Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Rewards Programs
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-17-2014, 07:44 PM   #1
Boardwalk Gal
Lean not on your own understanding.

Disney Visa Question

I booked the Disney Vacation package a few months ago and my husband used his card to pay the down payment (200.00 plus airfare)...but the rest i will pay on my Disney Visa about 4 grand next week...does that still cover under the 0% 6 mos financing?

How do you get a Free Epcot photo? Where do you go for that?

I already have the disney rewards card when i redeemed 2 years ago, do i used that same card to redeemed more what i have in my disney reward?

Thanks for all who can provide me answers to above!

All things work together for the good of those who love God, according to HIS plan. Romans 8:28
Boardwalk Gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 05:40 PM   #2
Boardwalk Gal

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

All things work together for the good of those who love God, according to HIS plan. Romans 8:28
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-25-2014, 02:44 PM   #3
lanejudy

DISboards Moderator

Yes, any payment you make towards your WDW package will qualify for the 0% interest offer, as long as each payment is over $100.

For the character greeting photo, you just show your Disney Visa card at the meet & greet, Innoventions West at Epcot. I think there are set hours, maybe 1-7pm.

Check the expiration date on the Rewards Redemption card from 2 yrs ago -- it is probably expired (along with any points you had left on it). You can order another card online, make sure you have a good 4-6 weeks to wait for it to come, or pick one up at Guest Relations at WDW. Once you have a valid Redemption Card, you can transfer points to it easily by phone or online.

Enjoy your vacation!
lanejudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 06:44 PM   #4
Boardwalk Gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanejudy View Post
Yes, any payment you make towards your WDW package will qualify for the 0% interest offer, as long as each payment is over $100.

For the character greeting photo, you just show your Disney Visa card at the meet & greet, Innoventions West at Epcot. I think there are set hours, maybe 1-7pm.

Check the expiration date on the Rewards Redemption card from 2 yrs ago -- it is probably expired (along with any points you had left on it). You can order another card online, make sure you have a good 4-6 weeks to wait for it to come, or pick one up at Guest Relations at WDW. Once you have a valid Redemption Card, you can transfer points to it easily by phone or online.

Enjoy your vacation!
Thank you!! I call today to get a new redemption card--i didn't realized the card has an expiration date!!

Old 09-01-2014, 09:46 AM   #5
jghost69
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boardwalk Gal View Post
Thank you!! I call today to get a new redemption card--i didn't realized the card has an expiration date!!
I didn't either! Also don't forget them at home when you leave for your trip... Was very bummed, but had fun buying extra stuff on the website when we got home.
jghost69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 01:23 PM   #6
WDW112014
Earning My Ears

Been using the Disney rewards program for years mainly for free food and snacks at the parks, it has been a great benefit and they will replace your card via FEDEX overnight if you loose your card on vacation.
WDW112014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2014, 12:29 PM   #7
erionm
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boardwalk Gal View Post
Once you have your reward dollars transferred to a redemption card, use it to purchase (or reload) a Disney Gift Card. This will extend the life of the reward dollars indefinitely.
Old 10-21-2014, 07:28 AM   #8
learlizbeth
Earning My Ears

I have saved my points to use the at the food festival. I never have a ton of points and use them all in one trip.

I have actually never done the photo op in Epcot because the line is always so long.. anyone know who is usually there to take photos with?
learlizbeth is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: