Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Rewards Programs
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-04-2010, 10:54 AM   #106
swtnikki
DIS Veteran

I have three codes for the UK version of Disney Movie Rewards, from the Hannah Montana dvd's that I bought for me & the hubby. (Got them off Amazon UK 'cause they have Seasons 2 & 3 there & only Season 1 here.) If anybody across the pond would like to have them, just PM me.
Old 09-17-2010, 10:43 PM   #107
Rupert B Puppenstein
DIS Veteran

They aren't doing codes anymore. Just the linked e-mails. But, finally we will be getting a free movie during our Disney Rewards Anniversary Date!! They have added quite a few new rewards.

With all the releases in October, I will be adding a lot of new codes!
Register to remove

Old 11-02-2010, 06:50 AM   #108
caitty13
DIS Veteran

Did anyone receive their anniversary email for a free blueray DVD and if so how did you redeem it? I entered the code but I didn't get any options to choose what movie I want...

Last edited by caitty13; 11-02-2010 at 01:07 PM.
caitty13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 12:56 PM   #109
RCMommy
DIS Veteran

...also interested in the free CD but haven't had any emails in regards to it....fingers crossed

2012 Xmas Port Orleans French Quarter ~~ 2012 US/IOA & Legoland ~~ 2011 Port Orleans Riverside ~~ 2009 xmas trip POP ~~ 2008 Xmas trip Polynesian-~~ 2008 Carribean Beach ~~ 2006 Windsor Palms ~~ 2005 All Star Sports ~~2000 offsite ~~~ Numerous other trips since 1977...
RCMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2010, 02:48 PM   #110
Smiling Cheshire Cat
DIS Veteran

Has anyone heard if Disney Movie Rewards will be doing the double codes days like they did last Christmas season?

Rachel
AKL, ASMovies(2), ASMusic(2), ASSports, Beach Club, Boardwalk, Caribbean Beach, Contemporary, Dolphin, French Quarter, Gaylord Palms, Grand Californian, Grand Floridian, Kidani Village, Polynesian, Pop Century(2), Riverside, Wilderness Lodge
Smiling Cheshire Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 07:51 PM   #111
Mrs D
I realize most people don't hear editing

I just got an email about bonus codes for the 25 days of Christmas from abcfamily.com. When I went to check it out I couldn't find anything. Anyone figure this out yet?

Mom/Son bday trip! 6/15**WDW, Frozen Summer Fun & Diagon Alley! Aug. '14*Ultimate Orlando w/WDW, WWoHP&Legoland + First DCL!!Jan '14**Princess Half Marathon Feb '12 AKV**Oct. 12 DL for Halloween Time!**Apr. 12 Pop/AKV, F&G fest+ 80th bday**Leap Day! 24hrs in MK & CR!**June 11-Pop & SWW**Oct. '10 Pixie Dust!Upgraded to GF!! Wine & Dine Half Relay!**Dec. 09 Christmas at Pop**Feb. 09 Girls Only BDAY trip@BWV!** Sept. 08 First trip for the little ones - VWL** Numerous trips throughout childhood.
Mrs D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 07:54 PM   #112
doconeill

Fastpass Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs D View Post
I just got an email about bonus codes for the 25 days of Christmas from abcfamily.com. When I went to check it out I couldn't find anything. Anyone figure this out yet?
In the email, it says it runs 12/1 - 12/25. Some other things say "every day through Dec. 25th", so its confusing.
4th Annual New England DISMeet for GiveKidsTheWorld - Oct 3-5, 2014 - Plymouth, MA

doconeill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 01:58 PM   #113
santadog
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by caitty13 View Post
Did anyone receive their anniversary email for a free blueray DVD and if so how did you redeem it? I entered the code but I didn't get any options to choose what movie I want...
I got my email last month - I think once you click on the link in the email, you have to complete the transaction then and there. If you navigate away, it comes up as already redeemed (at least that's what happened to my sister with her Birthday disc).
santadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 11:14 PM   #114
~Kathie
Tinker Bell Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by caitty13 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by santadog View Post
I got my email last month - I think once you click on the link in the email, you have to complete the transaction then and there. If you navigate away, it comes up as already redeemed (at least that's what happened to my sister with her Birthday disc).
The website blipped when I did my birthday code and came up as redeemed. I emailed them and they made the adjustment in my account so I could order. They can see that you didn't get it.........their CS is very helpful.
Old 11-16-2010, 07:50 AM   #115
Trishtack
Mouseketeer

Codes

Does anyone have recent codes from newsletters such that are still valid? I seem to keep missing them!
Trishtack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:03 AM   #116
doconeill

Fastpass Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trishtack View Post
Does anyone have recent codes from newsletters such that are still valid? I seem to keep missing them!
They don't give specific codes in the newsletter any more. It is a special unique link that only works for the the account it is sent to. You can, however, get to old newsletters via the web site (I forget where they are though).

Speaking of which, I was expecting a link in the most recent mailing, but I didn't find one...I don't know if that was supposed to be the "official" November mailing or not.
4th Annual New England DISMeet for GiveKidsTheWorld - Oct 3-5, 2014 - Plymouth, MA

doconeill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 11:37 AM   #117
disneydreamgirl
DIS Veteran

My b-day is coming up this weekend and I haven't received the blu-ray notice...how many days prior did those who got one receive an e-mail?
DCL Fantasy-Oct'14 First-time cruisers!
disneydreamgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 08:15 PM   #118
minnie1012
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydreamgirl View Post
My b-day is coming up this weekend and I haven't received the blu-ray notice...how many days prior did those who got one receive an e-mail?

Happy Birthday! I didn't get the free blue ray this year for my birthday (October). I received 100 points instead. The email was either on my birthday or like the day before.
minnie1012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 11:36 PM   #119
bumbershoot
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by doconeill View Post
You can, however, get to old newsletters via the web site (I forget where they are though).

Speaking of which, I was expecting a link in the most recent mailing, but I didn't find one...I don't know if that was supposed to be the "official" November mailing or not.
They are the Message Center, or should be.

The recent mailing seemed to be a brand new type of newsletter, not the normal one, and I didn't see a code in it either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneydreamgirl View Post
They aren't doing that this year. Instead they seem to be doing a DVD/bluray when you have your DMR anniversary. I got 100 points for my b'day, too, this year.

DLR '05-'09 found within this link
DLR 7,9,12 2012 Universal Feb '12 DLR Dec '11 and Feb '12

Made weight goal 1yr8m8days after starting...currently working to maintain 85 lb loss thanks to Weight Watchers!
bumbershoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 11:40 AM   #120
disneydreamgirl
DIS Veteran

Thanks for the info! I'm happy with any bonus...not really sure what I'm saving the points for yet, though.
DCL Fantasy-Oct'14 First-time cruisers!
disneydreamgirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: