Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2012, 08:28 AM   #3631
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

YES I'm home! I came home Tuesday! I'm doing pretty good. A nurse came to set up my IV's. She taught me how to do them myself. I have to do 3 a day. I'm connected to one right now! I will be on these IV antibotics for the rest of the month. I have another MRI scheduled for 2 weeks so hopefully the infection on my brain will have cleared up by then. My only concern is my long term disease. I was in remission before all of this. Mainly due to the meds. I can't take them now because of all the antibotics so I'm a little worried about having a flare. Time will tell!

My kids haven't left my side since I returned. Especially my DS10. He tells me many times that he's so happy I'm back home. This morning he was at the kitchen table eating oatmeal and he said, "when I found u your eyes were closed so I kissed u to wake u up. When u didn't wake up I got scared and ran for help" can't u tell I'm raising Disney kids?

Bring on the holidays. I'm so ready!

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
Old 10-11-2012, 09:33 AM   #3632
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

ChelC/Adam/Summer SPOILER!

Chelsea is rushed to the hospital after the car she and Adam were riding in was hit by Summer. Chelsea is fine and initially they think the baby is okay too. Thinking his wife and baby are fine Adam leaves the hospital momentarily. Adam is confronted by Nick who thinks Adam caused the accident. Adam not only reveals that Summer was driving recklessly but adds that he pulled Summer out of the car and took her to the hospital. Nick thanks Adam and gets word that Summer is fine.

While Adam was gone a doctor told Chelsea that she lost the baby and it was a boy. The doctor says he can't know for sure if the accident caused the miscarraige. Chelsea and Adam are devastated by the news. Adam takes Chelsea home but he has a difficult time discussing their loss. Summer, who is clueless about the miscarriage, shows up to apologize for the accident. Chelsea thinks Summer knows about the miscarriage so when Summer says "let's pretend it never happened" Chelsea loses it and tells Summer they lost their son because of her. After Summer runs out Adam leaves too. Melissa Egan is quoted as saying that Adam totally shuts down which makes Chelsea think that in some way Adam could be blaming her for the loss of the baby.

Aug. 2003 Off Property; Nov. 14-20, 2008-Port Orleans Riverside; Sept. 2012 Free Dining @ Art of Animation
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-11-2012, 01:50 PM   #3633
Tiggerrn2
DIS Veteran

Have we moved on to the new writers yet, or is this still Ms Bell?
Welcome home Honny!!! Hope all goes wonderfully well for you and your recovery. Sending good thoughts and prayers your way.
August 1981 offsite-Kissimmee WDW-Magic Kingdom August 1984 offsite-Celebration WDW-MK and Epcot, Sea World, Kennedy Space Center April 1987 offsite WDW-MK 15 year celebration January 1990 offsite WDW-MGM June 1996 CBR WDW-MK, Epcot and MGM / Universal Studios October 2004 AKL WDW-MK, Epcot, MGM and AK with MNSSHP July 2005 Happiest Celebration on Earth - Disneyland and DCA / San Diego -Sea World and Wild Animal Park October 2006 WL and MNSSHP. July 2007 Disneyland and DCA / San Francisco June 2008 DL and DCA Grand Californian wedding August 2008 Beach Club All Parks April 2009 DL and DCA DD 11th BirthdayOctober2009 POR Food/Wine and MNSSHP Moms Only December 2010-First Holiday Trip July 2011 Disneyland Hotel DL and DCA June 2012 CSR and Poly Sept/Oct 2012 CBR Mom's only with MNSSHP July and Aug 2013 POP to Beach Club with the boys then Girls Only at A of A to AKL
Check out My Beach Club Trip Report - loads of pixhttp://www.disboards.com/showthread....ferrerid=98667
TR from 2012 "How Could You?" http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3009569.
New TR in progress-The "How Could You" Rides Again - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3172306
Old 10-11-2012, 02:43 PM   #3634
Shmily1
DIS Veteran

Honny, so glad you are home now and back in your babies' arms. I'm sure your little man was terrified! Thanks for the updates.
Old 10-11-2012, 03:02 PM   #3635
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Thanks again for all your support guys!

The new show from the new writers will air in Canada in 30 minutes. The US will see it tomorrow! Spoiler will be up later!

Old 10-11-2012, 04:20 PM   #3636
Kurby
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ~Walt Disney

Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

10 minutes left and i'm gonna say i hope they get rid of the self centred brat summer.

waaaa waaaaa waaa waaa i'm gonna run away because i'm life is sooooooo bad blah blah blah.

run to NY and get lost kid

she reminds me of then they aged Abby and made her a spoiled rich witch with a b - looks like the new writers are recycling abby's sl
Old 10-11-2012, 04:50 PM   #3637
"Cinder" Ella's Mom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurby
10 minutes left and i'm gonna say i hope they get rid of the self centred brat summer.

waaaa waaaaa waaa waaa i'm gonna run away because i'm life is sooooooo bad blah blah blah.

run to NY and get lost kid

she reminds me of then they aged Abby and made her a spoiled rich witch with a b - looks like the new writers are recycling abby's sl
Both Summer and Abby have been let go from the show, according to Soap Opera Digest.
Old 10-11-2012, 06:19 PM   #3638
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Friday US SHOW SPOILER!!!

Jack tells Billy about his plans but he refuses to get involved in this middle of this because of Victoria. Victoria same thing, she looks for alternatives in helping her father
Noah moves out of Sharon's, he can't deal with her right now given her actions of late. Tucker has been released goes to see Sharon who recants her statement, Tucker tells Sharon to watch her back when it comes to the Newmans
Jack manages to convince Adam tell sell his shares of Newman to him, it will be his way of sticking it to his father. Adam does just that leading Jack to gloat to Victor about having the upper hand
Summer shows up in court blasting her mother (she sees her with Ronan again and loses it). Summer storms out and is a wreck while driving, she ends up crashing into Adam and Chelsea
Phyllis trial, Kevin isn't as cooperative as Michael thought he'd be. The judge gets sick and another is brought in on short notice. Like Paul expected, the cat with nine lives goes scot free - case dismissed!

Next - Michael and Kevin face off ; Christine is outraged at the verdict, will fight back

Old 10-12-2012, 07:45 PM   #3639
HonnyDipp
DIS Veteran

Monday US SHOW SPOILER!!!

Christine is pissed off and hellbent on making Phyllis pay despite being advised to let it go

Nick learns of the accident he and Adam face off. Adam later tells him Summer killed his son

Summer faces off with her mother. Nick ends his marriage, tells Phyllis he's filing for divorce

Eden remembers something that could help Paul

Next - Nikki and Victor wonder why Jack hasn't made his move ; Adam on Jack's team ; Chelsea confronts Summer for killing her son

Old 10-12-2012, 09:45 PM   #3640
Kurby
All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you. ~Walt Disney

Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

Oh don't forget that old summer is out and new smer is in

Still a bratty rich kid you want to slap. Really really hard

Her answer to causing the accident is to ask victor to buy her a new car
Old 10-13-2012, 05:44 PM   #3641
NC State
DIS Veteran

We just watched Friday's show.....OMG Phyllis goes free. Paul was so right about her. She has nine lives and nine more.

Oct 5-10, 2014 Pop /Wonder cruise Apr 26-May 1, 2015/
Dream cruise Sept 8-12, 2013
/Feb, 2013 Pop /Sept 2012 AoA(LM)/Feb 2012 WL /Sept 2011 CSR /
Dec 2010 ASMu/Sept 2009 ASMu / Sept 2008 Pop/ May 2007 POR/
Oct-Nov 2006 Pop /Sept-Oct 2005 Pop/Sept 2003 CBR /May 1994 off site
Old 10-13-2012, 06:36 PM   #3642
hereyago
DIS Veteran

HonnyDipp:glad you are back home! Hope your long term stays dormant through all this. I was hoping Chelsea and adam would have the baby dang. Summer is abby but slightly younger version,what a little snot lol.
Old 10-13-2012, 07:03 PM   #3643
shortbun
Peacenik

HoneyDipp-love, love the story about your son trying to kiss you awake, so sweet. Keep a positive head and we'll all be sending you positive waves!!!

Hate new Summer! Like Abby now. Glad Phyllis is free and we can all get back to normal. Puhleeze send Cricket back to work; I can not stand her anymore. haha She's right about Phyliss and I don't even care, Christine is so annoying. She's giving Paul bad Karma and poisoning Michael. Loved Kevin's testimony!!

Nick is stupid, macking on Phyliis' sister and wandering around like a chicken with his head cut off. Sharon's character is now completely changed-none of the softness, only dumb. Hate Tucker. Jack is awful.
Can you tell I'm disgusted with the whole show? Normally, I hate Victor but he's on my favorites list right now. THAT'S how bad it is!!

Aw, I wanted Adam and Chelsea to have a baby!!! They are a perfect match and now-chaos. geesh!

USE IT UP, WEAR IT OUT, MAKE IT DO OR DO WITHOUT.

IF YOUR UPKEEP EXCEEDS YOUR INCOME THEN YOUR OUTGO WILL BE YOUR DOWNFALL.
Old 10-13-2012, 08:28 PM   #3644
lovin'fl
DIS Veteran

Glad you are back home HonnyDipp. I hope you are feeling better soon and I am sure being home with your family will help.

How have you all seen the new Summer? Did I miss something? I can't stand the old one...she is such a little Phyllis. I am sick of Phyllis too. Why she goes around denying what everyone knows she did and then seems totally incensed about what everyone thinks or says about her...and her snarky catty attitude is over the top. I am kind of liking the new Sharon. She was such a poor wilting flower before and now, while she may not be making the best decisions, she's kind of tough. I hope she sticks with the 'only trusting/needing herself and no man' decision she made. I like Avery with Nick and I hope that eventually works out. I am sad for Adam and Chelsea...love them and the path they were on but I think their world is about to blow apart. I still don't like Victor...really wished he reached out to mend fences with Adam. Can't wait for Christine to go away. I like Phyllis with Ronan and I like Daniel with Heather (too bad they are getting rid of her).
Old 10-15-2012, 08:12 AM   #3645
Cinderumbrella
Wench

Here's my thought on Summer:

Since Sony took a hatchet through the cast, and eliminated several higher priced/seasoned actors, Nu Summer was created. Abby was too old for the target demographic for that character (not to mention that Marcy was probably making a hefty salary). So they decided to age Summer, give her the same attitude as Abby, and in the process pay a much smaller salary. Plus, as lovin'fl said, she is a "little Phylis" so the transition works (or at least in theory).

Do we know when the new actress for Summer starts in the role?

Also what about the writers? I noticed Maria Bell's name was still listed on Friday's US episode...
The Contemporary September 2010~The Contemporary June 2010~ Grand Floridian RPC December 2009~The Contemporary June 2009~ Grand Floridian December 2008~
Pop Century May 2008~Grand Floridian August 2007~Animal Kingdom Lodge December 2006~ Port Orleans Riverside October 2005~Beach Club February 2000~
Grand Floridian August 1997

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: