Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-25-2011, 09:19 AM   #1
mystery-me
Earning My Ears

Mnsshp

First of all the real me has another log in on this site but wanted to remain anonymous on this question.

My DH likes to cross dress and his ultimate dream would be to be able to wear an Alice dress to Disneyworld. He has mobility problems and so will be in a wheelchair for most of the time and at other times will be walking with a walking stick. So no real way the kids could confuse him as the real Alice.

Do you think we would be allowed into MNSSHP with him as Alice and me wearing a Minnie Mouse dress which I made myself.

We are staying on Disney Property so would be using the buses to get there as well.
mystery-me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 10:19 AM   #2
norybell
DIS Veteran

For what it's worth, I saw men dressed as female characters at last year's MNSSHP...I can't imagine it would be a problem.
DISNEY TRIPS: 1977 - Vacation Villas 1978-1992 - many trips, all Vacation Villas or Treehouse Villas 1996 - Saratoga Springs August 2001 - YC May 2004 - YC April 2009 - YC October 2009 - CR/YC May 2010 - POR/GF/BWI October 2010 - POR/CSR/Poly January 2011 - CBR/WL April 2011 - Pop/GF/BC May 2011 - Disneyland GCH September 2011 - Poly October 2011 - AKL January 2012 - CR February/March 2012 - POFQ/Poly August 2012 - GF/BWI May 2013 - GF/BWV Sept 2013 - BCV Sept 2014 - ???

TRIP REPORTS:Nory Report III: In the Third Person! Nory and Simba CRAWL through the World: A Sept/Oct 2013 PTR Fleeing Wedding Showers for Epcot Flowers It's a SO-LO trip report!

norybell is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-25-2011, 10:22 AM   #3
kaligal
DIS Veteran

It's not very controversial...and it's not really funny.

What a waste of all that bother. You could have done so much better.
kaligal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 10:28 AM   #4
selina4disney
Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystery-me View Post
First of all the real me has another log in on this site but wanted to remain anonymous on this.
You'd have been anonymous without announcing you wanted to be anonymous. Not sure why you felt you needed to confess that you created an ID to ask this? No one would have known. We'd have just thought it was someone new to the boards.

Disney allows adults to wear Disney costumes at the party so I doubt if there would be a problem.
selina4disney is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
crossdressing, mnsshp

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: