Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons > Planning our Happily Ever After
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-30-2011, 10:10 AM   #106
DoomBuggy0922
DIS Veteran

I loooveee your zoo outfit! It's ADORABLE! <3

And your sand ceremony vase was quite a steal. I agree with you about BP--- if people get offended, oh well. They can get over it.

I'm glad you get to go see Mickey so soon! I -wish- I lived in driving distance!

'96[POFQ] '97 [POR]; '99[POFQ] '02[OKW] '03[gparents condo] '04[gparents condo & DCL] '05[condo] '06[PC] '07[SSR] 3/08[condo] 9/08[PC] 6/09[POFQ]; 12/09[PC] '10[AKL&PC] 3/11[SSR] 8/11[PC] 01/12:BCV, GF, and BLT (Weddingmoon!!!); 05/12:AKL-KV; 12/12: SSR; 2/13: OKW; 4/13: BWV & OKW; 07/13: VWL & BCV; 09/13: BWV & YC; 11/13: PC and BWI

Next Trip: Christmas at SSR and BCV!

DFTW PJ and Honeymoon TR Memorial Day Weekend TR
DoomBuggy0922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 11:59 AM   #107
elleinad16
One of 11 couples to tie the knot at Disney World on 11-11-11!

We're gonna be at Food and Wine the same day!!! I hope I get to see you!!!
November 2003 - WDW: Yacht Club CL • December 2004 - DLR: Offsite • December 2005 - DLR: Offsite • August 2006 - DCL: Disney Wonder-Bahamas • May 2009 - WDW: Coronado Springs • September 2009 - DLR: Inaugural D23 Expo • May 2010 - WDW: Port Orleans French Quarter • August 2010 - WDW: POP Century • November 2010 - D23: Fantasia Boston Event • March 2011 - WDW: Day Trip • May 2011 - WDW: Wilderness Lodge CL • November 2011 - WDW: Grand Floridian for our Disney Fairy Tale Wedding • May 2012 - D23: Boston FANniversary Event & WDW: Caribbean Beach • September 2012 - DVC: Vero Beach • October 2012 - D23: Wreck-It Ralph Boston Event • February 2013 - WDW : Art of Animation • May 2014 - DVC: Hilton Head Island!
elleinad16 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-30-2011, 12:21 PM   #108
emoses
Earning My Ears

Yah!! I really am so excited! Although I'm not crazy about the picture you chose! lol I had serious red eye and was going to an ugly sweater party, hence the outfit just kidding! so very excited for the engagement photos!! I know they're going to turn out great! and I love that you're taking them at the zoo! I hope you have tons of fun at Disney!!
emoses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 12:52 PM   #109
virtuous girl
Faith, trust, & pixie dust

I love ur outfit i think it looks sexy & fierce 4 u e-pics... im glad ur having ur best friend up there with u.. like u said u only get 1 day & u should do what u want.. Great deal on ur sand ceremony ... u better believe i JOINED DISBRIDES ON FB!!
Old 10-30-2011, 01:42 PM   #110
BethieTink
DIS Veteran

Faith,

Love the vase! Great buy!

Have fun at Food & Wine. We will just miss you. We are going to be there on Wednesday the 9th. We will be on the Disney Dream for the weekend.

Getting excited. Just did on-line check-in.
Old 10-30-2011, 01:46 PM   #111
vickxo
DIS Veteran

Love the safari outfit ideas for your engagement shoot - i bet they will look great
93': WDW Dixie Landing; 95': WDW Dixie Landing; 97': WDW Corando Springs; 99': WDW Boardwalk Villas; 01': WDW Boardwalk Villas; 01':Disney Wonder Cruise - FL/Bahama; 03': WDW Boardwalk Villas; 05': WDW Yacht Club; 07': WDW Boardwalk Villas; 10': WDW Boardwalk Villas; 12': Disney Magic Cruise - NYC/Bahama; 12': Disney Magic Cruise - NYC/Canada; 13': WDW Boardwalk Villas/Animal Kingdom Lodge
vickxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 05:12 PM   #112
MrsDuck
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomBuggy0922 View Post
I loooveee your zoo outfit! It's ADORABLE! <3

And your sand ceremony vase was quite a steal. I agree with you about BP--- if people get offended, oh well. They can get over it.

I'm glad you get to go see Mickey so soon! I -wish- I lived in driving distance!
So glad you like the zoo outfits!! We wanted something fun!

You're right-- people can get over it! Now, if only I had the courage to tell them that when they fuss..

You should move to FL and we could go visit Mickey together!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elleinad16 View Post
We're gonna be at Food and Wine the same day!!! I hope I get to see you!!!
Ahh!! Too cool! Maybe we'll have to meet up that day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emoses View Post
Yah!! I really am so excited! Although I'm not crazy about the picture you chose! lol I had serious red eye and was going to an ugly sweater party, hence the outfit just kidding! so very excited for the engagement photos!! I know they're going to turn out great! and I love that you're taking them at the zoo! I hope you have tons of fun at Disney!!
Hi lovie! I think you look great!! And it's an "ugly sweater"?? I actually really liked it and so did my mom!! If you want me to switch out the picture, just tell me which one!

Love you, MOH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by virtuous girl View Post
I love ur outfit i think it looks sexy & fierce 4 u e-pics... im glad ur having ur best friend up there with u.. like u said u only get 1 day & u should do what u want.. Great deal on ur sand ceremony ... u better believe i JOINED DISBRIDES ON FB!!
Thanks girl! I really hope the e-pics looks good! Thanks for the Bridal Party support!

And, I'm pretty sure EVERYONE has joined now! I LOVE it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BethieTink View Post
Faith,

Love the vase! Great buy!

Have fun at Food & Wine. We will just miss you. We are going to be there on Wednesday the 9th. We will be on the Disney Dream for the weekend.

Getting excited. Just did on-line check-in.
I hope you have a great trip!! I can't wait to sail on the Dream!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vickxo View Post
Love the safari outfit ideas for your engagement shoot - i bet they will look great
Thanks Victoria!!
MrsDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 07:25 PM   #113
Jilian
DIS Veteran

Ohh, great idea with the poppers. I didn't realize that we were allowe to toss stuff. I've been considering Mickey confetti for a while now but didn't think it would be allowed. I didn't realize that the Food & Wine fest is that weekend! Woohooo! We'll be there too for our Il Mulino menu tasting. Maybe we'll see each other walking around the swan!

Adventures in vow renewal planning! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2727345
Jilian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 09:02 PM   #114
belle2211
DIS Veteran

Hey! If you can't find a safari hat, you could always pop over to Animal Kingdom (or maybe even Animal Kingdom Lodge) when you're down here and see if they have one!
belle2211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 04:54 AM   #115
Chilly
I was having a bit of a blonde moment
D'oh!
Married my prince at WDW

That's a really cute dress.
Chilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 06:13 AM   #116
MrsDuck
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jilian View Post
Ohh, great idea with the poppers. I didn't realize that we were allowe to toss stuff. I've been considering Mickey confetti for a while now but didn't think it would be allowed. I didn't realize that the Food & Wine fest is that weekend! Woohooo! We'll be there too for our Il Mulino menu tasting. Maybe we'll see each other walking around the swan!
When I asked Karen she told me you could pretty much throw whatevver you want. Mickey confetti is a good idea too!! I wonder where you can get that...? Party City?

Hopefully we'll bump into each other!
Quote:
Originally Posted by belle2211 View Post
Hey! If you can't find a safari hat, you could always pop over to Animal Kingdom (or maybe even Animal Kingdom Lodge) when you're down here and see if they have one!
You are a genius!! Great idea!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilly View Post
That's a really cute dress.
Thanks Chilly!!

Last edited by MrsDuck; 10-31-2011 at 06:21 AM.
MrsDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 10:05 AM   #117
tinkerbell 766
If I can't fly, let me sing. Or, in other words if I can't be in Disney, let me talk about it !
DLRP is quite simply my spiritual home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jilian View Post
Jilian sweetie - Yes, you can more or less chuck whatever you want!! If you remember, our confetti was amixture of rose petals and little paper hearts cut from pages of fvourite books, and we had not problems!!!

Faith sweetie - It is all coming together so well now!!! Loving the outfits!!! Such fun!!

tinkerbell 766 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 10:05 PM   #118
Jilian
DIS Veteran

You can make your own Mickey confetti or you can buy it on etsy. I bought a Mickey head hole punch to make mini mickey heads (I have a castle one too). It will probably take me from now until the ceremony to get enough confetti though!

Joanne, now that you say that I remember it!

Adventures in vow renewal planning! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2727345
Jilian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:10 AM   #119
2dogmom
DIS Veteran

Those poppers look fun but I would probably steer clear of glitter. I love the idea of mickeys or castle confetti. Love the safari dress!

My Wedding Planning Journal

June, 2014 - AoA / RP @ US June, 2012 - My Swan Wedding / BC-CL
Nov 2010 - POR Aug 2008 - Poly Dec 2007 - Poly/WL Dec 2006 - Poly Sept 2006 - Portofino
Dec 2005 - Poly May 2005 - WL/Poly Oct 2004 - Poly Feb 2003 - CS Oct 2002 - AKL

2dogmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 10:48 AM   #120
librarygeek
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsDuck View Post

I am a student studying to become a Social Studies teacher but my passion really lies in Reading. I graduate 2 WEEKS before the wedding () and hope to get a job, then go to grad school to get my Master's in Reading Education. I love to think about Disney, go to Disney, talk about Disney, etc. When I'm not busy with that or school, I like to read, talk about Harry Potter () watch movies, pretend that I am a good scrapbooker, and sing in my car shamelessly, dancing included.
I see you on the facebook group all the time so I had to come and check out your PJ! I am so glad I did because I can already tell from this description about yourself that we have a lot in common! My passion is in reading as well - I'm a certified English teacher but currently getting my master's to become a librarian I am a huge Harry Potter nerd! (and obviously Disney too!) I love scrapbooking, I sing in my car and my house all the time... okay, basically that entire description of you could be applied to me, lol!

Anyhow, I am off to read the rest of your PJ
librarygeek is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: