Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Resort Community Threads & Photo-Video
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-03-2011, 05:31 PM   #46
disadventurer
DIS Veteran
 
disadventurer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: CT
Posts: 672

Awesome pics pixarmom Nice on the mugs--aren't they colorful this time!! Great idea on all the good things in the fridge!! Way to go

Had a super time at the YC--but, again, so hot!! Just glad our family had a time to be together. Hope all is well with you and you survived Irene. Just got power last night. HOOOOORAY! Water, lights, laundry now that's pixie dust
__________________
disadventurer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 08:54 AM   #47
Avery&Todd
DIS Veteran
 
Avery&Todd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: the middle of NC
Posts: 574

Quote:
Originally Posted by natebenma View Post
Photos from Fittings & Fairings, the Yacht Club Gift Shop
Provided by Cinderumbrella, June 2011





Can anyone tell mewhat those pink/black squarish things are hanging on the wall? Are they nook/ipad covers??

Im looking for a cover for my nook and I would LOVE to have that pink one! but maybe Im getting my hopes up and its just a pot holder??
__________________


June 2015- BWI is booked!! June 2012 - BC June 2010 - WL June 2009 - WL
Avery&Todd is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 11-26-2011, 03:48 PM   #48
SuzieQ811
Mouseketeer
 
SuzieQ811's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Western New York near Buffalo
Posts: 224

Subscribing and thanks for all the great photos. Especially nice to see bottles of wine for sale in the coolers at BC!
__________________


"Wrote a note said be back in a minute,
Bought a boat and I sailed off in it,
Don't think anybody's gonna miss me anyway.
Mind on a permanent vacation,
The ocean is my only medication,
Wishin' my condition ain't ever gonna go away."

Lyrics from "Knee Deep" by Jimmy Buffett and Zac Brown.
SuzieQ811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 09:01 PM   #49
pixarmom
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 5,290

Quote:
Originally Posted by disadventurer View Post
Awesome pics pixarmom Nice on the mugs--aren't they colorful this time!! Great idea on all the good things in the fridge!! Way to go

Had a super time at the YC--but, again, so hot!! Just glad our family had a time to be together. Hope all is well with you and you survived Irene. Just got power last night. HOOOOORAY! Water, lights, laundry now that's pixie dust
Thank you!! Wow - it's been so long since I've checked in on this thread! Happy Holidays!
__________________
Disneyland (x many), Polynesisan (x many), Beach Club (x many), Boardwalk (x3), Yacht Club, Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge (x2), Animal Kingdom Lodge, Port Orleans French Quarter, Dolphin, Coronado Springs (x3), Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans-Riverside, All Star Sports, All Star Music, 2011 Disney Dream, 2012 Disney Wonder to Alaska, 2012 MNSSHP, 2013 Disneyland 10K, 2014 Princess Half Marathon and 5K

January 2015: WDW Marathon and 5K (AKL/GF/Poly)
April 2015: WL and AOA!
pixarmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 09:02 PM   #50
pixarmom
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 5,290

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avery&Todd View Post
Can anyone tell mewhat those pink/black squarish things are hanging on the wall? Are they nook/ipad covers??

Im looking for a cover for my nook and I would LOVE to have that pink one! but maybe Im getting my hopes up and its just a pot holder??
No, they are not potholders! You're right - they are nook/ipad covers and they are super cute!
__________________
Disneyland (x many), Polynesisan (x many), Beach Club (x many), Boardwalk (x3), Yacht Club, Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge (x2), Animal Kingdom Lodge, Port Orleans French Quarter, Dolphin, Coronado Springs (x3), Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans-Riverside, All Star Sports, All Star Music, 2011 Disney Dream, 2012 Disney Wonder to Alaska, 2012 MNSSHP, 2013 Disneyland 10K, 2014 Princess Half Marathon and 5K

January 2015: WDW Marathon and 5K (AKL/GF/Poly)
April 2015: WL and AOA!
pixarmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 03:23 PM   #51
Avery&Todd
DIS Veteran
 
Avery&Todd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: the middle of NC
Posts: 574

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixarmom View Post
No, they are not potholders! You're right - they are nook/ipad covers and they are super cute!
HOLY COW!! I will NEED one of those pink ones!! I just hope *crosses fingers* they still have them in June when we're there...

I cant find anything like that on-line anywhere!!

Thanks for confirming what they are!!

__________________


June 2015- BWI is booked!! June 2012 - BC June 2010 - WL June 2009 - WL
Avery&Todd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 05:41 AM   #52
rusty4
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avery&Todd View Post
HOLY COW!! I will NEED one of those pink ones!! I just hope *crosses fingers* they still have them in June when we're there...

I cant find anything like that on-line anywhere!!

Thanks for confirming what they are!!


I like those too. Anyone know what the prices are for them?
__________________
Me(46) DH(47) DS(23) DS(22) DS(7) Sandy
rusty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 03:44 PM   #53
ddluvsdisney
DIS Veteran
 
ddluvsdisney's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New England (1,300 miles from the mouse)
Posts: 3,254

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty4 View Post
I like those too. Anyone know what the prices are for them?
They have those pink or black ipad and computer cases online- disneystore.com
They have a lot more theme park merch. now so check it out whenever you forget to buy something at the park.
I think they were $20 something dollars. Hope that helps!
__________________
Me DH DS16 DS12 Indiana
February 2014*December 2013*October2013 F&W *September 2013*July 2013-Our condo.*April 2013- Our condo!!*April 2012- Sheraton Vistana*August 2011-Poly & HRH/CL Mom's 40th B-Day*November 2010- Bonnet Creek* August 2010-BC/CL & HRH/CL Mom's B-Day trip* April 2009- Orange Lake Resort* August 2008- GF/CL (Anniversary trip kid free)*April 2008- Orange Lake Resort* June 2007- Orange Lake Resort(2DS b-day trip)* April 2005- Orange Lake Resort* May 1995- CBR (honeymoon)* April 1988 off property* July 1978 off property
ddluvsdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 08:11 PM   #54
mbarone54
Earning My Ears
 
mbarone54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 41

cooking station

We'll be staying at the BC in early May and were wondering if there is a toaster to use if we bring/buy some bagels or bread for breakfasts? From the looks of the "cooking station" photo, I'd say "yes", but I never like to assume anything...(you know what they say!...)
Thanks!
mbarone54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 06:42 AM   #55
natebenma
DIS Veteran
 
natebenma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: near Boston
Posts: 11,872

Yacht Club Resort Merchandise

photos provided by MickeyT, January 2012










Clothing












Souvenirs and Gifts











.

Last edited by natebenma; 09-02-2013 at 05:44 AM.
natebenma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 06:54 AM   #56
natebenma
DIS Veteran
 
natebenma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: near Boston
Posts: 11,872

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbarone54 View Post
We'll be staying at the BC in early May and were wondering if there is a toaster to use if we bring/buy some bagels or bread for breakfasts? From the looks of the "cooking station" photo, I'd say "yes", but I never like to assume anything...(you know what they say!...)
Thanks!
Sorry, just noticed your question here on this thread.

Yes, there is a toaster at the cooking station (at least there was in August 2011) and I have no reason to believe it has been removed.

Pixarmom will be going to the resort in April, so perhaps she can confirm after her trip that the equipment in the Marketplace cooking station area is still there.
natebenma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 06:57 AM   #57
rusty4
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,014

Still no BC merchandise? Any word on when they will get some in?
__________________
Me(46) DH(47) DS(23) DS(22) DS(7) Sandy
rusty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 07:27 AM   #58
natebenma
DIS Veteran
 
natebenma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: near Boston
Posts: 11,872

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty4 View Post
Still no BC merchandise? Any word on when they will get some in?
Nope. Haven't heard anything.

Posted this over on the main thread, too.
natebenma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 10:24 PM   #59
pixarmom
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 5,290

Quote:
Originally Posted by natebenma View Post
Sorry, just noticed your question here on this thread.

Yes, there is a toaster at the cooking station (at least there was in August 2011) and I have no reason to believe it has been removed.

Pixarmom will be going to the resort in April, so perhaps she can confirm after her trip that the equipment in the Marketplace cooking station area is still there.
Yes! I definitely plan to take more detailed photos of this area, and provide updates if anything have changed!
__________________
Disneyland (x many), Polynesisan (x many), Beach Club (x many), Boardwalk (x3), Yacht Club, Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge (x2), Animal Kingdom Lodge, Port Orleans French Quarter, Dolphin, Coronado Springs (x3), Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans-Riverside, All Star Sports, All Star Music, 2011 Disney Dream, 2012 Disney Wonder to Alaska, 2012 MNSSHP, 2013 Disneyland 10K, 2014 Princess Half Marathon and 5K

January 2015: WDW Marathon and 5K (AKL/GF/Poly)
April 2015: WL and AOA!
pixarmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 11:41 AM   #60
Momof2Disneyboys
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: PA
Posts: 20,885

Great thread! I just followed the link from the BC & YC FAQ.

Can you tell me exactly where that outdoor seating section is in your very first post on this thread? Thanks.
Momof2Disneyboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:11 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: