Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-07-2011, 03:08 PM   #1
lilsqueakrr
DIS Veteran
 
lilsqueakrr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: New Jersey*
Posts: 1,350

Mickey & Minnie on the beach..

So I'm having an at home Disney wedding & I've been trying to find a picture of Mickey & Minnie sitting on the beach possibly for our engagement party invitations. I tried searching like crazy but everything looks so kiddish?
If anyone knows where I can find these I would greatly appreciate it!

Or anything beach related with hidden Mickeys; ie. seashells, fishies, seahorses, sandcastles, etc.

Thanks so muuuch!
__________________


fairytale comes true
10.6.12


member of the fab 5
Planning Journal Trip Report 2010*
lilsqueakrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 03:30 PM   #2
jordak
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NEBRASKA
Posts: 4,819

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsqueakrr View Post
So I'm having an at home Disney wedding & I've been trying to find a picture of Mickey & Minnie sitting on the beach possibly for our engagement party invitations. I tried searching like crazy but everything looks so kiddish?
If anyone knows where I can find these I would greatly appreciate it!

Or anything beach related with hidden Mickeys; ie. seashells, fishies, seahorses, sandcastles, etc.

Thanks so muuuch!
Scared to ask what you define as kiddish? I have done several version's of what you are asking for but you might just be talking about something of mine. Instead of posting them you can just click on the "Designs by ******" logo and see if any of those will do.
jordak is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 01-08-2011, 09:29 AM   #3
lilsqueakrr
DIS Veteran
 
lilsqueakrr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: New Jersey*
Posts: 1,350

lol, well the ones I found were like them playing in the sand & stuff. I'm kinda looking for something where it's just them relaxing on the beach. =] Something that would kinda be cool for a wedding invite, yanno? I'm definitely going to check out your designs. But I LOVE your avatar. ;D
__________________


fairytale comes true
10.6.12


member of the fab 5
Planning Journal Trip Report 2010*
lilsqueakrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 09:36 AM   #4
lilsqueakrr
DIS Veteran
 
lilsqueakrr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: New Jersey*
Posts: 1,350

Okay, so yeah definitely wasn't yours! I LOVE the one with the sunset! Is there anyway I can get a copy of that picture? Or if you could personalize it?

Also, anything similar to that would be great. We were thinking kind of something like that where they're sitting in the chairs with their back towards you & looking at the ocean.. perhaps with a few hidden Mickey's too?? =]

Or if you could make some seashell border design with subtle hidden Mickey's?

& now to be a real pain can you possibly do a Harley Mickey for me with 'David' on it for my DF? & also a Mustang one too? =] Thanks so much! I LOVE your stuff.
__________________


fairytale comes true
10.6.12


member of the fab 5
Planning Journal Trip Report 2010*
lilsqueakrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 10:54 AM   #5
jordak
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NEBRASKA
Posts: 4,819

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsqueakrr View Post
Okay, so yeah definitely wasn't yours! I LOVE the one with the sunset! Is there anyway I can get a copy of that picture? Or if you could personalize it?

Also, anything similar to that would be great. We were thinking kind of something like that where they're sitting in the chairs with their back towards you & looking at the ocean.. perhaps with a few hidden Mickey's too?? =]

Or if you could make some seashell border design with subtle hidden Mickey's?

& now to be a real pain can you possibly do a Harley Mickey for me with 'David' on it for my DF? & also a Mustang one too? =] Thanks so much! I LOVE your stuff.
Sure i can personalize it. I have been getting slammed with requests so i don't know if i have the time to rework them on the beach. I do like the idea of making a new one though with Hidden Mickey's though. I will try coming up with a border too. That probably would take less time. How do you want the Mustang personalized? I don't very often give out blank designs so would prefer to personalize if that's ok.
jordak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 05:40 PM   #6
lilsqueakrr
DIS Veteran
 
lilsqueakrr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: New Jersey*
Posts: 1,350

No problem at all! I completely understand. The Mustang, my fiancee's name is David. =] He's got a Harley & a 68 Mustang that are his babies. So I think it'd be kinda cool to have them for him! =]

For the beach Mickey & Minnie's it's for our wedding which is October 6, 2012. David & Jenifer =]. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

We both love your designs.
__________________


fairytale comes true
10.6.12


member of the fab 5
Planning Journal Trip Report 2010*
lilsqueakrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 07:18 PM   #7
jordak
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NEBRASKA
Posts: 4,819

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilsqueakrr View Post
No problem at all! I completely understand. The Mustang, my fiancee's name is David. =] He's got a Harley & a 68 Mustang that are his babies. So I think it'd be kinda cool to have them for him! =]

For the beach Mickey & Minnie's it's for our wedding which is October 6, 2012. David & Jenifer =]. I can't wait to see what you come up with!

We both love your designs.
You're fiancee is AWESOME! I can only wish i had just one of his toys.

I played with a few different ideas and settled on this one for the Beach scene.

[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/th_David.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/th_David_Jenifer.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee285/******67/disney%20magnets/Fixed%20plates/th_harleyears.jpg[/IMG]
jordak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 08:33 PM   #8
lilsqueakrr
DIS Veteran
 
lilsqueakrr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: New Jersey*
Posts: 1,350

Ah! I love it! He likes the sunset one too! =] So cool. ;D

Yeah he is pretty awesome. I'm lucky he lets me ride his toys, hehe, can't drive em just yet! ;D

Did you try & work on the seashell border with hidden Mickey's yet? It just has to be the outline of the shells/Mickeys. Doesn't need to look like the real shells? Kinda like a coloring book outline I guess you would say?? hehe. ;D

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you again! =]
__________________


fairytale comes true
10.6.12


member of the fab 5
Planning Journal Trip Report 2010*
lilsqueakrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
beach, engagement, hidden mickey, mickey, wedding



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.