Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Rewards Programs
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-26-2010, 03:46 PM   #31
Angel16
Member of the 'Jambo! WildBunch'
Mouseketeer

Worked great. Thank you. So now we are onto ???? DMR club? Maybe Easter?
Old 03-30-2010, 08:45 AM   #32
we3are1
Mouseketeer

thanks for the codes - most of all of them worked for me
subbing too

we3are1 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-30-2010, 08:48 AM   #33
DisneyMissy318
DIS Veteran

Be VERY Careful about trying codes you might have already entered! I did that this morning and was LOCKED out of my account. I've sent a note through "Contact Us" to get it unlocked - I hope it isn't permanent !
I also found a phone number that I will try when they open. It wasn't intentional
Old 03-30-2010, 11:12 AM   #34
buckler
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyMissy318 View Post
Be VERY Careful about trying codes you might have already entered! I did that this morning and was LOCKED out of my account. I've sent a note through "Contact Us" to get it unlocked - I hope it isn't permanent !
I also found a phone number that I will try when they open. It wasn't intentional
I just updated the OP with a number of older codes that are still working. Check your account to see if you have entered them before trying them because you don't want to get locked out like this poster.

Click on "view all recent codes" and then "show all points earned" to see a full list of the codes you have entered in the past.

Also: is there a way I can edit the title of this thread to just say "Disney Movie Rewards Bonus Codes"? I don't think the Facebook part is necessary since non-Facebook codes are included now.
buckler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 11:18 AM   #35
doconeill

Fastpass Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckler View Post
I just updated the OP with a number of older codes that are still working. Check your account to see if you have entered them before trying them because you don't want to get locked out like this poster.

Click on "view all recent codes" and then "show all points earned" to see a full list of the codes you have entered in the past.

Also: is there a way I can edit the title of this thread to just say "Disney Movie Rewards Bonus Codes"? I don't think the Facebook part is necessary since non-Facebook codes are included now.
Edit the first post, and "Go Advanced". That will allow you to edit the title.
4th Annual New England DISMeet for GiveKidsTheWorld - Oct 3-5, 2014 - Plymouth, MA

doconeill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2010, 11:47 AM   #36
buckler
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by doconeill View Post
Edit the first post, and "Go Advanced". That will allow you to edit the title.
That should have been obvious to me. Thank you!!
Old 03-30-2010, 12:48 PM   #37
DisneyMissy318
DIS Veteran

Quote:

I found a phone number for DMR - 866-246-8646 - just in case someone needs it for anything. I called - I had to wait about 17 mins in queue - then spoke with a very nice lady who said that my account would be locked for a 24 hour period. I assured her that I was fine with that, my mistake, but wanted to be sure it wasn't permanent! She replied, "oh, we would never do that!". Whew... I'm feeling much better - didn't want to lose all of those points.!
Old 04-05-2010, 03:16 PM   #38
buckler
DIS Veteran

Updated OP with new codes (thanks to sydneysmom on the Budget Board for posting these)

4/5 POPULAR for 10 bonus points (Treasure Hunt)
4/5 PARTNERS for 15 bonus points (Treasure Hunt)
4/5 WILDFLOWER for 20 bonus points (Treasure Hunt)
4/5 ONLINE for 25 bonus points (Treasure Hunt)
4/5 GREEN for 30 bonus points (Treasure Hunt)

Last edited by buckler; 04-05-2010 at 03:24 PM.
Old 04-05-2010, 03:17 PM   #39
doconeill

Fastpass Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckler View Post
Updated OP with new codes (thanks to sydneysmom on the Budget Board for posting these)

4/5 POPULAR for 10 bonus points (Scavenger Hunt)
4/5 PARTNERS for 15 bonus points (Scavenger Hunt)
4/5 WILDFLOWER for 20 bonus points (Scavenger Hunt)
4/5 ONLINE for 25 bonus points (Scavenger Hunt)
4/5 GREEN for 30 bonus points (Scavenger Hunt)
Yup, just got them myself...its part of a "Treasure Hunt" about the new site in today's email.
4th Annual New England DISMeet for GiveKidsTheWorld - Oct 3-5, 2014 - Plymouth, MA

doconeill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 07:25 PM   #40
luckyfin
Coming out of hiding

For a free call from a disney character, enter ENCHANTEDCALL. You can schedule the calls out pretty far if you want to use for a birthday or holiday.
POR 2011 DD's 1st Trip Pop 2012 POFQ 2013
luckyfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 08:29 PM   #41
buckler
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyfin View Post
For a free call from a disney character, enter ENCHANTEDCALL. You can schedule the calls out pretty far if you want to use for a birthday or holiday.
Thanks! So some of you won't be disappointed, the fine print reads:

"Currently, calls are not available to residents of ID, WA, GA, KY, MS, NE, TN, and LA"

Old 04-05-2010, 09:31 PM   #42
Mrs D
I realize most people don't hear editing

Thank you all so much for adding to this and sharing the codes and info. It is so nice to be a part of a community that is so generous with their time and knowledge!

WDW, Frozen Summer Fun & Diagon Alley! Aug. '14**Ultimate Orlando w/WDW, WWoHP&Legoland + First DCL!!Jan '14**Princess Half Marathon Feb '12 AKV**Oct. 12 DL for Halloween Time!**Apr. 12 Pop/AKV, F&G fest+ 80th bday**Leap Day! 24hrs in MK & CR!**June 11-Pop & SWW**Oct. '10 Pixie Dust!Upgraded to GF!! Wine & Dine Half Relay!**Dec. 09 Christmas at Pop**Feb. 09 Girls Only BDAY trip@BWV!** Sept. 08 First trip for the little ones - VWL** Numerous trips throughout childhood.
Mrs D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 09:55 PM   #43
bear74
DIS Veteran

Quote:
yes be very careful. Mine got locked last monday I sent an email to them thru the contact us and as of last night mine was still LOCKED. I will try to call tomorrow but I have to work so doubt It will happen.
bear74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 10:19 PM   #44
ZuZugal
DIS Veteran
There are many reasons to come to the dark side....

Has anyone else gotten a "happy birthday choose your free blu-ray" email?

I have an April birthday and it states that I can choose from 5 (but it lists 4) blu-ray movies w/$2.95 shipping/handling.

Enchanted
HSM2
Meet the Robinsons
National Treasure

Ten oughta do it, don't you think?
You think we need one more?
You think we need one more.
All right, we'll get one more.

This is our daughter Dottie...and this is our other daughter, Dottie's sister.
ZuZugal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 10:23 PM   #45
Marshay
I'm Goofy for Mickey. Don't worry if you get a bit Sneezy -- it's just the Pixie Dust!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZuZugal View Post
Has anyone else gotten a "happy birthday choose your free blu-ray" email?

I have an April birthday and it states that I can choose from 5 (but it lists 4) blu-ray movies w/$2.95 shipping/handling.

Enchanted
HSM2
Meet the Robinsons
National Treasure
How exciting! This would be great! Hope they continue this for my birthday month.
Marshay is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: