Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Orlando Hotels and Attractions
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2012, 09:24 AM   #1111
Disneyforus
Lover of all things Disney
 
Disneyforus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: South West, Michigan
Posts: 1,052

I am SOOOO sorry that I have been MIA for a bit I started a new job on 11/19 and have been very distracted with my orientation. On a good note it is my dream job RN on Mother Baby/Labor Delivery. So..here are all the updates, please let me know if I missed anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by headinsouth View Post
Hi- i contacted the person after me on the list and she said she never signed up for this -not sure how her name got on it. I PM's disneyforus a few days ago to see what to do and didn't get an answer back. I'm really not sure what to do. Should I contact the person after the next?
I'm not sure how that happened, but I did take her off...and yes...just contact the person on the list after them. I see in a later post that is what you ended up doing.



Quote:
Originally Posted by aubriee View Post
Hi! I just got through reading most of this thread. I have two trips planned for 2013 and would love to take part in this. My trip dates are Friday May 10th through Monday May 20th, then Friday Nov 22nd through Monday Dec 2nd. If those dates are available I'd love to be added to the list.

I do have one question though: From what I read the bins are heavy. I'll have a rental car of course, but how do you get the bin from bell services up to your villa? Will they deliver it and pick it up? In Nov/Dec my husband will be with me, but in May I'll be solo (or my elderly mom may be with me--she hasn't decided yet).

May will be my first time staying at Bonnet Creek and I'm really excited. I rented through Vacation Strategies.
I've added you for both of those dates, and PM'd you as well.




Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewGracesMom View Post
Hi, we will be in Bonnet Creek for the first time Dec. 16 to Dec. 22. I noticed that this time slot is still available. Can we be part of it? Thanks!
I think it's too late to add you, as the person who needed your contact info has already left...I'm really sorry I missed getting you guys connected.



Quote:
Originally Posted by jlhill4444 View Post
Hello. Can you sign me up for a bin for June 19-29, 2013. Thanks!
You are all set!


Quote:
Originally Posted by drmnofdisney View Post
I have bin #1 for 12/14-12/16 so is it my understanding that after I check in I go to bell services and ask for the red bin in the back with DRMNOFDISNEY on it and when I check out I give it back to bell services with the next persons name it.
Hopefully you ended up contacting the person after you, as you need real names on the bin. Let me know if you have any problems.
__________________
Me DH DS 14 DD 12DS 10 DS 8 DD Adopting from Haiti!
'75~Fort Wilderness '97~offsite HoneymoonMay'07~Orange LakeMay'08~Roesen Center & POP without Kids Jan'09~Caribbean BeachResort Nov'09~Fort Wilderness Sept'10~POFQ for Night of Joy, without kids April'11~Wyndham Bonnet Creek May'12~Wyndham Bonnet CreekAugust'13~Art of Animation
Disneyforus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 09:38 AM   #1112
Disneyforus
Lover of all things Disney
 
Disneyforus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: South West, Michigan
Posts: 1,052

Attention...

drmnofdisney and marko
I just PM'd you about trying to add MatthewGracesMombetween your dates. Let me know if you think that would work and you all can exchange contact info.

I don't like to make changes so late, but if it works out we will go ahead.

Thanks!
__________________
Me DH DS 14 DD 12DS 10 DS 8 DD Adopting from Haiti!
'75~Fort Wilderness '97~offsite HoneymoonMay'07~Orange LakeMay'08~Roesen Center & POP without Kids Jan'09~Caribbean BeachResort Nov'09~Fort Wilderness Sept'10~POFQ for Night of Joy, without kids April'11~Wyndham Bonnet Creek May'12~Wyndham Bonnet CreekAugust'13~Art of Animation
Disneyforus is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 12-08-2012, 09:49 AM   #1113
aubriee
Chocolate always makes things better
 
aubriee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: East of Dallas
Posts: 14,811

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyforus View Post
I am SOOOO sorry that I have been MIA for a bit I started a new job on 11/19 and have been very distracted with my orientation. On a good note it is my dream job RN on Mother Baby/Labor Delivery.


I've added you for both of those dates, and PM'd you as well.
I just got your PM. That will work. Thanks so much for including me in the swap. Can't wait!

Congratulations on your new dream job. I'm a RN too and one of the things I love about nursing is there are so many areas to work in. Once you find your niche though, you know it, and love it. I've been a psychiatric RN at the same hospital for 14 1/2 years and can't imagine doing anything else. I spent some years doing critical care on a telemetry unit, 7 years in home health, and 5 1/2 years working for the health dept though, before I finally found my niche. I have a daughter in law who does pediatric home health. It pays more than my job and she's tried to get me to switch, but at this point in my career, I want to stay where I'm comfortable and where I have time invested in my retirement. She's young and doesn't understand that, but she will.

Last edited by aubriee; 12-08-2012 at 03:22 PM.
aubriee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 10:05 AM   #1114
MatthewGracesMom
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyforus View Post
drmnofdisney and marko
I just PM'd you about trying to add MatthewGracesMombetween your dates. Let me know if you think that would work and you all can exchange contact info.

I don't like to make changes so late, but if it works out we will go ahead.

Thanks!
Thanks, I will PM both of them my contact info as well just in case they see this. If not, that's fine. Congrats for your new jobs, Disneyforus.
MatthewGracesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 03:43 PM   #1115
Disneyforus
Lover of all things Disney
 
Disneyforus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: South West, Michigan
Posts: 1,052

Quote:
Originally Posted by aubriee View Post
I just got your PM. That will work. Thanks so much for including me in the swap. Can't wait!

Congratulations on your new dream job. I'm a RN too and one of the things I love about nursing is there are so many areas to work in. Once you find your niche though, you know it, and love it. I've been a psychiatric RN at the same hospital for 14 1/2 years and can't imagine doing anything else. I spent some years doing critical care on a telemetry unit, 7 years in home health, and 5 1/2 years working for the health dept though, before I finally found my niche. I have a daughter in law who does pediatric home health. It pays more than my job and she's tried to get me to switch, but at this point in my career, I want to stay where I'm comfortable and where I have time invested in my retirement. She's young and doesn't understand that, but she will.
Thanks! I am a brand new grad...just graduated in May. I have wanted to be a nurse for over 20 years...worked in healthcare my whole life....but for various reasons never actually went to college for it...lots of other college classes etc...So, finally felt like things were right and I could get back to school to finally make my dreams a reality...I started nursing school in Jan 2010 and just graduated this year. I worked home care this summer, but my heart has always been working with Moms/Babies/Families etc...so the fact that I actually got a job doing exactly what I wanted is truly a blessing from God! I do get the whole retirement thing...I figure I have 15-20 years to work and I am going to do exactly what I want :-) No med surg for me!!

Glad we could get you in the Pay it forward!
Have a great day!
__________________
Me DH DS 14 DD 12DS 10 DS 8 DD Adopting from Haiti!
'75~Fort Wilderness '97~offsite HoneymoonMay'07~Orange LakeMay'08~Roesen Center & POP without Kids Jan'09~Caribbean BeachResort Nov'09~Fort Wilderness Sept'10~POFQ for Night of Joy, without kids April'11~Wyndham Bonnet Creek May'12~Wyndham Bonnet CreekAugust'13~Art of Animation
Disneyforus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 04:56 PM   #1116
katallo
DIS Veteran
 
katallo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,938

We adjusted our dates a bit. We will leave on the 4/19 if anyone needs it sooner.
katallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 05:38 PM   #1117
MatthewGracesMom
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyforus View Post
drmnofdisney and marko
I just PM'd you about trying to add MatthewGracesMombetween your dates. Let me know if you think that would work and you all can exchange contact info.

I don't like to make changes so late, but if it works out we will go ahead.

Thanks!
I was able to get in touch with drmnofdisney, Disneyforus, thanks!
MatthewGracesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 07:34 PM   #1118
haPevraftr
DIS Veteran
 
haPevraftr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Posts: 680

dshack 3,
I resent the PM. Hopefully it works this time.

marko,
You have the bin before me. I sent you a second PM to give you my name. If it is not getting to you for some reason, please post here and let me know. Ifyou received it, PM me so that I know you got it. Thanks!
__________________
Visited WDW many times as a child; Engagement trip OKW '01 ; Disneyland '04 and '05; Off-site '06 and '07 ; Pop Century '08 ; POFQ '09 ; ASMo '10 ; CSR '11 ; AKL/SVR '12 ;NYE '12-'13 WBC Easter '13, SLR/CBR ;Thanksgiving '13, VVP; April '14, WBC; WBC Spring Break 2015
haPevraftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:44 AM   #1119
headinsouth
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 35

Got bin 2 last night, lots of good stuff! I really need to hear from Kittypurry for your contact info since ge0rgette dropped out. Please check your PM's.
__________________
DH Me DD1 DD2
headinsouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 06:37 PM   #1120
Disneyforus
Lover of all things Disney
 
Disneyforus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: South West, Michigan
Posts: 1,052

Quote:
Originally Posted by headinsouth View Post
Got bin 2 last night, lots of good stuff! I really need to hear from Kittypurry for your contact info since ge0rgette dropped out. Please check your PM's.
I would go ahead and get susan13's contact info just in case you don't hear from kittypurry...Also, let me know what you end up doing on the 18th when you leave.

Thanks!
__________________
Me DH DS 14 DD 12DS 10 DS 8 DD Adopting from Haiti!
'75~Fort Wilderness '97~offsite HoneymoonMay'07~Orange LakeMay'08~Roesen Center & POP without Kids Jan'09~Caribbean BeachResort Nov'09~Fort Wilderness Sept'10~POFQ for Night of Joy, without kids April'11~Wyndham Bonnet Creek May'12~Wyndham Bonnet CreekAugust'13~Art of Animation
Disneyforus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 02:05 PM   #1121
dshack3
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by haPevraftr
dshack 3,
I resent the PM. Hopefully it works this time.

marko,
You have the bin before me. I sent you a second PM to give you my name. If it is not getting to you for some reason, please post here and let me know. Ifyou received it, PM me so that I know you got it. Thanks!
haPevraftr,

Did you get my email to you? Just making sure you got my info now. Thanks!
dshack3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 03:05 PM   #1122
headinsouth
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 35

I have PM'd both kittypurry and susan123 with no response. I leave in 2 days and need to know what to do with this bin. I will have limited chances to send or check further messages before I leave, any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
__________________
DH Me DD1 DD2

Last edited by headinsouth; 12-15-2012 at 11:39 PM.
headinsouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 11:15 PM   #1123
NHLFAN
Disney Dreamer
 
NHLFAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Seattle Area
Posts: 518

Hello,

Once again we will be staying at BC for New Years and will gladly take possession of Bin # 2 for the following dates:

Check In : 12/29/12
Check Out : 1/2/13

Thank You,
__________________
NHLFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 11:41 PM   #1124
headinsouth
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by NHLFAN
Hello,

Once again we will be staying at BC for New Years and will gladly take possession of Bin # 2 for the following dates:

Check In : 12/29/12
Check Out : 1/2/13

Thank You,
Please PM me your name. ASAP. I have bin 2 now and will put you as next. Then you can follow up with kittypurry for their info
__________________
DH Me DD1 DD2
headinsouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 10:25 AM   #1125
NHLFAN
Disney Dreamer
 
NHLFAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Seattle Area
Posts: 518

PM sent...Thank You and safe travels.



Quote:
Originally Posted by headinsouth View Post
Please PM me your name. ASAP. I have bin 2 now and will put you as next. Then you can follow up with kittypurry for their info
__________________
NHLFAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.