Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California) > Disneyland Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-03-2011, 11:20 AM   #76
JH87
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile4stamps View Post
Morning everyone!

DISboards has been having issues all morning!!

WDW released Free Dining dates for my dream period in October/November. How I wish I had the $$ and could convince hubby to go! I would love to be able to do Free Dining with a Mickey's Halloween Party and the Christmas Party and Food & Wine! Ahh to dream!!!
That sounds amazing!! Take me with you!!

JH87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 11:34 AM   #77
smile4stamps
DIS Veteran

Location: Still in CA for work but my home and heart is in Colorado!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JH87 View Post
That sounds amazing!! Take me with you!!
Doesn't it?!?! I've been dreaming of going during that time period for 2 years already!

My hubby loves FOOD and WINE so it is perfect to get him to go again and I almost had him agreeing last year but the cost was WAY too much! This year would be cheaper with the Free Dining but still really pricey!!
smile4stamps is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-03-2011, 11:53 AM   #78
JH87
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Doesn't it?!?! I've been dreaming of going during that time period for 2 years already!

My hubby loves FOOD and WINE so it is perfect to get him to go again and I almost had him agreeing last year but the cost was WAY too much! This year would be cheaper with the Free Dining but still really pricey!!
I've never been to WDW but that time of year seems like a pretty fun time to go. It is too bad that trips to WDW are so much more expensive.
Me and my cousin made a deal that when he turns 18 we wanna take a trip to WDW, and he turns 18 next year! So we will see if we are gonna be able to make that happen.

Old 08-03-2011, 12:49 PM   #79
tdashgirl
DIS Veteran

Michele -

As for WDW, I know what you all mean - it's so nice for a lot of us living in Cali that we can just drive down to DL and be there in a few hours, but it also means that WDW is a butt-load of money The flights are inconvenient for the most part and expensive

Had a really nice day yesterday. Since DD7 is at camp, DH and I got to see a non-kid movie during the day - Crazy Stupid Love. Super funny, cute and sweet. And I don't know how Ryan Gosling does it, because sometimes I think he has kind of a funny shaped head and face, but he is super HAWT in this movie. Totally drool-worthy.

I took the crazy dogs to the dog park this morning and just catching up on my time right now. I should be doing stuff around the house though
Old 08-03-2011, 02:51 PM   #80
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyStitch626 View Post
The DIS is being soooooo slowwwww for me today. Is it just me, or is it for everyone else too?
It is acting stupid isn't it?

Quote:
Yay single digit dance for Andrea! yesterday was my last day at DLR but today we are off to San Diego!
I think I will do a mini TR for my trip. There's just so much I wanna tell everyone so I figure I may as well make a whole separate post for it.
One thing I will say right now is it's kinda difficult being at DLR with people who arent as obsessed with Disney magic as you are. Of course I had so much fun, but it's just different when your with other people who don't really appreciate the magic DLR has to offer and just care about the attractions. That's why I think it would be so fun to go when a few other DISers are there because we all feel the same way about Disney
Talk to you guys later!
I know exactly what you mean. My DH can be a real butthead after we have been there a few days.

Quote:
Morning everyone!

DISboards has been having issues all morning!!

WDW released Free Dining dates for my dream period in October/November. How I wish I had the $$ and could convince hubby to go! I would love to be able to do Free Dining with a Mickey's Halloween Party and the Christmas Party and Food & Wine! Ahh to dream!!!
I would so love to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyStitch626 View Post
Hope he's ok!

DIS seems to be a lot better now.
That seems like such a good deal. I wish we could go too. Dillon has no interest in WDW though. He prefers DL even though we've never been to WDW.
Thank you. Now we are waiting on the call back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdashgirl View Post
Michele -

As for WDW, I know what you all mean - it's so nice for a lot of us living in Cali that we can just drive down to DL and be there in a few hours, but it also means that WDW is a butt-load of money The flights are inconvenient for the most part and expensive

Had a really nice day yesterday. Since DD7 is at camp, DH and I got to see a non-kid movie during the day - Crazy Stupid Love. Super funny, cute and sweet. And I don't know how Ryan Gosling does it, because sometimes I think he has kind of a funny shaped head and face, but he is super HAWT in this movie. Totally drool-worthy.

I took the crazy dogs to the dog park this morning and just catching up on my time right now. I should be doing stuff around the house though

Thank you Tania.

That's so nice that you got to spend that time with DH. It is so nice when you have that time together.
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 02:54 PM   #81
kaoden39
Hugs

So, let's make Michele's day just a little better. Coming home from Trader Joe's after Kaiser I had a flat tire. How does this make my day better you ask? There was a chunk out of my tire I could have had a blow out on the highway. Which I would have gone on if I hadn't decided to go by Trader Joe's. But, now for the downfall I ended up needing two new tires, they were $250. So not in the budget.
Old 08-03-2011, 03:57 PM   #82
Belle Ella
DIS Veteran

Can I just say I hate the DIS today?

wish journalmy new blog
live well - laugh often - run disney
Belle Ella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 03:59 PM   #83
kaoden39
Hugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle Ella View Post
Can I just say I hate the DIS today?

Sure, why not?
Old 08-03-2011, 04:06 PM   #84
Belle Ella
DIS Veteran

Has it not been uber slow x1,000 for you? Or am I just special? I've been trying to get my TR post up since I missed it yesterday and have been severely thwarted since this monring.

wish journalmy new blog
Old 08-03-2011, 04:53 PM   #85
JH87
DIS Veteran

Sorry to hear about your tire Michele! But it was a good thing that it didn't happen on the freeway. That would have been scary.

Jessica the DIS has been awful slow for me too, I thought maybe because I was on my phone. It seems to be ok now though.

I'm at the motel in San deigo waiting for my friend to finish up lunch with her aunt. I was invited but honestly I thought it would be a little awkward and my stomach wasn't in the mood for Mexican food so I stayed behind. But now I'm bored! I don't know how long they were planning on eating because it's been over an hour! And the place is only 5 mins away. This friend isn't usually very concerned with being on time or have any idea of a time frame so i might be stuck here for a while
I'm in San Diego I wanna go to the beach!!

Old 08-03-2011, 05:38 PM   #86
kaoden39
Hugs

Quote:
Has it not been uber slow x1,000 for you? Or am I just special? I've been trying to get my TR post up since I missed it yesterday and have been severely thwarted since this monring.
It is much better than it was earlier.

Quote:
Sorry to hear about your tire Michele! But it was a good thing that it didn't happen on the freeway. That would have been scary.

Jessica the DIS has been awful slow for me too, I thought maybe because I was on my phone. It seems to be ok now though.

I'm at the motel in San deigo waiting for my friend to finish up lunch with her aunt. I was invited but honestly I thought it would be a little awkward and my stomach wasn't in the mood for Mexican food so I stayed behind. But now I'm bored! I don't know how long they were planning on eating because it's been over an hour! And the place is only 5 mins away. This friend isn't usually very concerned with being on time or have any idea of a time frame so i might be stuck here for a while
I'm in San Diego I wanna go to the beach!!
Thank you Jillian and you're right. Now it has two new tires so that is good. Sounds like the perfect time to kick back and relax.
Old 08-03-2011, 08:37 PM   #87
DizNee Luver
Luver of all things Disney!

That could have been really scary Michele.....good thing Trader Joe's was there to save the day......lol

The DIS is definitely working better then it was this morning.....I couldn't even get it to load & now it seems to be doing much better!!

Jillian, I hope you got out to the beach!!!!

I thought I wasn't receiving my email notifications.....but I guess this thread has been that quiet!! Bueller?? Bueller??
Road Trip 2014HEREClub 33HEREWDW TRHEREOct PTRHERE 2013 Divas #3HERE2012 Holiday Trip HERE
WDW Dec 12 PTR~Cancelled: HERE 2011 Holiday Trip: HEREDivas, Take 2~2012: HEREDiva's TR~2011: HERE
10 of Us Summer Trip~2010: HERE 25th Anniv.TR~2009: HERE

DLR: 1967, 1972, 1984, 2005, 2008, 2009, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2011, 2012, 2012, 2013, 2013, 2014 WDW: 2013

DizNee Luver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 08:43 PM   #88
kaoden39
Hugs

It's Scotty's Wednesday off so we are normally out while he races but today the race was cancelled.

So.........

Here!!!!
Old 08-03-2011, 09:11 PM   #89
Belle Ella
DIS Veteran

I spent too much time trying to get my post out this morning. My wrists started hurting long before the boards actually started working. So quietness from me.

Catching up on tonight's The Franchise episode and then I'll probably be back off the computer again.

wish journalmy new blog
Old 08-03-2011, 09:14 PM   #90
kaoden39
Hugs

Quote:
I spent too much time trying to get my post out this morning. My wrists started hurting long before the boards actually started working. So quietness from me.

Catching up on tonight's The Franchise episode and then I'll probably be back off the computer again.

Do you get Starz?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: