Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports > California & the West Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-2010, 04:49 AM   #16
1rocky
Mouseketeer

thank you so much for your trip report this has been great especially as i am planning our first trip in Jan to USA.
Old 10-21-2010, 02:48 PM   #17
reyasmommy
DIS Veteran

I just found your TR...... Looks like you haven't had a chance to finish it, but I love what you had written so far.

We're planning a trip in June and I was truely inspired by your day at Santa Monica. A dayof shopping at American Girl with your daughter, shopping on Rodeo Drive, and purchasing jewely from Tiffinys, and a spa treatment....... SOUNDS DEVINE!!! I need to have a day like that. AMAZING! And expensive I'm sure.

Hope you'll get back to your TR soon.
Register to remove

Old 10-22-2010, 02:46 AM   #18
kylieh
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyasmommy View Post
I just found your TR...... Looks like you haven't had a chance to finish it, but I love what you had written so far.

We're planning a trip in June and I was truely inspired by your day at Santa Monica. A dayof shopping at American Girl with your daughter, shopping on Rodeo Drive, and purchasing jewely from Tiffinys, and a spa treatment....... SOUNDS DEVINE!!! I need to have a day like that. AMAZING! And expensive I'm sure.

Hope you'll get back to your TR soon.
Thanks Reyasmommy.

You're right about the $$. It was the most expensive day of our trip, maybe even more so than all the other days combined. It wasn't too bad, relative. We spent around $500 at American Girl including a Girl of the Year, a historical characters for DD's cousin at home, a Baby doll for another cousin, a bag, lunch, hair style, and a heap of books and stuff that MIL can't make. At Tiffanys the cost for DD's necklace was around $650. It is a very small diamond heart cross. She has wanted one for a while and Tiffany's in the USA is about 1/2 the cost of in Australia. DD wears it to church, important school functions, the theater. Otherwise it's away safely! Spa was surprisingly cheap too. Including tip I think it was just over $100 total for the two treatments. Again, a lot cheaper than home for the same thing.

The trip report for the Disneyland portion of my trip is here http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=36426003

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: