Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies > Theme Parks Community
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-24-2014, 08:14 AM   #1
Dreams0308
Mouseketeer

SERIOUS Disney World Withdrawal

OMG YOU GUYS....... This is like the hardest Disney Withdrawal week for me. My whole immediate family (Mom, Dad, sister, and brother) all are down at WDW for the week and the Flower/Food and Garden Festival. They decided to use the DVC points this time to stay in a two bedroom at Bay Lake Tower (OMG LOVE IT) and have been sending me pics and videos. I am so jealous right now.

I'm just sitting here at work, and it's just the beginning of the week. I'm having major withdrawal.

The reason I am not there with them is that my new husband and I do not have enough vacation time to take off to go with them for this WDW trip.
We have other trips in the works (visiting other family and holiday stuff as we don't live near our families at all). We are also going with my family to the DVC HHI resort in June, so I know there is a vacation in the works. It's just hard seeing everyone at WDW except me. I miss WDW (even though I do love HHI and can't wait for that trip). I haven't been to WDW since 2012.

Anyways...what do you guys to do get over Disney World Withdrawal!?! Any idea or advice. I just want to buy a plane ticket and fly down

--------------------------------------------------
Trip Reports

Etsy: WidgetsandRibbons
Dreams0308 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: