Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons > Planning our Happily Ever After
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-07-2010, 06:59 PM   #46
Belle2Be
Peace, Love and Disney

So here it is! I absolutely loved this dress on, but now that I look at it, is it too "ballerina-y"? :/ What do you think?
Belle2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 07:01 PM   #47
elleinad16
One of 11 couples to tie the knot at Disney World on 11-11-11!

Awww, sweetie! You look beautiful!
Don't even question the dress--I think it looks elegant being fuller! I don't see a ballerina...I see a BRIDE!!!
November 2003 - WDW: Yacht Club CL • December 2004 - DLR: Offsite • December 2005 - DLR: Offsite • August 2006 - DCL: Disney Wonder-Bahamas • May 2009 - WDW: Coronado Springs • September 2009 - DLR: Inaugural D23 Expo • May 2010 - WDW: Port Orleans French Quarter • August 2010 - WDW: POP Century • November 2010 - D23: Fantasia Boston Event • March 2011 - WDW: Day Trip • May 2011 - WDW: Wilderness Lodge CL • November 2011 - WDW: Grand Floridian for our Disney Fairy Tale Wedding • May 2012 - D23: Boston FANniversary Event & WDW: Caribbean Beach • September 2012 - DVC: Vero Beach • October 2012 - D23: Wreck-It Ralph Boston Event • February 2013 - WDW : Art of Animation • May 2014 - DVC: Hilton Head Island!
elleinad16 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-07-2010, 07:04 PM   #48
Belle2Be
Peace, Love and Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by elleinad16 View Post
Awww, sweetie! You look beautiful!
Don't even question the dress--I think it looks elegant being fuller! I don't see a ballerina...I see a BRIDE!!!
Thank you so much! I tried on soo many, LOL, and I just LOVED this one on, it's hard when its a crappy phone pic too I think
Old 11-07-2010, 07:09 PM   #49
FutureMrs.B
DIS Veteran

OMG you look amazing in your dress. Definitely not ballarinaish. It really is a beautiful dress. Don't go too much with pics. Sometimes I look at my pics of my dress and question myself but its how you feel when you're in it. That's what truly matters.
FutureMrs.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 07:27 PM   #50
Belle2Be
Peace, Love and Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureMrs.B View Post
OMG you look amazing in your dress. Definitely not ballarinaish. It really is a beautiful dress. Don't go too much with pics. Sometimes I look at my pics of my dress and question myself but its how you feel when you're in it. That's what truly matters.

Yay thank you!!
Old 11-07-2010, 07:49 PM   #51
Princess SarahK
DIS Veteran

Caught up on everything and I am SOOO in love with your gown! Its the perfect amount of princess but without getting cheesy. YOu look gorgeous! And the Animal Kingdom wedding looks amazing! It looks like something from a dream, if its truly you and you love it, I say make it work! But if its out of the question then make something else work..lol. (but im pulling for a DFTW for you!) Cant wait to read more!!

Princess SarahK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 08:26 PM   #52
Belle2Be
Peace, Love and Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess SarahK View Post
Caught up on everything and I am SOOO in love with your gown! Its the perfect amount of princess but without getting cheesy. YOu look gorgeous! And the Animal Kingdom wedding looks amazing! It looks like something from a dream, if its truly you and you love it, I say make it work! But if its out of the question then make something else work..lol. (but im pulling for a DFTW for you!) Cant wait to read more!!
Thanks so much! I'm pulling for a AK wedding as well, I'll hopefully hear back tomorrow!!!
Old 11-08-2010, 01:58 AM   #53
tinkerbell 766
If I can't fly, let me sing. Or, in other words if I can't be in Disney, let me talk about it !
DLRP is quite simply my spiritual home

Lovely dress - not at all something a ballerina would wear!! She wouldn't be able to dance in it
Looking forward to hearing about your finalized plans

tinkerbell 766 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 04:54 AM   #54
lea007
Mouseketeer

Thats is a really beautiful dress - congrats on getting rid of the baby weight i've still got mine even though i'm trying really hard to get rid of it.

I love the animal kingdom photos i imagine it could be beautiful and unique to have your wedding there i might even consider that for mine for a reception as we are still torn.

Cant wait to read more.
lea007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 07:33 AM   #55
Sccrmnky2005
Already Earned My Ears ;)

Beautiful Dress!! I think it looks so pretty on you!!
3/7/2010- 4 night Disney Wonder, Engagement Suprise
1/21/2011- 2 Night Disney Dream Preview Cruise
TRIP REPORT
6/23/2012- 7 night Disney Fantasy- Western, HONEYMOON B2B Cruise
6/30/2012- 7 night Disney Fantasy-Eastern, HONEYMOON B2B Cruise

Wedding PJ & TR
Sccrmnky2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 01:00 PM   #56
Belle2Be
Peace, Love and Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinkerbell 766 View Post
Lovely dress - not at all something a ballerina would wear!! She wouldn't be able to dance in it
Looking forward to hearing about your finalized plans
Thanks! I'm looking forward to hearing my plans too LOL!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lea007 View Post
Thats is a really beautiful dress - congrats on getting rid of the baby weight i've still got mine even though i'm trying really hard to get rid of it.

I love the animal kingdom photos i imagine it could be beautiful and unique to have your wedding there i might even consider that for mine for a reception as we are still torn.

Cant wait to read more.
It was a lot of working out, running mostly. I bought these shoes, Vibram 5fingers, and they are amazing to run in! I can't run otherwise, I literally cramp up after like, 2 minutes. I really like Wii Fit as well, lots of Yoga-ing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sccrmnky2005 View Post
Beautiful Dress!! I think it looks so pretty on you!!
Thank you! I loved it and now I've already got the doubts LOL. I guess because I read on the KNot how so many girls despise the 'princess-y" look. I feel like saying, well I LIKE it, so nanny nanny boo boo.
Old 11-08-2010, 02:05 PM   #57
DoomBuggy0922
DIS Veteran

Jumping onto this thread... I think you look LOVELY in your dress! And I love your PJ, it's so fun joining you for all your decision-making! I love the look of AK at night. My fingers are crossed!!

'96[POFQ] '97 [POR]; '99[POFQ] '02[OKW] '03[gparents condo] '04[gparents condo & DCL] '05[condo] '06[PC] '07[SSR] 3/08[condo] 9/08[PC] 6/09[POFQ]; 12/09[PC] '10[AKL&PC] 3/11[SSR] 8/11[PC] 01/12:BCV, GF, and BLT (Weddingmoon!!!); 05/12:AKL-KV; 12/12: SSR; 2/13: OKW; 4/13: BWV & OKW; 07/13: VWL & BCV; 09/13: BWV & YC; 11/13: PC and BWI

Next Trip: Christmas at SSR and BCV!

DFTW PJ and Honeymoon TR Memorial Day Weekend TR
DoomBuggy0922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 03:46 PM   #58
Belle2Be
Peace, Love and Disney

Soooo I am in love with that dress. But I was excited about the AA Disney dresses coming out, and got an email that they are having a trunk show about an hour from me this weekend, so I'm going to try some on just to make sure! I'm not really sure if I like them or not, LOL, but I know if I don't try I'm going to wonder :D I'll be sure to bring my actual camera this time!

Thanks for reading DOom!! My planning has been a bit...everywhere LOL!
Old 11-10-2010, 09:33 AM   #59
Belle2Be
Peace, Love and Disney

Oh my goodness oh my goodness! I talked to Stacey last night, and we've got everything (almost!) lined up!!!
I'm making myself wait until its all booked this time, LOL, before I tell ya'll about it. I'm so stinkin' excited though!!!
Old 11-12-2010, 06:47 PM   #60
Belle2Be
Peace, Love and Disney

Ok! Here's all the dresses from the Fairy Tale Collection, man they were ALL gorgeous! Like seriously, pictures don't do them justice!!! The detailing on them was amazing!

Drumroll please! (Caution, pic heavy!!)
(My face is in these because I'm too lazy to chop my head off that many times...Please ignore LOL )
Jasmine!
Very pretty, very light, very silky dress! Not quite my style, but stunning none the less :D

Snow White
What to say, beautiful dress.

Cinderella
This was a top contender, it is sooo pretty! The outer tulle has sparkles in it, it is seriously bling.

Ariel
If this style dress was what I had in mind, I would've bought it in a second! It was flattering and elongating, but not super tight around the thighs, and had soooo many pretty details!

Sleeping Beauty
This dress is amazing to wear. The details and the way the lines are are stunning!

Last edited by Belle2Be; 11-12-2010 at 07:04 PM.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: