Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Orlando Hotels and Attractions
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-16-2012, 10:34 AM   #1126
NHLFAN
Disney Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittypurry View Post
Thanks, can't pm anyone until 10 posts...almost there.

Kittypurry,

We will be checking out of Bonnet Creek on 1/2/13 and will need your name to put on the bin so you can pick it up when you arrive.

You might need to post one more time here on the DIS to respond to my PM.

Thank You...
Old 12-17-2012, 06:56 PM   #1127
Disneyforus
Lover of all things Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by headinsouth View Post
Please PM me your name. ASAP. I have bin 2 now and will put you as next. Then you can follow up with kittypurry for their info
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHLFAN View Post
Hello,

Once again we will be staying at BC for New Years and will gladly take possession of Bin # 2 for the following dates:

Check In : 12/29/12
Check Out : 1/2/13

Thank You,
Ok, I've updated the first page with this new information.

I also PM'd Kittypurry and Susan13 to see what is going on with them.

NHLFAN, please let me know if you don't hear from either of them...we might have to move on to the next person.

Thanks!
'75~Fort Wilderness '97~offsite HoneymoonMay'07~Orange LakeMay'08~Roesen Center & POP without Kids Jan'09~Caribbean BeachResort Nov'09~Fort Wilderness Sept'10~POFQ for Night of Joy, without kids April'11~Wyndham Bonnet Creek May'12~Wyndham Bonnet CreekAugust'13~Art of Animation
Disneyforus is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-20-2012, 05:17 AM   #1128
hljoo8
Earning My Ears

Disneyforus:
Sunday, Apr 7 is fine- thanks! I'd be happy to meet up & exchange. We'll touch base closer to the date.
hljoo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 08:26 PM   #1129
nancy155
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyforus

Ok, I've updated the first page with this new information.

I also PM'd Kittypurry and Susan13 to see what is going on with them.

NHLFAN, please let me know if you don't hear from either of them...we might have to move on to the next person.

Thanks!
Disneyforus since you have the bin after us and perhaps we can make arrangements to do the swap in person as our flight is a late one leaving, thank you so much for all you do in organizing and keeping track of all of this! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards Nancy
Old 12-21-2012, 02:15 AM   #1130
Kittypurry
Earning My Ears

Hi I've had a cpl of messages that I haven't been able to reply to just to let you all know I'm still participating I've not been able to reply as we've been travelling in Asia and the UK for the last cpl of weeks and I've not had enough posts but that should be remedied now
Kittypurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 02:25 PM   #1131
NHLFAN
Disney Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kittypurry View Post
Hi I've had a cpl of messages that I haven't been able to reply to just to let you all know I'm still participating I've not been able to reply as we've been travelling in Asia and the UK for the last cpl of weeks and I've not had enough posts but that should be remedied now
Hi KittyPurry, I received your PM...Safe Travels !
Old 12-26-2012, 10:31 PM   #1132
amyb9
My boys rock!

Checking in 1/26. After lunch
Check out 2/3. Morning

Anyway to get in on a bin? More than happy to add fun stuff and keep it on track!

Many trips to BC as owners... Love it!
1983 First trip to MK- rained all day and still loved getting my ears 1989 First FULL WDW trip with all 13 in my extended family- nuts and fun. Offsite stay....we did not know any better!!! 2000 Finally back with DS6 and had a whirlwind of fun at AS Sports. 2007 JW Marriott stay with DS 12 and DS 2- yikes. 2008 Fell in love with Swan/Dolphin and the BW area. DH convention so I spent lots of time with DS3 and DS13 who brought a friend. Awesome time.... 2009 Convention time for me- how lucky. My first solo trip, no parks but all the DD, resort and BW fun and food I never get to experience.2010 January wknd trip DH, DS4 and me. A trip to focus on Star Wars and Legos.... Perfect! 2010 Back for a long trip at Bonnett Creek...2011 Unexpected conference- Between BC and Gaylord Palms- beautiful week! Jan 2012 Thank you DH for taking us away again! BC here we come! Doing it all this time! Mar 2012 Fun trip for spring break to CA! DL for first time ever- loved it! Amazing....Jan 2013 Watch out BC....we have more days to use and we are bringing friends!
amyb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 07:45 PM   #1133
Tinker101
Earning My Ears

I'm looking to get in on a bin. We will be arriving Tuesday October 15th and checking out on the 23rd. I'm so excited! This will my families first trip to Disney.
Tinker101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 08:15 PM   #1134
amyb9
My boys rock!

My PM was sent too quickly without finishing! Sorry!

Please consider putting me on the list for 1/26 and I will be more than happy to make sure the person gets it on 2/1 (bin 1).

I hope this works out! Happy travels everyone!
1983 First trip to MK- rained all day and still loved getting my ears 1989 First FULL WDW trip with all 13 in my extended family- nuts and fun. Offsite stay....we did not know any better!!! 2000 Finally back with DS6 and had a whirlwind of fun at AS Sports. 2007 JW Marriott stay with DS 12 and DS 2- yikes. 2008 Fell in love with Swan/Dolphin and the BW area. DH convention so I spent lots of time with DS3 and DS13 who brought a friend. Awesome time.... 2009 Convention time for me- how lucky. My first solo trip, no parks but all the DD, resort and BW fun and food I never get to experience.2010 January wknd trip DH, DS4 and me. A trip to focus on Star Wars and Legos.... Perfect! 2010 Back for a long trip at Bonnett Creek...2011 Unexpected conference- Between BC and Gaylord Palms- beautiful week! Jan 2012 Thank you DH for taking us away again! BC here we come! Doing it all this time! Mar 2012 Fun trip for spring break to CA! DL for first time ever- loved it! Amazing....Jan 2013 Watch out BC....we have more days to use and we are bringing friends!
amyb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:03 PM   #1135
Disneyforus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinker101 View Post
I'm looking to get in on a bin. We will be arriving Tuesday October 15th and checking out on the 23rd. I'm so excited! This will my families first trip to Disney.
I'm sorry, but both bins are already spoken for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancy155 View Post
Disneyforus since you have the bin after us and perhaps we can make arrangements to do the swap in person as our flight is a late one leaving, thank you so much for all you do in organizing and keeping track of all of this! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards Nancy
That would be great....unfortunately we may have to postpond our vacation because I just recently started a new job and may not be able to take off time for a vacation so soon. I find out Jan 17.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyb9 View Post
Checking in 1/26. After lunch
Check out 2/3. Morning

Anyway to get in on a bin? More than happy to add fun stuff and keep it on track!

Many trips to BC as owners... Love it!
I added you to the list, just make sure and contact dschack3 and bdlbls for contact info ASAP!
'75~Fort Wilderness '97~offsite HoneymoonMay'07~Orange LakeMay'08~Roesen Center & POP without Kids Jan'09~Caribbean BeachResort Nov'09~Fort Wilderness Sept'10~POFQ for Night of Joy, without kids April'11~Wyndham Bonnet Creek May'12~Wyndham Bonnet CreekAugust'13~Art of Animation
Old 12-29-2012, 09:42 PM   #1136
c4alymom
Mouseketeer

Hi! We will be there from 10/4 - 10/13. I see both bins are spoken for starting on the 12th, but I would love to be added to one of the lists from the 4th to the 12th if possible .

Thanks!!!!
Sept 99- Disneymoon Carribean Beach Resort

ME DH DS(12) DD(11)
c4alymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 05:28 PM   #1137
Bkoz
Earning My Ears

We will be traveling 4/27-5/4 and was hoping to get in on a bin.
Bkoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 07:15 PM   #1138
Disneyforus

Happy new year!!!

We are approaching our 2 year anniversary of the bins! What a wonderful blessing this has been to many DISers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by c4alymom View Post
Hi! We will be there from 10/4 - 10/13. I see both bins are spoken for starting on the 12th, but I would love to be added to one of the lists from the 4th to the 12th if possible .

Thanks!!!!
You are all set for BIN #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bkoz View Post
We will be traveling 4/27-5/4 and was hoping to get in on a bin.
You are signed up for BIN #1
(BTW, you are traveling at my favorite time to be in Disney...the weather is typically perfect!!)
Old 01-02-2013, 02:15 PM   #1139
minniemom003
Earning My Ears

We had to cancel our trip for March 29 - April 6. So please give the bin to someone else. Thank you.

minniemom003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 06:43 PM   #1140
Disneyforus

Attention....susan13 and Daisy'sMama

susan13, kittypurry needs your contact information ASAP. Please PM so the bin can be left in your name.

Daisy'sMama , please also send kittypurry your info in case they don't hear from susan13.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minniemom003 View Post
We had to cancel our trip for March 29 - April 6. So please give the bin to someone else. Thank you.
Thanks for letting me know, so sorry you are having to cancel.