Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports > California & the West Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-09-2010, 12:19 AM   #16
Teki
Love the Indi hats!
My family takes odd pics like that every time we go

Ok sorry this took so long in comeing Ive been super busy with work, birthdays, prepareing for the new semester whew, anyway here is another segement in my trip report hope you enjoy!

Day 4, Friday day 2 of the convention,

On Friday we went to see the Peanuts and Pixar panels, Peanuts turns 60 this year. Pixar didnt have anything new to present, however they did give a lot of good info about the pixar process. On this day Cambria is wearing her Harajuku girl costume.

Here she is in her costume in the crummy hotel room.

On Thursday through Saturday we rode the trolly to the convention center here we are rideing it!

The orange line trolley drops you off right infront of the convention center the station there had sort of a problem

We had plenty of time before the first panel which was the peanuts panel so we headed to the con floor. First Cambria wanted to get her free batman lanyard from the dc games booth, then Cambria Amanda and Jared all wanted to play the new Kingdom hearts demo. We also so the fish from the new animated movie Rango.

Cambria with batman AND catwomen because she was to polite to tell cat women to bug off lol catwomen is her least favorite character.

Jared plays the new batman demo while we wait for the lanyards.

Here is the game they all wanted to play, now I know I should really like these games aftger all there loaded with disney characters, but for some reason I always loose intrest halfway through them I think it must be the final fantasy aspect cause Im not a big fan of those games I dunno really.

Anywhere heres them all playing the demo

and here is cambria with the fish from rango

After that we split up to go to our seperate panels, Cambria and I still had some more time so we hung out on the floor for a while longer, we saw another batman and Jesse she even had the pull string! We also so Woody, Bo peep, Iron man (sorta it was a statue) and Captian Jack.

So then it was off to the 60 years of peanuts panel which was amazing I love Peanuts, snoopy is my number two dude, right under mickey and just above wolverine lol anyway at the panel we met this guy....

Thats right he is taking pictures of the panel useing his Nintendo DS XL which is the biggest in the Ds world... we couldnt see for like the first 20 minutes of the panel, I asked him politley to lower it or stop cambria asked then I asked again and then....cambria kicked his chair and then he stopped.
Teki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 12:42 AM   #17
Teki
Love the Indi hats!
My family takes odd pics like that every time we go

At anyrate the panel was pretty great we learned that in honor of 60 years of peanuts they are going to bring back the animated specials started with a new one comeing out called Happiness is a warm blanket charlie brown. We saw clips from it and lots of story boarding I think its gonna bre pretty amazing. Here is some pics of the panel

Next up is the pixar panel now like I said this wasnt about anything new basically they talked about how Up came to be and the process pixar uses to make there movies. To be honest the process seems super intense

Cambria met harley in line

after this panel we headed back to the trolley then back to the hotel we had a quick dinner at subway and then headed to the movie theatre to see dispicable me which I totally loved. After that it was back to the hotel for more sleeping yay!

That was pretty much it for Friday in the next post Ill talk about saturday hopefully ill be able to put it up this week some time anyway TTFN ta ta for now!

Last edited by Teki; 08-09-2010 at 12:53 AM.
Teki is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: