Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-2011, 10:35 PM   #16
princessmommy3
Earning My Ears

Help Please =)

I am thinking of doing the same thing on Thurs. 10/20 around 4:15...... Is this a tentative MNSSHP date or is it pretty certain?? Also, is it a definite that you can get in at 4 with the party ticket??? That is our off day.

Also, do all of the princesses come out at dinner now?? From what I have read in the past it used to be the mice an Fairy Godmother.

Other option is booking CRT before MK opens (we will be there another day as well)

Any advice on which would be better??
princessmommy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2011, 05:26 AM   #17
DisneyStoryMania
Mouseketeer

Last year we did CRT and thought we could use our MNSSHP ticket to get in before 7 as our ressies were at 5, we were wrong the party ticket is not good till 7 pm, so if you have ADR's before that you will have to use a reg Park ticket to get in MK, and then your party ticket to remain in the park after 7....

CBR October 2009POR October 2010AKV (KIDANI)July 2011 AOA November 2012
DisneyStoryMania is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-08-2011, 12:21 AM   #18
ftomasze
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyStoryMania View Post
Last year we did CRT and thought we could use our MNSSHP ticket to get in before 7 as our ressies were at 5, we were wrong the party ticket is not good till 7 pm, so if you have ADR's before that you will have to use a reg Park ticket to get in MK, and then your party ticket to remain in the park after 7....
We have 7 day park hoppers, not a problem for us
ftomasze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 07:14 AM   #19
ses1230
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyStoryMania View Post
Really? I have been to either MNSSHP or MVMCP for the past 4 years and have gotten in at 4 with only the party ticket each time. Did you ask to speak to another CM or a supervisor?

1978 CR 2006 CR 2007 OKW 2008 SSR 2009 GF 2010 BLT 2011 BLT 2012 AKV 2013 DCL - Wonder
2013 BC 2014 Pop 2014 BLT 2015 Pop 2015 BC
ses1230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 11:27 PM   #20
DisneyStoryMania
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ses1230 View Post
Really? I have been to either MNSSHP or MVMCP for the past 4 years and have gotten in at 4 with only the party ticket each time. Did you ask to speak to another CM or a supervisor?

No we sure didn't, wish I would had we are doing MVMCP this year so that is really good to know thank you..and also we will have the PH as well so should not be an issue this year..thank you for the info..

CBR October 2009POR October 2010AKV (KIDANI)July 2011 AOA November 2012
DisneyStoryMania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 03:02 AM   #21
Clifton
Earning My Wizardhat

I'm curious though as I might plan this with a ladyfriend. Like after you reserve (prepaid of course). Do you have to pay for a separate park ticket to get to the castle? I do have a Wild 4 pass but she doesn't.
1st trip to MK (late 80's), HS/MGM-Studios (94), MK (97), Night of Joy MK (97), AK (98 when everythings new lol), Epcot (97), Night of Joy (98), Night of Joy (99), Grad Nite MK (00), AK, Epcot, HS, MK solo (07), Park hop AK, MK, Epcot (7/24/07 Bday), Park hop AK, Epcot and MK (4/08), AK (4/09), MK, Epcot, AK, DHS (2011)
Clifton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 08:29 AM   #22
PoohsFan1
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftomasze View Post
Hey guys -- I have a question about CRT and MNSSHP. I am planning on doing MNSSHP Tuesday 10/4 (assuming there will a a party that day), would it be adviseable to do a 430pm reservation for CRT that day? Being as the party doesnt start until 7pm? Any input would be appriciated.
That is exactly what we did in September. We had a 4:40pm ADR for CRT on our MNSSHP day. We had a really nice meal before we went to the party, in fact we were out long before the party so we got to enjoy some rides once we were done. And since our kids were dressed for the party (dressed as Mickey and Minnie), all of the Princesses were just goo-gooing over them and really talking up how they were dressed as their "Favorite Mice". So I say if you want to eat at CRT before your party...then by all means go for it

PoohsFan1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cinderella's royal table, mnsshp, royal, table

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: