Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-21-2011, 05:48 PM   #781
TexasDisneyBelle
Love the PRINCESS; appreciate the WENCH. ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MICKEY88 View Post
you really should stop talking about your harem, before Your Princess gets out the Cattle Prod
I think the cattle prod might be overkill for this situation...
Old 10-21-2011, 05:51 PM   #782
TexasDisneyBelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCTooTall View Post
I'm not too worried. My Princess knows that I have released the harem and she's the only princess for me.
Yup!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-21-2011, 05:59 PM   #783
TexasDisneyBelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneypryncess View Post
Man, I wish I knew. I would've met you there! I only did the Maryland one once but I liked it. The Texas RenFaire might have been my all time favorite though!
The Texas renfaire is pretty awesome...
Old 10-21-2011, 06:25 PM   #784
MICKEY88
if you keep falling off of the planet...
It might be time for a one piece
100% Male Disney nut!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasDisneyBelle View Post
I think the cattle prod might be overkill for this situation...
ya gotta remember I'm a Pyrate, a cattle prod is a mere toy which can be used in many ways, some possibly even pleasureable,

for me torture or punishment, would either be a good flogging, walking the plank, ot keelhauling..

Pirate Rule #9: A pirate should always remove his hat in the presence of a bartender.
Pirate Rule #11: No pirate shall ever wear a “fanny pack”.
Pirate Rule # 17: Three-cornered hats, headbands and bandanas are the only acceptable headwear for pirates. Fedoras, bowler derbies, baseball caps, MICKEY EARS, top hats, sombreros, or anything with lace and flowers will be removed from the vessel– head included. A grace period of one minute is allowed for hats looted from a tailory.
MICKEY88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 07:04 PM   #785
DCTooTall
Thinks He Can Escape Boo Boo

Quote:
Yup!

Quote:
Hmmmm.... When is it... I may have to time my trip to check it out.

Sadly... doesn't look like I may get to check out the Ren-Faire this weekend. Looks like i'm helping cover on-call for a co-worker tomorrow, so I can't be away from a possible internet connection for that long.
DCTooTall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 07:56 PM   #786
DIS_MERI
Mouseketeer

Ugh, what a day! Had to borrow a friend's DH to come over and remove the largest, smelliest possum I've ever seen (extremely dead, it'd been smelling for 3 days) from the insulation under my house. It was so bad we seriously considered leaving it there. Overall, it was very traumatic, but at least it doesn't stink inside my house! Additionally, I had to borrow another friend's DH to come over and try to fix my outside spigot, which was leaking (not just dripping, but a steady stream of water). It's not really fixable, but we got it to stop leaking for a while. And, I have to attend a wedding tomorrow. And another one the next day. Blah.
Old 10-21-2011, 09:39 PM   #787
MICKEY88
100% Male Disney nut!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIS_MERI View Post
Ugh, what a day! Had to borrow a friend's DH to come over and remove the largest, smelliest possum I've ever seen (extremely dead, it'd been smelling for 3 days) from the insulation under my house. It was so bad we seriously considered leaving it there. Overall, it was very traumatic, but at least it doesn't stink inside my house! Additionally, I had to borrow another friend's DH to come over and try to fix my outside spigot, which was leaking (not just dripping, but a steady stream of water). It's not really fixable, but we got it to stop leaking for a while. And, I have to attend a wedding tomorrow. And another one the next day. Blah.
wow, string of bad luck... I recommend not borrowing the new husbands this weekend..

Pirate Rule #9: A pirate should always remove his hat in the presence of a bartender.
Pirate Rule # 17: Three-cornered hats, headbands and bandanas are the only acceptable headwear for pirates. Fedoras, bowler derbies, baseball caps, MICKEY EARS, top hats, sombreros, or anything with lace and flowers will be removed from the vessel– head included. A grace period of one minute is allowed for hats looted from a tailory.
Old 10-21-2011, 09:40 PM   #788
jagfanjosh3252
#1 fan of the Jacksonville Jaguars

So. Have any of you had random romance in WDW? If so, how?
Old 10-21-2011, 09:46 PM   #789
MICKEY88
100% Male Disney nut!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagfanjosh3252 View Post
yes. but they threatened to ban me for life if I didn't let Jasmine go..

Old 10-21-2011, 10:16 PM   #790
DCTooTall
Thinks He Can Escape Boo Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIS_MERI View Post
Wow.... Do you really even need to worry about finding another guy? seems like you have a great deal with the ability to just borrow guys when you need them then just giving them back when you are thru with them.

Quote:
wow, string of bad luck... I recommend not borrowing the new husbands this weekend..
At least let the brides get tired of them before you start borrowing them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagfanjosh3252 View Post
Quote:
yes. but they threatened to ban me for life if I didn't let Jasmine go..
DCTooTall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 10:16 PM   #791
MICKEY88
100% Male Disney nut!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCTooTall View Post

Sadly... doesn't look like I may get to check out the Ren-Faire this weekend. Looks like i'm helping cover on-call for a co-worker tomorrow, so I can't be away from a possible internet connection for that long.

that might make 2 of us, originally was supposed to go with Miss K, but she had a death in the family, then I found out the Pirate party is Sunday night, {2 of My favorite Nasty Girls from the faire invited me} so I was going to go Sunday, then go to the party, now it looks like I have a family issue to deal with Sunday..

on a positive note, I stopped for some Calico Jack tonight after work, walked up to the register and there sat the Crystal Skull Vodka collectors set, Skull bottle and 2 skull shot glasses... way cool, it's now part of my collection, I need to get rid of the vodka, then I can keep my calico Jack in a skull

Old 10-21-2011, 10:24 PM   #792
bluedevilinaz
DIS Veteran

Quote:
" Dead Men tell No Tales "

but live women talk on forever LOL

hmmmmmmm perhaps I should have a shirt made that says that..
I want one! hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floydian View Post
I can't help but wonder why a half a dozen Facebook "friends" each tell me that they want to hang out when they come to town, then they all come to town at the same time, and they all hang out together at the same time, and not one of them makes a single effort to ever contact me. This has happened at least three times that I know of this year. Needless to say my friends list is a lot smaller now.

Life is full of disappointments. I just wish there was one single thing anywhere in the midst of it all that made it worth the effort.

Pity party over. I've got whiskey and Vicodin to consume. I'm out.

P.S. I don't hate Disney much anymore (unlike the last time I was here), but I'm pretty sure I hate people now.
I know the feeling. My friends would do the same thing when I lived in Vegas.

Quote:
that might make 2 of us, originally was supposed to go with Miss K, but she had a death in the family, then I found out the Pirate party is Sunday night, {2 of My favorite Nasty Girls from the faire invited me} so I was going to go Sunday, then go to the party, now it looks like I have a family issue to deal with Sunday..

on a positive note, I stopped for some Calico Jack tonight after work, walked up to the register and there sat the Crystal Skull Vodka collectors set, Skull bottle and 2 skull shot glasses... way cool, it's now part of my collection, I need to get rid of the vodka, then I can keep my calico Jack in a skull

Hey Pyrate,

Found this at the store today and thought of you.

Old 10-21-2011, 10:25 PM   #793
wdwtheplacetobe
A Dream is a Wish your Heart Makes....

Quote:
I heard that Magnolia (Texas Ren Faire location) BURNED????

Quote:
I saw those! They are cool-looking!
Married 10/10/07 at 10:10am in Disney's Wedding Pavilion!
wdwtheplacetobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 10:44 PM   #794
MICKEY88
100% Male Disney nut!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedevilinaz View Post
1.I want one! hahaha
Hey Pyrate,
2.Found this at the store today and thought of you.

1.I'll let ya know if I go ahead with the idea, skull and crossbones on front, with "Dead Men Tell No Tales.

Silouette of a woman on the back, with

"Live Wenches never stop talking"

2. was that because of the name of the Rum. or because of the little fat guy on the tag..LOL

I had a bottle of that in my hand and decided I wasn't paying 30 bucks for a bottle of alcohol... then I saw the Crystal head and spent 50 LOL

Old 10-21-2011, 10:47 PM   #795
Mitzicat
Mouseketeer

There's a pretty cool website out there that sells a ton of crystal skull stuff. Jewelry...the led bases to put the bottle on so they glow pretty colors. I think it's kind of funny that Dan Akroyd is the pitch man for the vodka.
Mitzicat is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: