Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board > United We Stand
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-29-2010, 01:12 PM   #1
sarahrip
Mouseketeer

Grateful For Military Discount

Thank YOU Disney! I am doing the Because we just saved $508.00 on our family suite room at ASMu resort. My Sister and Mom saved $169.00 with Mom's AAA discount so we are all happy just for saving some money that we can put towards more fun stuff at WDW!!

Anyone else have good luck getting deals
May WDW 2011 ASMu with DH, Myself, DS15, DS9, DD6, My Mom, and My Sister.

sarahrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 08:52 AM   #2
PrincessSuzanne
Guess I will be eating crow tonight
Good thing I can be quiet when necessary

We got a great deal on our room at Pop over Christmas.

And I believe you can also get the discount on your mom's room, it she is staying at the same resort, I think service members can book up to 3 rooms on the discount, and it is certainly better than AAA.

What have you done about tickets? Have you checked out the new Military Salute Tickets, we saved a fortune buying those. They are either 4 day hopper for $138, 4 day plus waterpark and DisneyQuest for $138 or 4 day hopper with waterpark and DisneyQuest for $165. You can purchase up to 6 per service member.

I thought they expired 14 days after first use, but the young man that activated them for us at the TTC ticket window said no, they don't expire and handed me a brochure that also says they don't, so we have a 1 day park hopper left for each of us which might make for a quick cheapy trip in the spring.

Suzanne
Old 12-30-2010, 10:43 PM   #3
sarahrip
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessSuzanne View Post
We got a great deal on our room at Pop over Christmas.

And I believe you can also get the discount on your mom's room, it she is staying at the same resort, I think service members can book up to 3 rooms on the discount, and it is certainly better than AAA.

What have you done about tickets? Have you checked out the new Military Salute Tickets, we saved a fortune buying those. They are either 4 day hopper for $138, 4 day plus waterpark and DisneyQuest for $138 or 4 day hopper with waterpark and DisneyQuest for $165. You can purchase up to 6 per service member.

I thought they expired 14 days after first use, but the young man that activated them for us at the TTC ticket window said no, they don't expire and handed me a brochure that also says they don't, so we have a 1 day park hopper left for each of us which might make for a quick cheapy trip in the spring.

Suzanne
Thank you for the great info, I will look into booking rooms for them too then, sure can't hurt. I did know about the 4 day passes which we are gonna use. We are going to parks for 5 days, one day we will be going to blizzard beach so I am thinkin about using the 4 passes for the parks and get the hopper and then just get seperate water park passes. Thanks again for all the gret info.
May WDW 2011 ASMu with DH, Myself, DS15, DS9, DD6, My Mom, and My Sister.

sarahrip is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: