately, thinking I don't just need a drink but the bottle to finally get a good nights sleep... feel like I am running on empty. On the flip side, if it keeps up I should be set for US time zones
Yup, This is thread #4 since the SSC started. And it's always good to look at the bright side of life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ



Quote:
Originally Posted by ctnurse View Post
Good morning, It is so nice to see everyone back and drinking. Today is busy with work, I want to get to the gym and then Open House at my sons school. Hopefully we can grab dinner before Open House. Last night I had PB&J and a pop tart for dinner. Hope everyone has a great day.
I really should get back to the gym. Thinking i'll try and and restart that habit after my upcoming trips.


Quote:
Originally Posted by taramoz View Post
I went a little nuts after my split planning trips, I am going Oct 6-11 and then again dec 16-21, woo hoo! For the Oct trip DD7 is bringing her friend who has never been, I am so excited to share the magic with her, she is a great little girl.

I think I will renew my AP when I am there in Dec, so if there is a 2012 meet I will be there for sure...
I was debating if I should renew my AP. I think the decision I've made is that I'm gonna let it expire (unless they do another 15mo promo thing) and then maybe just buy a new one the next time I go down. I'm probably looking at at least 3 months between my expiration date and when I'd be able to make it back down, so the renewal discount just isn't enough to really make it worth wasting the 3mo.


Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1013 View Post
All this talk about everyone's future WDW trips is making me sad. I need to get planning on a trip ASAP. I'm thinking maybe a weekend in a December...hmm.

BTW, all of you at work, does anyone look like this -> Thank heaven for coffee, am I right? Now to visit our friendly bartender to make this coffee Irish... yum yum.
Don't drink coffee. I get my morning Caffeine fix via Mt. Dew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1013 View Post
When are you going in Dec?? Maybe we can grab a drink!

I was ready for the weekend on Monday. Why is this week insisting on dragging on and on and on!??

EVIL EVIL WEEK!! They need to quit dragging! I need it to be time for Disney already!!



BTW... Happy Thirsty Thursday everyone!
DCTooTall is offline  
Old 09-15-2011, 10:42 AM   #87
taramoz
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 1,052

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1013 View Post
When are you going in Dec?? Maybe we can grab a drink!

I was ready for the weekend on Monday. Why is this week insisting on dragging on and on and on!??
I am there Dec 16-21! Let me know if you will be there.
__________________
taramoz is offline  
Old 09-15-2011, 10:54 AM   #88
MICKEY88
if you keep falling off of the planet...
It might be time for a one piece
100% Male Disney nut!
 
MICKEY88's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Central Pennsylvania
Posts: 9,500

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCTooTall View Post
BTW... Happy Thirsty Thursday everyone!
back at ya friend,,

so far it's a great day..

Miss K stopped by to visit me this morning.. life is Great..
__________________



Pirate Rule #9: A pirate should always remove his hat in the presence of a bartender.
Pirate Rule #11: No pirate shall ever wear a “fanny pack”.
Pirate Rule # 17: Three-cornered hats, headbands and bandanas are the only acceptable headwear for pirates. Fedoras, bowler derbies, baseball caps, MICKEY EARS, top hats, sombreros, or anything with lace and flowers will be removed from the vessel– head included. A grace period of one minute is allowed for hats looted from a tailory.
MICKEY88 is offline  
Old 09-15-2011, 11:35 AM   #89
NJDiva
NJDiva Boo Boo
 
NJDiva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Central Jersey
Posts: 1,203

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygrl03 View Post
Thanks everyone for making me feel at home!! Anyone going to be in WDW Oct 4-11?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCTooTall View Post
i fly out on the 4th.... but i'm pretty sure tara, lala, and the diva may be down there during those dates
yup! I will be there until the 7th. taking the 4th to spend the day with the bff and do some running around with him so no park for me that day but I'll be there Wednesday and Thursday enjoying F&W as much as possible. this will be the first time I will have more than one day to be at F&W so I will take full advantage of it.
__________________
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way...



NJDiva is offline  
Old 09-15-2011, 12:16 PM   #90
MICKEY88
if you keep falling off of the planet...
It might be time for a one piece
100% Male Disney nut!
 
MICKEY88's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Central Pennsylvania
Posts: 9,500

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJDiva View Post
yup! I will be there until the 7th. taking the 4th to spend the day with the bff and do some running around with him so no park for me that day but I'll be there Wednesday and Thursday enjoying F&W as much as possible. this will be the first time I will have more than one day to be at F&W so I will take full advantage of it.
I hope F&W can handle more than one day of your awesomeness..
__________________



Pirate Rule #9: A pirate should always remove his hat in the presence of a bartender.
Pirate Rule #11: No pirate shall ever wear a “fanny pack”.
Pirate Rule # 17: Three-cornered hats, headbands and bandanas are the only acceptable headwear for pirates. Fedoras, bowler derbies, baseball caps, MICKEY EARS, top hats, sombreros, or anything with lace and flowers will be removed from the vessel– head included. A grace period of one minute is allowed for hats looted from a tailory.
MICKEY88 is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.