Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2013, 12:31 PM   #2236
M_I_C_K_E_Y
It Was All Started by a Mouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by sritter78 View Post
Would you be able to design something for my son's birthday?
His theme is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. This will be his 4th birthday. I would like to be able to print it out as a poster for the front door.

Thanks
I guessed that he was Sawyer. If you need any text changes, let me know...

Old 02-28-2013, 12:50 PM   #2237
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by boonda View Post
Thank you SO much
You are welcome!
Register to remove

Old 02-28-2013, 12:53 PM   #2238
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by mduncan1 View Post
Thank you so much Amy! I love everything!! The characters are super cute. Is there anyway to get the "thing" designs without the red box around it? Im planning on putting them on red shirts so Im afraid it will look weird if the reds dont match up. Im so sorry to make you do extra work!! I should have explained more when I told you I was putting them on red shirts.
One option is to just trim the red areas off as you will need to trim that off of the transfer anyway, even if it is white. But if you would like me to remove the red background, I can do that. Just let me know if you want them with or without the characters included.
Old 02-28-2013, 12:54 PM   #2239
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by tybrilinja View Post
Hello! I am asking if I could get two Dining plan cards. I don't care which design, we like them all! They both would say..... The Schrader's

And one would be for 6 days and the other for 5 days.

Thank you so much, I have had you make these for us in the past and they are wonderful!!! So easy to keep track.

Oops, looks like I've posting this on the wrong thread. I will move this to the right thread. Sorry!
Just posted these for you in the dining card thread. Either of my threads would have been fine.
Old 02-28-2013, 03:02 PM   #2240
Suzanna1973
I want to live at Disney World

Love it!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!
Old 02-28-2013, 03:42 PM   #2241
mduncan1
Mouseketeer

Whatever is easiest! Can we do just the circle so that I dont have to trim? You dont want to see me try to cut in a straight line? LOL The character ones would be great!

Hmmm I havent read your directions on the transfers cause I dont have all the designs yet but will i need to trim all of them? I have bought a few 8 x 10 iron ons so far from ebay that I have done but I just ironed on the whole thing even if the background was white. Was i not supposed to do that? LOL Im clearly a rookie!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_I_C_K_E_Y View Post
One option is to just trim the red areas off as you will need to trim that off of the transfer anyway, even if it is white. But if you would like me to remove the red background, I can do that. Just let me know if you want them with or without the characters included.
Old 02-28-2013, 03:50 PM   #2242
BlakesMom
Mouseketeer

Hi Amy. I was wondering if you could do a Power Rangers birthday invitation for my son. Info is as follows: Blake's 6th birthday, Saturday, March 23rd, 2;00 to 5:00, Hot Wheels Skate Center, 228 Farm Ridge Drive, Woodstock, GA 30188, RSVP to Jennifer: 678-401-4723.

Thank you!

Jennifer
Old 03-01-2013, 05:57 AM   #2243
lilmissdisney216
Pawsitively Lovin a Labrador!

I feel kinda silly asking but I was wondering Amy if you could do maybe 3 cute door sign designs for me? I'm going on my first cruise with my b/f and his family tomorrow (I know, short notice. The original design I had got lost when my computer had a problem 2 days ago and I just now found out this morning). We are on Royal Carribbean's Allure of the Seas going to St. Maarten, St Thomas, and Nassau. Wanted to know if you could do a cute design with flip flops, a cute beachy theme saying, and our names (I'm in the girls cabin and there's four of us: Holly, Sara, Sandy, and Missy) and then the other door signs in cruise theme? So sorry for the last minute request, hope you can help, I'm panicking!

Missy
Old 03-01-2013, 09:52 AM   #2244
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by mduncan1 View Post
Whatever is easiest! Can we do just the circle so that I dont have to trim? You dont want to see me try to cut in a straight line? LOL The character ones would be great!

Hmmm I havent read your directions on the transfers cause I dont have all the designs yet but will i need to trim all of them? I have bought a few 8 x 10 iron ons so far from ebay that I have done but I just ironed on the whole thing even if the background was white. Was i not supposed to do that? LOL Im clearly a rookie!!
My iron on transfer sheets are white. So that means anything that lacks color will be white. So if you are putting these on red shirts and you do not intend to trim than the entire square around the circle would be white. So you would have a white circle surrounded by a white square shape. If you were putting them on white, it would probably blend in well enough but on red, you will probably want to trim around the circle to not have a white box around. If you are not intending to trim, then you would probably be better off with the red square. Then even if the red were not exact, I think it would look better than a white square.

I am more than happy to make the designs as you wish, I just wanted to clarify the process before going through all the work. Let me know what you would like me to do.

(PS - even if you used a light transfer, where the sheet itself is clear, it would not work as the entire white circle would be clear, or in this case red from the shirt color)

I hope this helps!
Old 03-01-2013, 10:28 AM   #2245
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmissdisney216 View Post
I feel kinda silly asking but I was wondering Amy if you could do maybe 3 cute door sign designs for me? I'm going on my first cruise with my b/f and his family tomorrow (I know, short notice. The original design I had got lost when my computer had a problem 2 days ago and I just now found out this morning). We are on Royal Carribbean's Allure of the Seas going to St. Maarten, St Thomas, and Nassau. Wanted to know if you could do a cute design with flip flops, a cute beachy theme saying, and our names (I'm in the girls cabin and there's four of us: Holly, Sara, Sandy, and Missy) and then the other door signs in cruise theme? So sorry for the last minute request, hope you can help, I'm panicking!

Missy
I hope these will work for you... if you would like any for the boys cabin, I could do a couple.

Old 03-01-2013, 11:27 AM   #2246
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadiene01 View Post
Want to please ask for your help Amy. My daughter is turning 7 and she's into Lego Friends. Can you please do a Lego Friends design for a shirt the girls shirts, and also a regular "lego" for boys. Thank you so much!
Welcome to the DIS!!! I am flattered to be your first post. Since you did not indicate what text you wanted included, I went with a generic phrase. I hope these are what you had in mind.

Old 03-01-2013, 11:33 AM   #2247
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by marquislaura View Post
AMY- THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

His first game is this Saturday and he is so excited. I am incharge of week three so I am so excited to use these for their treet bags!!!!! Again you are really amazing to help with so many requests.

Also- I just e-mailed my friend the Lego Friends stuff. She has not seen it yet, but I know will LOVE them also!!!!!!

The signs were GREAT- any way to get the blank one with the girls but without the writing?

Thanks again!!!!

Laura
Here is a blank tag...

Old 03-01-2013, 11:35 AM   #2248
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by blebert View Post
My daughter wants a Monster High Birthday party. Do you have anything in that theme?
Here are some samples of what I have. Let me know if you would like anything customized.

Old 03-01-2013, 11:49 AM   #2249
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanna1973 View Post
Love it!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!!
You are welcome - glad you like them!
Old 03-01-2013, 11:50 AM   #2250
M_I_C_K_E_Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakesMom View Post
Hi Amy. I was wondering if you could do a Power Rangers birthday invitation for my son. Info is as follows: Blake's 6th birthday, Saturday, March 23rd, 2;00 to 5:00, Hot Wheels Skate Center, 228 Farm Ridge Drive, Woodstock, GA 30188, RSVP to Jennifer: 678-401-4723.

Thank you!

Jennifer
I will be unable to help you with this design request as Power Rangers are owned by Disney. If you would like anything non Disney, I would be glad to help out.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: