Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons > Planning our Happily Ever After
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-12-2010, 06:47 PM   #61
Belle2Be
Peace, Love and Disney
 
Belle2Be's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 296

Tiana
LOVED this dress, which surprised me!





The petals are little hearts!


And Finally, me, in my dress, which we purchased today.......
Belle!



__________________
Belle2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 07:20 PM   #62
pixie921
DIS Veteran
 
pixie921's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,316

Love the dresses! It was nice to see them on a real person vs. just the official photos. You looked great in all of them, but you picked my favorite princess! Congratulations on finding your dress!
__________________
Amy
pixie921 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 11-12-2010, 08:11 PM   #63
DoomBuggy0922
DIS Veteran
 
DoomBuggy0922's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,856

Oh my gosh, you look gorgeous in ALL of them! They all fit you perfectly!

...But I want that Cinderella dress to be MINE! (Or sleeping beauty>>> and the tiana is lovely!)

But anyway, you look amazing.
__________________
Jackie Chris: Smokey

'96[POFQ] '97 [POR]; '99[POFQ] '02[OKW] '03[gparents condo] '04[gparents condo & DCL] '05[condo] '06[PC] '07[SSR] 3/08[condo] 9/08[PC] 6/09[POFQ]; 12/09[PC] '10[AKL&PC] 3/11[SSR] 8/11[PC] 01/12:BCV, GF, and BLT (Weddingmoon!!!); 05/12:AKL-KV; 12/12: SSR; 2/13: OKW; 4/13: BWV & OKW; 07/13: VWL & BCV; 09/13: BWV & YC; 11/13: PC and BWI

Next Trip: Christmas at SSR and BCV!



DFTW PJ and Honeymoon TR Memorial Day Weekend TR
DoomBuggy0922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 08:46 PM   #64
Belle2Be
Peace, Love and Disney
 
Belle2Be's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 296

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixie921 View Post
Love the dresses! It was nice to see them on a real person vs. just the official photos. You looked great in all of them, but you picked my favorite princess! Congratulations on finding your dress!
Thanks!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomBuggy0922 View Post
Oh my gosh, you look gorgeous in ALL of them! They all fit you perfectly!

...But I want that Cinderella dress to be MINE! (Or sleeping beauty>>> and the tiana is lovely!)

But anyway, you look amazing.
Thanks! The Cinderella was STUNNING, I wish the camera captured how sparkly it was!
__________________
Belle2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 09:07 PM   #65
Belle2Be
Peace, Love and Disney
 
Belle2Be's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 296

So it's a little late, but I want to tell you about the story behind the love of Belle. First, she's my fav Princess. She's smart, gorgeous, doen'st fall for the idiot, and knows herself.
When my daughter was really young, she HATED the car. So we gave in and got a DVD player for our own piece of mind, and Beauty and the Beast has been in ever since :D My 3 year old can sing most of the songs, walks around with my hardback books saying "But there's no Pictures!" and singing the song with the book. My FI and I have heard it so many times that we actually use the lines in our day to day lives LOL. Whenever we get upset at each other, one generally uses the line "well you should've stayed out of the West Wing!" and then the reply and tension breaking "Well you should learn to control your temper!" and so on. We both are very passionate (read:stubborn haha) people, and we compliment each other just as Belle and the Beast do. We both grew up with Disney, and while they are just cartoons, B&tB is our favorite :D So when I tried on the dress, my FMIL just about fell over, all the girls who worked there were wow'd (kept saying how it looked like the dress was made for me, which they probably say to everyone, but it was still nice!) and I just felt amazing in it! It seemed meant to be
__________________
Belle2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 10:06 AM   #66
FutureMrs.B
DIS Veteran
 
FutureMrs.B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 639

I love the Belle Dress. It really is amazing. And the background of your love for Beauty in the Beast is really cute. What a better way of dealing with disagreements than quoting Disney! Hmm all my FI and I quote is Family Guy, not so romantic.
__________________
__
_________________________
(Me) (DH) (Ony) (Tanky)
FutureMrs.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 10:56 AM   #67
Belle2Be
Peace, Love and Disney
 
Belle2Be's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 296

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureMrs.B View Post
I love the Belle Dress. It really is amazing. And the background of your love for Beauty in the Beast is really cute. What a better way of dealing with disagreements than quoting Disney! Hmm all my FI and I quote is Family Guy, not so romantic.
Hahaha that is funny!!! We quote some other shows, The Office is one of our latest :D
__________________
Belle2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 11:06 AM   #68
mysumi
Earning My Ears
 
mysumi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Austin
Posts: 62

hi Belle! Congratulations on picking your reception locations! Italy is a lovely spot for receptions, ceremonies and parties. It's one of my favorite viewing spots for the fireworks as well. I think your ring is just gorgeous, your fiancee did a fantastic job picking that out. The heart is so unique!
Those lanterns are so cute too, I saw them on our last trip and seriously contemplated picking up a few for us but I didn't. I like the favour packages too, they remind of those little flower things from martha stewart. So cute.
mysumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 11:16 AM   #69
mysumi
Earning My Ears
 
mysumi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Austin
Posts: 62

Actually, I need to edit that! Your additional thread didn't show when I was posting before, silly laptop or stupid me. I actually love the pictures you posted from AK, I've seen parties done there before and it definitely has an elegant feel. Those lights in the trees and over the walkways just make it sparkle, it's so pretty.

Love your dress!!! I also love the idea of the wands, are you still doing those? I can't even walk into michael's unattended anymore, I'll be lost for hours.
mysumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 12:30 PM   #70
brer rabbit 28
Dude, you were like, 'Whoa!' and then we were like 'WHOA!' and then you were like 'Whoa.'
 
brer rabbit 28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Grimsby, UK
Posts: 1,520

HI there

Just joining in with you PJ. I love your dress. Absoultely gorgeous. Can't wait to read more
__________________

Claire and Chris' wedding planning journal
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2509001
brer rabbit 28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 04:13 PM   #71
Belle2Be
Peace, Love and Disney
 
Belle2Be's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 296

Hi, welcome and thanks for reading!

Here's a couple projects I've been working on today, a candy scoop and button boutonnieres!
The candy scoop I saw on Etsy, and thought it was cute and easy to do so I tried it :D I might do something similar to the cake and serving set-



And the boutonnieres were a bit of a fail, I need to get a couple more things to make them a little more finished LOL. I'd love any creative criticism!
__________________
Belle2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 04:28 PM   #72
tinkerbell 766
If I can't fly, let me sing. Or, in other words if I can't be in Disney, let me talk about it !
DLRP is quite simply my spiritual home
 
tinkerbell 766's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: English Lake District
Posts: 5,366

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle2Be View Post
So it's a little late, but I want to tell you about the story behind the love of Belle. First, she's my fav Princess. She's smart, gorgeous, doen'st fall for the idiot, and knows herself.
When my daughter was really young, she HATED the car. So we gave in and got a DVD player for our own piece of mind, and Beauty and the Beast has been in ever since :D My 3 year old can sing most of the songs, walks around with my hardback books saying "But there's no Pictures!" and singing the song with the book. My FI and I have heard it so many times that we actually use the lines in our day to day lives LOL. Whenever we get upset at each other, one generally uses the line "well you should've stayed out of the West Wing!" and then the reply and tension breaking "Well you should learn to control your temper!" and so on. We both are very passionate (read:stubborn haha) people, and we compliment each other just as Belle and the Beast do. We both grew up with Disney, and while they are just cartoons, B&tB is our favorite :D So when I tried on the dress, my FMIL just about fell over, all the girls who worked there were wow'd (kept saying how it looked like the dress was made for me, which they probably say to everyone, but it was still nice!) and I just felt amazing in it! It seemed meant to be
He he I can identify with this. My children (aged 23, 20 and 10) still quote 'Mary Poppins' at me regularly. I have a habit of saying 'What's all this', for example, if somebody has left the bathroom in a mess or clothes on the floor, and they always come back with 'step in time'. It looses a little in the translation, but if you are familiar with 'Mary Poppins' you will understand!!
__________________
Our VR PJ/TR Swan/Mizners Lounge/Citricos/Top of the World Lounge 4th May 2011
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2513856

tinkerbell 766 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 05:24 PM   #73
Belle2Be
Peace, Love and Disney
 
Belle2Be's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 296

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbell 766 View Post
He he I can identify with this. My children (aged 23, 20 and 10) still quote 'Mary Poppins' at me regularly. I have a habit of saying 'What's all this', for example, if somebody has left the bathroom in a mess or clothes on the floor, and they always come back with 'step in time'. It looses a little in the translation, but if you are familiar with 'Mary Poppins' you will understand!!
Hahah I love it!
__________________
Belle2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 05:54 PM   #74
geek+nerd
DIS Veteran
 
geek+nerd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 843

You look amazing in all those dresses, but the Belle is definitely made for you! Congratulations on finding your perfect fit!
__________________
PJ http://www.disboards.com/showthread....9#post37986109

1987 Off-property; 2008 Off-property; June 2011 DFTW!!! POR & Off-property; December 2011 POP; June 2012 POP; June 2013 POP; December 2013 AoA
geek+nerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 11:07 PM   #75
Belle2Be
Peace, Love and Disney
 
Belle2Be's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 296

Quote:
Originally Posted by geek+nerd View Post
You look amazing in all those dresses, but the Belle is definitely made for you! Congratulations on finding your perfect fit!
Thanks!!

Ok so Button Boutonniere Attempt #2, Much better I think! FI likes them, but he likes everything I do LOL. What do you think?
__________________
Belle2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: