Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-16-2011, 02:35 PM   #361
MartDM
DIS Veteran

Whew, finally getting life caught up around here! We had a fantastic trip & were very sorry to have to come home to this dreary spring weather.

Thanks everyone for the fun we had with the FE and a big shout out to you Cher/Kyirish for not only organizing it, but for facilitating the meet as well; great work! We loved all the useful items, edible & non-edible treats, and were absolutely blown away by a few of you (Foiana, Amy, & Jackie - I wish I had a tenth of your artistic creativity!). We particuarly enjoyed the glimpses into your own parts of this world - very fun touch.

I originally signed onto the FE as a giving experience for DS4 (you know how self-centered they are at that age!) . He really enjoyed finding treats in our pouch but, when asked what his favorite part of our trip was, he said delivering our treats was the funnest thing (it tied with going down the slide for the first time!) so I guess we hit the mark - THANKS!

Many blessings to you all; hope to see you on Mickey's ship again!
MartDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 07:20 AM   #362
Ello
Earning My Ears

Just wanted to say what a great time we had on this trip, our first cruise ever. All of you DISers were so helpful in your advice regarding what to expect and which excursions to choose and the FE gifts were truly outstanding.
KYirish, you and your family were wonderful dining companions and we wish you luck in your new locale. Send me a PM with your email address and I will email you the photos that Grace took of your family.
Adventures by Disney-Viva Italia 8/2008
Disney Magic Western Caribbean 4/2-4/9/2011

Disney Dream Double Dip 1/2012
Disneyland - 4/2013
Ello is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Tags
caribbean, magic, western

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: