Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California) > Disneyland Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-04-2011, 08:59 PM   #136
JH87
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39 View Post
That's true after all it was Costco and they have all those tasty samples!!
Ooh I love Costco!
Their pizza is delicious. Hm now I'm craving pizza.
It's too bad I'm not craving Mexican food because there's two on every corner over here!

JH87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 09:06 PM   #137
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet

Quote:
Originally Posted by JH87 View Post
Ooh I love Costco!
Their pizza is delicious. Hm now I'm craving pizza.
It's too bad I'm not craving Mexican food because there's two on every corner over here!

Did you think about getting pizza delivered to the room? We have done that when we have been at Disneyland and we were too tired to go get any food.
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-04-2011, 09:10 PM   #138
Belle Ella
DIS Veteran

Didn't mean to disappear like that! Dad came home from work and asked if I wanted to see Cowboys & Aliens and I said I'd go with him if he wanted to see it. Turns out he was giving me 15 minutes to get ready and get us there. My mom and sister may be having a good time in Vegas, but we're doing just fine here.

wish journalmy new blog
live well - laugh often - run disney
Belle Ella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 09:10 PM   #139
JH87
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Did you think about getting pizza delivered to the room? We have done that when we have been at Disneyland and we were too tired to go get any food.
Actually that's a good idea. They keep sliding coupons under our door sk may as well use them! I'm hoping to get out of the room though. But if it looks like my friend isn't getting up anytime soon I might just order a pizza!

Old 08-04-2011, 09:12 PM   #140
JH87
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle Ella View Post
Didn't mean to disappear like that! Dad came home from work and asked if I wanted to see Cowboys & Aliens and I said I'd go with him if he wanted to see it. Turns out he was giving me 15 minutes to get ready and get us there. My mom and sister may be having a good time in Vegas, but we're doing just fine here.
How was the movie?

Old 08-04-2011, 09:13 PM   #141
Belle Ella
DIS Veteran

Quote:
How was the movie?
It wasn't horrible. Entertaining enough (and Daniel Craig isn't too bad to look at). I would have waited until it came out on DVD to rent it if my dad hadn't wanted to go see it.

wish journalmy new blog
Old 08-04-2011, 09:15 PM   #142
kaoden39
Hugs

Quote:
I think that it's great that you and your dad are having fun.

Quote:
Actually that's a good idea. They keep sliding coupons under our door sk may as well use them! I'm hoping to get out of the room though. But if it looks like my friend isn't getting up anytime soon I might just order a pizza!
You need to eat.

Quote:
It wasn't horrible. Entertaining enough (and Daniel Craig isn't too bad to look at). I would have waited until it came out on DVD to rent it if my dad hadn't wanted to go see it.
I was going to ask about the movie. Someone I know says it the best movie they have seen this summer.
Old 08-04-2011, 09:16 PM   #143
JH87
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Haha having someone nice to look at always helps!

Old 08-04-2011, 09:27 PM   #144
Belle Ella
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Haha having someone nice to look at always helps!
Oh, it does. I think I spent half the movie checking out his backside.

Quote:
I was going to ask about the movie. Someone I know says it the best movie they have seen this summer.
Best? Hardly. What else had they seen this summer. It's wonderful if you take it for what it is, a summer b(rainless)-movie about cowboys and aliens. It's entertaining, yes, but I wouldn't go that far. The "big" summer flicks have all fallen a little flat but there have been some better ones for sure.

wish journalmy new blog
Old 08-04-2011, 09:32 PM   #145
kaoden39
Hugs

Quote:
Oh, it does. I think I spent half the movie checking out his backside.

Best? Hardly. What else had they seen this summer. It's wonderful if you take it for what it is, a summer b(rainless)-movie about cowboys and aliens. It's entertaining, yes, but I wouldn't go that far. The "big" summer flicks have all fallen a little flat but there have been some better ones for sure.

Well, there you go. I got that from the previews. I do think that movies like that are mindless entertainment and should be taken as such.
Old 08-04-2011, 10:00 PM   #146
DisneyStitch626
DIS Veteran

I admit that I had to google what Gardettos were, cause I don't think I have heard of them. Not sure they are sold up here or not. They look kinda good, but I would rather the pizza or mexican food.

I don't really know about that Cowboys and Aliens. The previews made it look ok, but I've heard it's not that great. I'd go see my Smurfs movie again though. Just not in 3D next time. Have you heard about that Spy Kids 4D movie? They are incorporating smells now! All this technology is going a little too far now! The smells are cool on the rides in DL, but in the movies??? I dunno.

Costco samples sound good! I just made perogies and smokies. Yum!
Old 08-04-2011, 10:08 PM   #147
kaoden39
Hugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyStitch626 View Post
I admit that I had to google what Gardettos were, cause I don't think I have heard of them. Not sure they are sold up here or not. They look kinda good, but I would rather the pizza or mexican food.

I don't really know about that Cowboys and Aliens. The previews made it look ok, but I've heard it's not that great. I'd go see my Smurfs movie again though. Just not in 3D next time. Have you heard about that Spy Kids 4D movie? They are incorporating smells now! All this technology is going a little too far now! The smells are cool on the rides in DL, but in the movies??? I dunno.

Costco samples sound good! I just made perogies and smokies. Yum!

I think about all of the nasty smells they could use and I just can't stomach the thought.
Old 08-04-2011, 10:12 PM   #148
JH87
DIS Veteran

I'll be honest Andrea I don't know what that is but sounds good!
So I got to leave the hotel room... To take my friend to the store. Ok so she decided to get false eyelashes put on professionally before our trip. Turns out they really irritate her eyes. No need for me to be in the company of someone who's miserable so we bought some eyelash remover at sally's and she was able to get them off. Hopefully she gets in a better mood because it's so boring being the only happy person in the room!

Oh some good news! A few of my coworkers who have become really good friends, wanna try to visit DLR during halloweentime! it's gonna be tough to get all 4, possibly 5 of us off for five days. The dates currently in the works are sept 20-22.
Now those of you going this year remind me again when your dates are? The week following right?

Old 08-04-2011, 10:16 PM   #149
Belle Ella
DIS Veteran

I will be there October 2-4 Laurie and Paula the same and the days leading up to.

It takes a compelling reason to get me to see 3D. No stinking way could I do anything that added smells to boot. No. No. No. No.

wish journalmy new blog
Old 08-04-2011, 11:04 PM   #150
kaoden39
Hugs

Quote:
I'll be honest Andrea I don't know what that is but sounds good!
So I got to leave the hotel room... To take my friend to the store. Ok so she decided to get false eyelashes put on professionally before our trip. Turns out they really irritate her eyes. No need for me to be in the company of someone who's miserable so we bought some eyelash remover at sally's and she was able to get them off. Hopefully she gets in a better mood because it's so boring being the only happy person in the room!

Oh some good news! A few of my coworkers who have become really good friends, wanna try to visit DLR during halloweentime! it's gonna be tough to get all 4, possibly 5 of us off for five days. The dates currently in the works are sept 20-22.
Now those of you going this year remind me again when your dates are? The week following right?
Oh that poor thing. Yes, I think that may greatly improve your trip.

How fun that you may have a group of friends to go with. That is always fun.

Quote:
I will be there October 2-4 Laurie and Paula the same and the days leading up to.

It takes a compelling reason to get me to see 3D. No stinking way could I do anything that added smells to boot. No. No. No. No.
You and me both.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: