Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons > Planning our Happily Ever After
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-17-2011, 09:42 AM   #31
princess_ariel_85
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessnRich225 View Post
ONLY ONE MONTH LEFT UNTIL WE GET MARRIED!!!

Ahhh!!!! I'm so excited I can't even control myself anymore!!! I have some more stuff to post, but I'll do it sometime later this weekend!! Off to work now!!!!
Hiya, just read your PJ and everything sounds/looks good.

Congrations on being one month out, it'll soon come round.
Old 04-17-2011, 11:52 PM   #32
figmentfan814
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessnRich225 View Post
Slders, etc. I have been juggling everything with full time school work, so this weekend I finally decided to finish some things I hadn't gotten to, and added some more to things that aren't quite finished. And now, the pictures......

Some of the contents I snagged from some other DIS Brides... Shout out to Figment aka Vanessa!!
Did you Know?

Disney Tips

Wedding Word Search & "How well do you know the bride & groom" crossword

Hidden Mickey Pamphlets

ahhh, so much stuff!!! Anyways, I hope everyone likes what I have come up with, and also the stuff that I have gotten from other brides. I tried to tweak everything so that I didn't feel like I was plagiarizing but for anyone whose ideas I have copied, thank you so much!!!
I completely missed your post last month since you posted it while we were at WDW for our anniversary. I am so happy you were able to use some of the things I sent over. So many previous brides had helped me, so I am always happy to pass along whatever I can to the next set of brides. Everything turned out great! I think your guests will love the welcome bags and all the goodies plus all the great info in the folders.

I am also so glad that everything worked out with your bridal party. I lost a bridesmaid and a bridal attendant (male cousin who was going to stand up on my side) and in the end we found 2 people to replace them who were amazing and ended up filling a gap that I thought could never be filled. Sometimes the replacements do end up being the perfect fit in the end

I can't believe you are getting so close to your big day

PJ ~
DFTW 3-3-08:
16 Trips to WDW since 1983 ~ 4 Trips to DL ~ 1 Disney Cruise ~ 1 Universal Orlando Trip

figmentfan814 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-05-2011, 09:34 PM   #33
JessnRich225
Mouseketeer

Starting to FREAK OUT!!!

soo.... I know it is bound to change (at least I HOPE it does), but accuweather is currently predicting rain not only on the day of our wedding, but EVERY SINGLE DAY OF OUR TRIP!!!!! grrr!!!! I will be so upset if our location is moved due to rain. I have seen a few pictures of the ballroom at the BW and I have to say... I am not impressed!! The carpet looks hideous and it's really starting to bum me out DF says not to worry, and that it will change, planner is telling me not to stress, and parents are telling me that it will be beautiful no matter what.

anyways, sorry for the rant. just needed to get my frustration/fear off my chest. Send some pixie dust my way for a bright and sunny wedding day!! Only 10 more days to go!
JessnRich225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 09:19 AM   #34
elleinad16
One of 11 couples to tie the knot at Disney World on 11-11-11!

I hope you had a magical wedding day! And hopefully the weather held up too.
November 2003 - WDW: Yacht Club CL • December 2004 - DLR: Offsite • December 2005 - DLR: Offsite • August 2006 - DCL: Disney Wonder-Bahamas • May 2009 - WDW: Coronado Springs • September 2009 - DLR: Inaugural D23 Expo • May 2010 - WDW: Port Orleans French Quarter • August 2010 - WDW: POP Century • November 2010 - D23: Fantasia Boston Event • March 2011 - WDW: Day Trip • May 2011 - WDW: Wilderness Lodge CL • November 2011 - WDW: Grand Floridian for our Disney Fairy Tale Wedding • May 2012 - D23: Boston FANniversary Event & WDW: Caribbean Beach • September 2012 - DVC: Vero Beach • October 2012 - D23: Wreck-It Ralph Boston Event • February 2013 - WDW : Art of Animation • May 2014 - DVC: Hilton Head Island!
elleinad16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 07:33 PM   #35
belle2211
DIS Veteran

I hope your wedding day was magical!
belle2211 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: