Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Countdowns and Live Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-02-2013, 06:50 PM   #1
stasijane
Crazed one

November 2014

For once in my life I am on top of this booking thing. I am booking the BWV for November 2014 during the Wine & Dine and Festival of the Masters weekend. I am so super excited that I remembered right before the 11 month window and will have the best resort during my trip to the F&W!

Anyone else planning a November 2014 trip this far out?
Old 12-03-2013, 05:34 PM   #2
stasijane
Crazed one

No one else has a November trip planned?
Register to remove

Old 12-03-2013, 06:57 PM   #3
Three cats
DIS Veteran

I do! We just decided today that we would be going back in November. So excited!! Let the waiting begin...lol
Three cats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 07:52 PM   #4
thebeachdreamer
Mouseketeer

Mee!

We went in February and got the flu....hubby and I both ended up in the hospital, kids were given Tamiflu and missed the worse of it. Our 11 day Dream trip ended up with only 3 days in the parks and all of our Free Dining reservations cancelled. HORRIBLE!!

So even though we only go every 3 years, we are going back sooner.....it's a must right?!

We are going the week before Thanksgiving and returning the Tuesday before. (Nov 16th - 25th). Having a hard time deciding between resorts. Loved Port Orleans FQ but TA says it hasn't been on the Discount list recently so trying to decide between PO Riverside and Coronado. Came on here to find some advice!!

Sonya
Old 12-08-2013, 03:42 PM   #5
madouceamie
Earning My Ears

We are! November 9th - 16th 2014. Port Orleans Riverside. Future daughter in law has never been on a vacation or even flown on a plane! What a perfect first vacation to go to the happiest place on earth!!! Her first and our 10th!!

DH DW DS DD DIL:
madouceamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 09:16 PM   #6
lynn46356
DIS Veteran

I'm in the very beginning stages of planning our family of 6 trip back to the world. We will be celebrating our 30th anniversary and our children will join us for a portion of the trip. At this point we will be going during the week of Thanksgiving due to our youngest being in high school yet. We will need 2 rooms and while I would love to do the Beach Club I'm not sure I want to spend that much $ for 2 rooms. The villas are tempting also but half of the kids/adult children would be in pullout couches. Not thrilled with that either. So at this moment I'm thinking perhaps Coronado Springs business class. I'd love a discount so we could afford the Beach Club but I'm guessing that won't happen either. Let the planning begin!!!!
Old 12-30-2013, 09:23 PM   #7
Pbuttadad
Earning My Ears

We will be there nov 28-dec 6
Pbuttadad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 04:16 PM   #8
abismommy
A veteran traveler, Newbie Mommy to a Princess

I do i do!!!!!

abismommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 07:50 PM   #9
WendyWuWu
Mouseketeer

We will be there Nov 28- Dec 6, 2014....Yacht Club!

Me..Wendy DH..Larry DS..Adam DN...Allie

Offsite..1992; Offsite...1995; POR..2004; CBR...2008; POFQ...2009; WL/BLT...2010; YC...2011; YC...2012; SOG...2013; YC...2014
WendyWuWu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 10:02 AM   #10
chocolateavocado
Mouseketeer

We visited WDW for the 1st time this past November & fell in love!
We're hoping & planning on coming back this November- this time during Thanksgiving- I know it'll be busier but it works better w/ not having to have ds miss school. I'm not sure of the resort yet- last time we stayed at the Poly for 5 nights. This time we're considering GF or BLT - possibly splitting w/ AKL.... decisions, decisions... lol ... Thankfully, there's lots of time to plan & work really, really, REALLY hard to save the $$$ to make this trip! Let the fun of planning the magic begin!!

1st WDW trip- Nov 2013 @ The Polynesian
chocolateavocado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 10:53 AM   #11
ksinniger
Earning My Ears

we're in for November 2014!

Our family of 5 is currently scheduled to be at the Poly from Nov 1-8, but we'll likely change the resort due to the late addition of my mom and possibly my sister and nephew. Looking at renting DVC points to stay in a the Grand Floridian or Bay Lake Tower Villa.
ksinniger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 09:42 AM   #12
mulan1123
Mouseketeer

Visited WDW for the first time this past November with a friend. And I have now convinced my parents to go this November! And I'm in charge of planning everything.......Still deciding when in November, probably the week before the Thanksgiving again. And I'm trying to decide if we should book at POR (where I stayed) or a different moderate resort (Coronado is the other one I'm looking into). And I"m kind of waiting for the free dining plan too...it helps so much in planning...lol

Has anyone staying at both resorts, and what are the pros and cons of each resort??
mulan1123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 05:42 PM   #13
mommajo143
Mouseketeer

count us in - looking at first week of November for DH & I to do an adults only trip to celebrate 10 yrs wedded bliss!
Fall 2014 10 Yr Anniv Trip! planning in progress...

mommajo143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2014, 06:06 PM   #14
momofmaz
Mouseketeer

We are booked for BLT November 16-21!!!!
momofmaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 10:38 PM   #15
imprimouse
how do you do what?!

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulan1123 View Post
Visited WDW for the first time this past November with a friend. And I have now convinced my parents to go this November! And I'm in charge of planning everything.......Still deciding when in November, probably the week before the Thanksgiving again. And I'm trying to decide if we should book at POR (where I stayed) or a different moderate resort (Coronado is the other one I'm looking into). And I"m kind of waiting for the free dining plan too...it helps so much in planning...lol

Has anyone staying at both resorts, and what are the pros and cons of each resort??
We havent stayed @ POR but can vouch for CSR. We enjoyed the expanse of the resort, and that helps with keeping the resort quiet relative to some others. Granted, when we were the re we didnt notice any conventions during our stay. We were not pleased with any of the restaurants @CSR though, and would not rely on them in a future trip, but would stay there again. For reference, we stayed in the Casitas building.
Have fun planning, we're in the earky stages of planning our next trip also.

WDW '77, '01,'03,'04,'06, '08, '09,'10!

imprimouse is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: