Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-30-2011, 07:10 PM   #1
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Change Jar & Invitation DISigns

Someone had asked for some Change Jar DISigns, so I got on a roll and did 21 of them . They can all be found here.
http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...Jar%20DISigns/
Below are a few on my favorites. Remembers, words are easily changed.

Hope someone can use one or two. Penny
Autograph Cards & Covers, Tshirts & Background Clip art are here http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...1Cent/?start=0 Our DISigns are free as we donate our time and talent to make them. If you like what we have made please consider a donation to Give Kids the World. To donate, please click the Power of 10 image in my signature.

Last edited by chaoscent; 03-10-2014 at 05:09 PM.
chaoscent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 09:53 PM   #2
absolut_mandy
DIS Veteran

Oooh! I love them! I'm starting my change jar tonight!
Thanks for the great disigns!
Mandy
absolut_mandy is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-30-2011, 10:14 PM   #3
weheartdisney
DIS Veteran

Love those. Great job!!

I'm printing one for MNSSHP. We are going October 2012 for the first time at MNSSHP and just told the boys about it today. We can't wait!!
Coronado Springs Resort (October 2012)

weheartdisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 11:33 PM   #4
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Thanks for the kind comments. The bad side of me loves the Cheshire Cat. The nice side of me loves Jiminy. They were fun to make. I have about 6 more ideas in mind, but ran out of time. The side benefit to this is that I cleaned up my clip art (I have a few thousand files in my finished projects, potential projects and clip art that I might need some day when I am 90). Penny
Autograph Cards & Covers, Tshirts & Background Clip art are here http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/d...1Cent/?start=0 Our DISigns are free as we donate our time and talent to make them. If you like what we have made please consider a donation to Give Kids the World. To donate, please click the Power of 10 image in my signature.

Last edited by chaoscent; 06-01-2011 at 08:40 PM.
Old 06-01-2011, 03:46 PM   #5
tdizzle
Mouseketeer

What lovely ways to remind us all to save!! I'll clean out the bottom of my purse much more often now that Captain Jack is involved.
tdizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 04:14 PM   #6
TreysMomma
Earning My Ears

These are adorable!

2013 - Saratoga Springs
2011 - Saratoga Springs
2007 - Fort Wilderness
2004 - Pop Century
1997 - All Star Sports
1995 - Off Site
TreysMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 08:41 PM   #7
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

thanks everyone, I enjoyed making them. If anyone has any clever sayings for change jars, let me know as I am not go at clever sayings, but I am good at finding clip art.
Old 06-05-2011, 09:10 AM   #8
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Here's another one. As these are easily translated into shirt DISigns (put the name where the feed the kitty words are or change the words completely) I am also posting in my t-shirt folder.
Old 10-12-2011, 09:33 PM   #9
TishaF
Earning My Ears

Love this

Love this idea. Great work
TishaF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 09:21 AM   #10
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Thanks so much, Penny
Old 02-17-2012, 10:15 PM   #11
Blackbeltdisneygirl
Disney obsessed and proud of it!!!

I was going to make my own, but then I found yours!!!

These are so great! I am super excited. I was literally just about to sit down and design my own change jar art, and didn't realize it was a thing on the DISboards already! I stumbled on them by accident! Nice work! I just have to figure out what size to print them to put on a large canning jar. Hmmm....We did this one time to pay for wood floors in our bedroom, so it worked out really well and I wanted to do it again! Yay for awesome designs!

2010: POR 7 days, 2011 split stay: POR 4 days CSR 7 days, 2012: CBR 12 days, 2013: POR 9 days, 2014: 12-14 days AoA???
Blackbeltdisneygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 09:54 AM   #12
krd315
Mouseketeer

These are great! I am definitely using this halloween one!

If you have time could you please disign a similar one like this for Christmas? No rush at all as it's for Dec 2013..I just like to plan ahead

Also, I wanted to tell you that I used your Minnie not going home disign for our trip last month and loved it!

Thanks again for all that you do and sharing your talent with us!

Next up: Sept 2014 -POR
Past trips: Aug 2013, Sept 2012, Jan 2012, Aug 2000

Last edited by krd315; 02-18-2012 at 10:03 AM.
krd315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 02:06 PM   #13
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Glad you like them. I will work on some Christmas ones. Give me a few weeks and remind me. These are made for 8 1/2 x 11, but can be sized down but the ratio will stay the same. Penny
Old 02-18-2012, 03:44 PM   #14
bababear_50
Does amazing things with teeth and string!
Song writer extraordiaire

I am absolutely loving these Penny!
Thanks for sharing them.
Hugs Mel
bababear_50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 04:19 PM   #15
chaoscent

Mouseketeer

DISboards Moderator

Thanks Mel. I love doing them. Since I don't have a trip until Sept., it helps me keep the Disney spirit. However, we are supposed to hear about our "short sale" house offer next week. It's a short sale which means there is nothing "short" about it. We put our offer in last Sept and we finally got a counter offer last week. We countered and if they say no I am going to Disney for Star Wars weekend. So I win either way (though I really want this house) Penny

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: