Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Gay and Lesbian at Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-13-2012, 06:57 AM   #406
jeanigor

Top of the "list" (now, which list is it?)
Don't pee on the parquet

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFreak1976 View Post
Ok giving this pic posting another try. Kinda beginning to feel like an idiot that I can't figure it out.

Try right clicking on the photo and selecting "View Image" and then copy and paste that link. Not the page with all the facebook stuff on it.

Old 09-13-2012, 07:07 AM   #407
DrGaellon
Disney Fan - Westgate Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFreak1976 View Post
Once again it didn't work. Question - Is it because I'm trying to pull the pics from facebook?
Yes. Facebook doesn't allow hot linking. Use Fotki, Photobucket or Picasa.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 09-13-2012, 07:14 AM   #408
DisneyFreak1976
Earning My Ears
Too Hairy to be a Princess!!

Ok thanks for the help guys. Here's another try lol

DisneyFreak1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 07:15 AM   #409
DisneyFreak1976
Earning My Ears
Too Hairy to be a Princess!!

Yay!!! it worked. lol
DisneyFreak1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 04:45 PM   #410
Damian
Earning My Ears

Hi guys,

I posted a few times three years ago before my last trip to Florida, and have checked in regularly, but haven't really had much of value to add

My name's Damian - ergo the username! I'm 28, originally from the North-East of England and have lived in London and now near Reading.

I live with my other-half of six and a bit years (Greg - and our two kitties, Megan and Gracie) and we're looking at going back to Disney next May (just after our seventh anniversary). We made our first trip together there in 2007, and I went for the first time with my family back in '97

My favorite Disney movies are Enchanted (watching this as I type!), Hocus Pocus, Beauty and the Beast, Bedknobs and Broomsticks, The Little Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty... most of them - and anything with Angela Lansbury is a bonus!

I think the Magic Kingdom would have to be my favourite park (although I love them all)... I dare anyone to say they don't feel like a small child again when watching the Wishes firework display!

Sorry for the rambling - and hope to speak to you all soon
Old 09-15-2012, 04:46 PM   #411
Damian
Earning My Ears

And here's a pic of me:
Old 09-15-2012, 05:32 PM   #412
714guy4u
Anaheim guy 4 you

Hey Damian
London is so intriguing to me I went in 2008 and I was in love. I want to live there. I plan to visit feb 2013. While I'm there I also plan to visit Disneyland Paris. Growing up on the west coast in Los Angeles everything is so transparent. Over seas the euro way is more daring and cultured.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian View Post
Hi guys,

I posted a few times three years ago before my last trip to Florida, and have checked in regularly, but haven't really had much of value to add

My name's Damian - ergo the username! I'm 28, originally from the North-East of England and have lived in London and now near Reading.

I live with my other-half of six and a bit years (Greg - and our two kitties, Megan and Gracie) and we're looking at going back to Disney next May (just after our seventh anniversary). We made our first trip together there in 2007, and I went for the first time with my family back in '97

My favorite Disney movies are Enchanted (watching this as I type!), Hocus Pocus, Beauty and the Beast, Bedknobs and Broomsticks, The Little Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty... most of them - and anything with Angela Lansbury is a bonus!

I think the Magic Kingdom would have to be my favourite park (although I love them all)... I dare anyone to say they don't feel like a small child again when watching the Wishes firework display!

Sorry for the rambling - and hope to speak to you all soon
WDW June 2011
WDW Jan 2012
WDW June 2012
WDW Oct 2012
WDW Dec 2012
Disneyland Paris Feb 2013
Toyko & Hong kong Disneyland Sept 25-Oct 10
714guy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 05:44 PM   #413
Damian
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by 714guy4u View Post
Hey Damian
London is so intriguing to me I went in 2008 and I was in love. I want to live there. I plan to visit feb 2013. While I'm there I also plan to visit Disneyland Paris. Growing up on the west coast in Los Angeles everything is so transparent. Over seas the euro way is more daring and cultured.
I felt the same way when I first visited London in about 1999... and I love living close enough that I can just nip in and see a show when I want to And one thing I'd say about Disneyland Paris - it's *expensive*! Greg and I were in Paris a few years ago and thought we'd swing by the Downtown Disney equivalent and were horrified by the prices!
Damian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 10:50 AM   #414
Jacchus
Earning My Ears

Hello, all!

My name is John (or JC, depending on how well you know me), and I'm a big Disney fan in NYC. I just got back from an amazing vacation in Anaheim, and I'm spending a day at Disneyland Paris on 10/3. I couldn't be more excited!

Jacchus, for those who don't know, is Bacchus's donkey/unicorn friend in Fantasia. Bacchus is the god of wine and theater, two of my fave things in life. And the donkey is the Dem mascot. And, well, his name is a borderline-profane pun. Gotta love that!

Fave Disney film: Mary Poppins
Fave Disney park: DCA (I could spend all day in the Carthay Circle resto)
Fave Disney attraction: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad (it was the very first real roller coaster I ever rode)
Fave Disney prince: Aladdin

Fingers Xed that the pics work!:

(in my office)

(last week with the big cheese)

p.s. The button in the Mickey pic is a makeshift UNbirthday button, made by an awesome woman named Alice (get it?) who works in the Emporium.
Jacchus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 02:14 PM   #415
TheRocketeer
Earning My Ears

Well this is a little embarrassing! I didn't realise this thread was here. Best get started then..

I'm Mark, from Great Britain. I've been fortunate to have been to Walt Disney World and Disneyland Paris, alas the latter is no where near close enough.
I love all things Disney. From the design to experience of the parks, to the films and all the history of the company.

Username is pretty straight forward, I guess, just one of the films I love.

Now for the favourites bit.. yeah.. I can't pick just one.

Favourite park: EPCOT, but I love all of them! yes even parts of WDS.

Favourite attraction: Horizons *sniff* and then Pirates of the Caribbean.

Favourite Disney animated films:
Modern Era - Princess and the Frog / Tarzan.
Second Renaissance - Beauty and the Beast / Hunchback of Notre Dame.
Classic - Sleeping Beauty.

Favourite Disney feature films:
Classic - Mary Poppins
Second Renaissance - Newsies / Rocketeer / Dick Tracey
Modern - Pirates of the Carribean Curse of the Black Pearl / National Treasure

Favourite Prince: Naveen / Eugene Fitzherbert. / Prince Philip that's the one from Sleeping Beauty, not the Duke of Edinburgh.
Favourite Princess: Tiana / Aurora.

Favourite Stage Musical - Beauty and the Beast with Mary Poppins a close second. I love the Newsies soundtrack and I really hope it comes to the West End.

I'm too shy to post a picture... so just imagine Cliff Seacord from The Rocketeer and then I'll disappoint as I look nothing like him!
Old 09-20-2012, 03:12 PM   #416
DrGaellon
Disney Fan - Westgate Owner

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacchus View Post
My name is John (or JC, depending on how well you know me), and I'm a big Disney fan in NYC.
BF and I are also in NYC - Bronx/Yonkers border, last stop on the #2.
Old 09-20-2012, 04:04 PM   #417
Jacchus
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrGaellon View Post
BF and I are also in NYC - Bronx/Yonkers border, last stop on the #2.
Hi! I'm on the UES.
Old 09-21-2012, 01:22 AM   #418
714guy4u
Anaheim guy 4 you

Nice pics did you run the marathon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacchus View Post
Hello, all!

My name is John (or JC, depending on how well you know me), and I'm a big Disney fan in NYC. I just got back from an amazing vacation in Anaheim, and I'm spending a day at Disneyland Paris on 10/3. I couldn't be more excited!

Jacchus, for those who don't know, is Bacchus's donkey/unicorn friend in Fantasia. Bacchus is the god of wine and theater, two of my fave things in life. And the donkey is the Dem mascot. And, well, his name is a borderline-profane pun. Gotta love that!

Fave Disney film: Mary Poppins
Fave Disney park: DCA (I could spend all day in the Carthay Circle resto)
Fave Disney attraction: Big Thunder Mountain Railroad (it was the very first real roller coaster I ever rode)
Fave Disney prince: Aladdin

Fingers Xed that the pics work!:

(in my office)

(last week with the big cheese)

p.s. The button in the Mickey pic is a makeshift UNbirthday button, made by an awesome woman named Alice (get it?) who works in the Emporium.
WDW June 2011
WDW Jan 2012
WDW June 2012
WDW Oct 2012
WDW Dec 2012
Disneyland Paris Feb 2013
Toyko & Hong kong Disneyland Sept 25-Oct 10
714guy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 10:54 AM   #419
Jacchus
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by 714guy4u View Post
Nice pics did you run the marathon
Thanks! :-)
And, no, I was there after the marathon. Though it was so hot on Friday (108!) and Saturday (105!), it probably looked as if I'd just run a marathon at times!
Old 09-21-2012, 12:29 PM   #420
gmi3804
DIS Veteran

I can't remember if I ever introduced myself here, though I've been a DISer for a while now.

I'm George, 46 years old, and an almost-lifelong WDW/DLR fan; my first trip to The World was at age 8 in 1974, many trips to both destinations since.

I live with my partner of 20 years (21 years next week - yeah!) in the north burbs of Chicago, and I'm a licensed real estate broker. We finally bought into DVC (BLT) earlier this year.

I enjoy planning and taking Disney trips, and love to fill my time by reading about others' trips and experiences.

Stupid Judy.
gmi3804 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: