Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Resort Community Threads & Photo-Video
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-11-2012, 02:32 PM   #61
pixarmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momof2Disneyboys View Post
Great thread! I just followed the link from the BC & YC FAQ.

Can you tell me exactly where that outdoor seating section is in your very first post on this thread? Thanks.
Sure! There are two entrances to BC Marketplace: 1) The entrance closest to the lobby right near the elevators that leads into the part of the store with Disney merchandise; 2) The entrance down the hallway from the lobby on the right, which leads into the CS, refill mug station and grocery section of the store. This seating area is directly across the hallway from that second entrance on the left side and right past the entrance to the solarium. Hope that helps!
Disneyland (x many since 1975), Poly (x many since 1983), BC (x many since 1992), BWI (x3), YC, CR, WL (x2), AKL, POFQ, Dolphin, CSR (x3), CBR, POR-Riverside, All Star Sports, 2011 Disney Dream, 2012 Disney Wonder to Alaska, 2012 MNSSHP, runDisney: 2013 Inaugural Disneyland 10K, 2014 Princess Half Marathon and Cinderella Family 5K

August 2014: Last Minute WDW (ASMu)
January 2015: WDW Marathon and 5K (AKL, GF, BWI!)
August 2015: DL Half Marathon!
pixarmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 11:31 AM   #62
Momof2Disneyboys
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixarmom View Post
Sure! There are two entrances to BC Marketplace: 1) The entrance closest to the lobby right near the elevators that leads into the part of the store with Disney merchandise; 2) The entrance down the hallway from the lobby on the right, which leads into the CS, refill mug station and grocery section of the store. This seating area is directly across the hallway from that second entrance on the left side and right past the entrance to the solarium. Hope that helps!

Thanks so much!
Momof2Disneyboys is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-12-2012, 11:35 AM   #63
michelleiada
DIS Veteran

We love the BC Marketplace! You have done a wonderfule job with this thread. Wish I were there right now.

2012 BECAME DVC MEMBER AT BCV!

michelleiada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 04:50 PM   #64
Mousemommy1
DIS Veteran

Love the mugs!! They are so much cuter than the ones we've gotten in the past!

PAST TRIPS:
JUL 1985 OFFSITE • JUL 1989 OFFSITE • MAR 2000 ASMO • SEP 2000 ASMU • SEP 2002 ASSP • NOV 2009 POP • FEB 2011 CBR • JUL 2012 WL CL • APR 2013 YC CL • SEP 2013 POFQ • AUG 2014 BC CL
Mousemommy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 04:25 AM   #65
GetGlowing
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by natebenma View Post
Yes, there is a toaster at the cooking station (at least there was in August 2011) and I have no reason to believe it has been removed.
Do they have jams & jellies & butter by the toaster?

GetGlowing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 04:43 AM   #66
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetGlowing View Post
Do they have jams & jellies & butter by the toaster?
Great question!!!

Here's the photo of the cooking station. I can't tell what is on that condiment cart to the right. (Looks like mustard packets at the bottom right)

Cooking Station:

Pixarmom- can you zoom in on that picture and identify what is available for condiments?

I smell another task to add to your April missions...
natebenma is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 10:51 AM   #67
pixarmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by natebenma View Post
Great question!!!

Here's the photo of the cooking station. I can't tell what is on that condiment cart to the right. (Looks like mustard packets at the bottom right)

Cooking Station:

Pixarmom- can you zoom in on that picture and identify what is available for condiments?

I smell another task to add to your April missions...
Too funny! Here's what I can see with the zoom on my iphoto:

1) salt and pepper packets
2) purple and red containers of what I am almost certain is jam (I can see the "smuckers" label on the red container.)
3) a similar container of something without a bright color - honey?
4) dijon mustard packets
5) ketchup packets
6) yellow mustard packets

That was a photo from May 2011, so not the most recent round.
Disneyland (x many since 1975), Poly (x many since 1983), BC (x many since 1992), BWI (x3), YC, CR, WL (x2), AKL, POFQ, Dolphin, CSR (x3), CBR, POR-Riverside, All Star Sports, 2011 Disney Dream, 2012 Disney Wonder to Alaska, 2012 MNSSHP, runDisney: 2013 Inaugural Disneyland 10K, 2014 Princess Half Marathon and Cinderella Family 5K

August 2014: Last Minute WDW (ASMu)
January 2015: WDW Marathon and 5K (AKL, GF, BWI!)
August 2015: DL Half Marathon!
pixarmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 05:31 PM   #68
Angel16
Member of the 'Jambo! WildBunch'
Mouseketeer

Thank you Natebenma & Pixarmom for all the work that has gone into making this thread possible. We are staying at BC for the first time this fall. We are so excited as this will also be our first Epcot resort stay. Kind of like a whole new vacation for us. This has really helped me see what all is available for breakfast and snacks.

Angel16
Old 02-18-2012, 02:49 PM   #69
natebenma
DIS Veteran

Drum roll please!!!!!

We are pleased to present you with actual useful information.
Provided here for your amusement is a selection of photographs representing

BEACH CLUB RESORT WEAR!!

First we have the lovely resort T-shirt with a NEW graphic!

This T-shirt is in the "distressed' style so the streaks of missing color are part of the theme. In Feb 2012 the price for this shirt was $24.95

Next up we have the lovely resort jacket:

This 100% Poly, microfiber jacket has 2 zippered 8 inch by 7 inch side pockets for your hands and a large zippered 10 inch by 9 inch INSIDE pocket located behind the logo on the left chest side. This jacket also comes with a hood that can be zippered up into a convenient collar pouch. This jacket comes in sizes up to 3x and the price in Feb of 2012 was approximately $70 dollars.
The jacket is constructed of an outer poly microfiber shell and a has an additional lining of poly mesh in the body area. The sleeves are lined with a solid (not mesh) poly liner. The back of the jacket is solid blue with no additional embellishment.

here is a peek at the resort polo shirt... approximately $35.00

Next up we have a category I like to call "resort chotchkies"

Beach Club Mug, LUGGAGE TAG (1 of 2) and Water Bottle

Note: the mug and the H2O bottle ARE NOT dishwasher safe. The luggage tag is in the middle in front of the glass. In in Feb of 2012 , The mug was $11.95, this type of luggage tag was $4.95 and the water bottle was $14.95

Next up we have Beach Club luggage tag (2 of 2) This was $5.95

and finally we have the Beach Club fridge magnet....

We hope you have enjoyed your tour of the Beach Club Resort specific Merchandise. If you are unable to hoof it over to the Beach Club Market Place and you would like to try ordering this stuff, call the Parks Merchandise # 1-877-560-6477 between the hours of 9am -8pm Monday thru Friday. EST

ALSO KEEP IN MIND THAT OTHER ITEMS MAY BE AVAILABLE THAT WE DON'T HAVE PICTURES OF ~and~ that the Market Place location MAY BE OUT OF STOCK OF A PARTICULAR SIZE OR STYLE. Definitely call this number (Parks Merchandise # 1-877-560-6477) and ask if you can order it if it is not available at the time of your visit and you would still like the item.

Please remember to take all your belongings with you and take small children by the hand as you exit this tour of the Beach Club Resort Wear Merchandise. Thank you and come again.

Last edited by natebenma; 08-08-2012 at 05:08 AM.
natebenma is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 12:53 PM   #70
WDW2010
Earning My Ears

Wow thank you all for assembling this, very useful indeed.
WDW2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 04:44 PM   #71
Marlton Mom
My favorite ride is the "ladies room"...... it's air conditioned and you get to sit down! *Marlton Mom is Rockin a Nikon D90!

Drum roll please!!!!!

Marlton Mom is pleased to present you with actual useful information.
Provided here for your amusement is a selection of photographs representing

BEACH CLUB RESORT WEAR!!

First we have the lovely resort T-shirt with a NEW graphic!

This T-shirt is in the "distressed' style so the streaks of missing color are part of the theme. In Feb 2012 the price for this shirt was $24.95

Beach Club t-shirt back side by Marlton Mom, on Flickr

Beach Club T-Shirt front by Marlton Mom, on Flickr

Next up we have the lovely resort jacket:

This 100% Poly, microfiber jacket has 2 zippered 8 inch by 7 inch side pockets for your hands and a large zippered 10 inch by 9 inch INSIDE pocket located behind the logo on the left chest side. This jacket also comes with a hood that can be zippered up into a convenient collar pouch. This jacket comes in sizes up to 3x and the price in Feb of 2012 was approximately $70 dollars.
The jacket is constructed of an outer poly microfiber shell and a has an additional lining of poly mesh in the body area. The sleeves are lined with a solid (not mesh) poly liner. The back of the jacket is solid blue with no additional embellishment.

Beach Club wind breaker jacket by Marlton Mom, on Flickr

here is a peep at the resort polo shirt... approximately $35.00

Beach Club polo shirt by Marlton Mom, on Flickr

Next up we have a category I like to call "resort chotchkies"

Beach Club Mug, LUGGAGE TAG (1 of 2) and Water Bottle

Note: the mug and the H2O bottle ARE NOT dishwasher safe. The luggage tag is in the middle in front of the glass. In in Feb of 2012 , The mug was $11.95, this type of luggage tag was $4.95 and the water bottle was $14.95

Beach Club Mug, LUGGAGE TAG (1 of 2) and Water Bottle by Marlton Mom, on Flickr

Next up we have Beach Club luggage tag (2 of 2) This was $5.95

Beach Club luggage tag (2 of 2) by Marlton Mom, on Flickr

and finally we have the Beach Club fridge magnet....

Beach Club fridge magnet back and front by Marlton Mom, on Flickr

We hope you have enjoyed your tour of the Beach Club Resort specific Merchandise. If you are unable to hoof it over to the Beach Club Market Place and you would like to try ordering this stuff, call the Parks Merchandise # 1-877-560-6477 between the hours of 9am -8pm Monday thru Friday. EST

ALSO KEEP IN MIND THAT OTHER ITEMS MAY BE AVAILABLE THAT WE DON'T HAVE PICTURES OF ~and~ that the Market Place location MAY BE OUT OF STOCK OF A PARTICULAR SIZE OR STYLE. Definitely call this number (Parks Merchandise # 1-877-560-6477) and ask if you can order it if it is not available at the time of your visit and you would still like the item.

Please remember to take all your belongings with you and take small children by the hand as you exit this tour of the Beach Club Resort Wear Merchandise. Thank you and come again.

~Marlton Mom

Last edited by Marlton Mom; 03-23-2012 at 10:48 AM. Reason: ADDIDTIONAL INFO
Marlton Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 05:56 PM   #72
SuzieQ811
Mouseketeer

Thanks for all of these! Anything from the Yacht Club?

"Wrote a note said be back in a minute,
Bought a boat and I sailed off in it,
Don't think anybody's gonna miss me anyway.
Mind on a permanent vacation,
The ocean is my only medication,
Wishin' my condition ain't ever gonna go away."

Lyrics from "Knee Deep" by Jimmy Buffett and Zac Brown.
SuzieQ811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 10:24 AM   #73
GetGlowing
DIS Veteran

I just picked up that mug and the magnet two days ago. Now I'm home

GetGlowing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 01:08 PM   #74
chocolateMinnie
DIS Veteran

LOVE THIS THREAD!!! Even the merchandise is exciting - still hoping BC is as good as YC as we were so torn between the two.

chocolateMinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 09:04 PM   #75
alliesue
Mouseketeer

Thank You!

Thank ya'll so much for the awesome info in this thread! We're staying at the Beach Club Villas in 53 days (not that I'm counting) for the first time!! We stayed at the Yacht Club for my wedding and our honeymoon - but that was such a whirlwind trip I didn't pay much attention to the resort amenities - and now traveling with our toddler DD things are much different! This is really useful and helpful info- just wanted to say THANKS!!

1978- Disneyland (1st visit), 1981- Off Site (1st WDW visit), 1984- Off Site, 1989- Off site, 4/2004- Off Site, 7/2005 - Pop Century, 10/2005- Off Site, 1/2/2005- WDW Wedding - Pavilion/Atlantic Dance Hall/Weddingmoon -Yacht Club CL, 9/2005 - Pop Century, 5/2007 - Disneyland, 12/2008- Deployment Homecoming Trip - Coronado Springs, 9/2009 - All Star Sports - Everest Challenge, 9/2011- AKL- Baby's First Trip & W/D Half Relay, 2/2012- Princess Half/POFQ, 5/2012 - BCV
alliesue is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: