Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts > Countdowns and Live Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-21-2014, 03:21 PM   #1
gracer9977
Happiness is Disney

Who's already planning for 2017 or 2018

I am obviously a Disney freak and even though I am not going to be able to afford to go back to my Happy Place until sometime in 2017 or 2018 that doesn't stop me from thinking about when to go, where we will stay, what extras we will budget for, etc.

So I figure there are probably other people out there like me so this is the thread for all of us that have the long wait till we can go back again.

You can come here and talk about all the ideas you have for your next trip to Disney.

Who's with me??!!
Old Yesterday, 01:41 PM   #2
Sanderspooh
Earning My Ears

I'm IN!!

We are looking at September 2017. Our daughter is getting married this year in October so after that we will save for our next trip home to Disney World!! Our daughter is the last of 3 kids at home - so I will have that empty nest feeling - and planning our next trip is sure to help me feel better! This will be the first trip I have planned for just my husband and myself. I am hoping the whole family will be able to join us - so in all reality - I will probably still be planning for the kids
We usually stay at the All Stars - so that probably won't change unless we win the lotto - which I don't play - so that's out. We have gone to Disney World about every 4 or 5 years since the kids were little - takes us a while in between to save. But I enjoy thinking of our next trip starting on the plane ride home We were there last in 2012 so I will be anxious to ride all the rides that are new since then.
Thanks for starting this thread - will be nice to keep up with all the others that have what feels like a forever wait - until we can visit the Happiest Place on Earth again.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: