Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney World Tips
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-20-2014, 09:22 PM   #1
dreamit
Mouseketeer

Baggalini Messenger Bags

I was at TJX Max today, and they had the Baggalini messenger bags in different colors for $19.99. They also had a few other styles of Baggalini bags. I thought I'd share as these are frequently mentioned as being great park bags.

Me DH DD8
dreamit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 12:42 AM   #2
ZoZo
DIS Veteran

Thanks for the tip! I bought a Baggallini Messenger Bagg for my trip in February and loved it! This is the style I bought:

http://www.baggallini.com/product/Messenger-Bagg

I know there are several styles of messenger bag - were the ones you saw large, medium or small? I don't have a TJ Max too close to me but it might be worth a trip across town to see if they have them at our town's store!
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-22-2014, 11:04 AM   #3
iScrap
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoZo View Post
Thanks for the tip! I bought a Baggallini Messenger Bagg for my trip in February and loved it! This is the style I bought:

I know there are several styles of messenger bag - were the ones you saw large, medium or small? I don't have a TJ Max too close to me but it might be worth a trip across town to see if they have them at our town's store!
I have the one you have and I love, love, love it! It's the best bag I've found for Disney and it's been there a couple times without me when co-workers and friends borrowed it for their trips. I got mine in black so that DH will feel comfortable carrying it too.

Thanks for the info about TJ Maxx! I'm going to check it out and see if I can get another one in a different color.

Next trip: March 2015 - Beach Club Villas
My 21st trip/DH's 4th

iScrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 09:47 PM   #4
dreamit
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoZo View Post

I'm sorry for the delayed response. The messenger bags are the size you have. I bought one on Amazon for $50+ a few months ago and have had many opportunities to use it this summer. I love it, but, of course, am now bummed that I could have saved myself $30 .

Me DH DD8
dreamit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2014, 11:05 AM   #5
all4fun
DIS Veteran

I have that one in beige. I bought it probably 3-4 yrs ago. It's been on several disney trips. It holds quite a bit for a small bag, and has pretty decent organization. I usually only need to open the two main zipper compartments at security (just got back from DL trip last week, actually)... so thats a plus when you're considering bags for Disney you have to think about the security 'hassle' factor. ;-) My only complaint about it is that the strap is really long and has two places you can adjust it, and neither of them ever stay where I put them, so I'm always having to readust them. I'm 5'6", slender, and on the short waisted side so I feel most comfortable with it at the shortest length possible. I've actually considered stitching it so I don't have to mess with it any more.

Anyway, my bag has held up really well. $19.99 is a good deal. I think I bought mine on eBags.com for around $30.

1995 Disneyland 1996 WDW off property 1997 WDW off property 1999 off property 2000 Boardwalk Villas, Disney Magic 7-day cruise 2001 Boardwalk Villas 2002 Boardwalk Villas 2004 May-off property, Sept. AKL, Boardwalk Villas 2005 January Boardwalk Villas, April VWL, September Disneyland, November Disneyland2006 April-Disneyland September-WDW,All Stars-Movies,& December-BWV2007 May BWV, October SSR, 2008 April Boardwalk Villas, December Boardwalk Villas, & cruise, 2009 March, Sept, Dec. Disneyland, 2010 October F&W Fest! 2012 November F&W Fest.
all4fun is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: