Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-18-2013, 01:20 PM   #1156
Arsenal1982
DIS Veteran

The guy has all these different girls writing on his visitors page too. So perhaps some women are getting turned off that he's flirting/talking to multiple women on The Dis. That's my guess...
Arsenal1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 01:53 PM   #1157
ZoeisMommy
šoš Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmercer25 View Post
I can't tell if you have an end game here but what you're saying just isn't true. I've spoken with several nice girls on here and while sparks haven't flown with all of them, I've maintained good friendships with several and I feel confident with the prospects of finding a future with a girl from DisBoards. Maybe not for me, maybe not for you, but it is absolutely possible. It's unfortunate that you've had a bad experience though.

I like this guys enthusiasm! Disneyandphilliesfan, How do you say us women aren't real???? I'm very much real, unfortunately none of the Disney loving guys live in the lone star state (OK, maybe a few do, but they are far and few in-between)
Register to remove

Old 03-18-2013, 03:04 PM   #1158
Disneyandphilliesfan
Mouseketeer

Thanks Zoe I hope Karma sends you a good man.
Disneyandphilliesfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 03:33 PM   #1159
Birdman1511
Don't listen to that guy. He's trying to lead you down the path of righteousness. I'm gonna lead you down the path that *rocks*.

....wow

1990-Offiste1992-Dixie Landings1994-Polynesian1996-Grand Floridian1998-Grand Floridian2001-All Star Movies2005-Polynesian 2007-Officially moved in with the mouse!! 2009-CBR
May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars
Birdman1511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 06:46 PM   #1160
ctnurse
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagfanjosh3252 View Post
I dot understand DisneyPhilliesFan. He acts like this is a dating site and that is all this is for. The Single seeking Singles thread isn't a dating site either it's just a place single can chat. I've meet multiple people from this site, this forum alone. I have no complaints on it. Just always at a loss on why he is so bitter about it. Sorry man. But you really seem bitter you haven't gotten a date from here.
Josh, you are so right. DisneyPhilliesFan comes off kind of creepy and desperate, JMHO. I have been posting in the SSC for two years, I was hoping to meet other people who shared my love for Disney. I actually did meet some great friends and as an extra bonus met a fantastic man. The DISboards are for people that love and want to talk about Disney, it is not Match.com.

ctnurse is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:36 PM   #1161
jagfanjosh3252
#1 fan of the Jacksonville Jaguars

I mean no offense to him. Honestly don't. But it also doest help when you say you talk to a bunch of women on here and nothing happens. I wouldn't want to message a girl who is alway complaining and saying he has talked to a bunch of guys. But hey. It's whatever.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:18 PM   #1162
providince
Mouseketeer

@disneyphillyfan
Look at the profile you set up. It shows not even a bare minimum level of effort. Why would anyone want to invest any effort in you, if you cant even invest it in yourself? Look within before you blame others. Good luck.
providince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 06:51 AM   #1163
ZoeisMommy
šoš Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by providince
@disneyphillyfan
Look at the profile you set up. It shows not even a bare minimum level of effort. Why would anyone want to invest any effort in you, if you cant even invest it in yourself? Look within before you blame others. Good luck.
As a woman I completely agree....if a guy has no pic and posts from a ton of women chances are id be more likely to not pay him any attention.
Old 03-19-2013, 10:13 AM   #1164
Disneyandphilliesfan
Mouseketeer

I understand UR point but this thread says singles seeking other singles aka there match .What is wrong with talking to other females to see who might be a. Match.
Old 03-19-2013, 10:16 AM   #1165
Arsenal1982
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyandphilliesfan View Post
I understand UR point but this thread says singles seeking other singles aka there match .What is wrong with talking to other females to see who might be a. Match.
Talk to one, have a few convos, focus on learning about her, and then see if its a match. If not, try someone else. How can you possibly learn about a woman if you're trying to remember all the conversations you have going on with 5 different women?
Arsenal1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 01:44 PM   #1166
Disneyandphilliesfan
Mouseketeer

Ok Fair point maybe I did go about it all wrong.Back in the day local Aol chats had plenty of women to meet.Sorry I am old.
Old 03-22-2013, 04:47 PM   #1167
caitlincutshair
Earning My Ears

Thumbs down

First Name: Caitlin

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Currently dark brown - but I am ALWAYS changing my hair! / hazel eyes

Body Type: Short & curvy!

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Occupation: Hairstylist & Makeup Artist (hence the ever changing hair!)

Do you have any kids: yes, one Toddler Princess

Do you have any pets: kind of , 2 dogs

Favorite activities:sharing my love of all things Disney with my daughter, working, attending cosmetology related classes , walking

Favorite movie: The Little Mermaid, Fox & the Hound, & Singing in the Rain

Favorite color(s): Black (though its a 'shade' not a color

Favorite Disney character(s): Ariel, Stitch, and Captain Jack of course!

A little bit about yourself: I come from a family of Disney Freaks and have been to Disney well over 30 times. I am very passionate about my career and LOVE everything that has to do with cosmetology! I am a single working mom and very busy! I am very open minded. I love tattoos, crazy hair colors, & people who aren't afraid to color outside the lines!

A little bit about your ideal match: Captain Jack Sparrow!! ....or an open minded, driven, and hard working guy. Has to love kids (& of course Disney) Lots of tattoos, a well groomed beard & a Pirate ship to sail off the Castaway Cay wouldn't hurt either !! hehe
caitlincutshair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 11:35 AM   #1168
Offsides
I enjoy being a girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenal1982 View Post
Talk to one, have a few convos, focus on learning about her, and then see if its a match. If not, try someone else. How can you possibly learn about a woman if you're trying to remember all the conversations you have going on with 5 different women?
This is fantastic advice

ETA: I swore I filled one of these out a long time ago, but I guess I didn't.

First Name: Erin

Hair/Eye Color: darkish brown/blue

Body Type: Average

Occupation: I work for a pediatrician and am in nursing school.

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: Yes

Favorite activities: Being outdoors when it is warm out, ice skating, reading, sleeping, biking, swimming. I want to get into running but I am waiting until it is nicer out. I have my limits and running in the cold is beyond them. At least for right now.

Favorite movie: non-Disney: Breakfast at Tiffany's or any of the HP movies. Disney: Lilo and Stitch, Pirates, Peter Pan and Lion King

Favorite color(s): Purple, teal blue, lime green.

Favorite Disney character(s): Stitch, Pumbaa, Belle, Alice

A little bit about yourself: I grew up taking vacations to Disney and have always loved it. I try to get there every year, although it has been hard lately because of school. Nursing school is insanity and such a challenge. It is pretty crazy and I can't wait to be done. I have about a year left and then.. I'm not sure! I want to go higher in my education and I am thinking about moving somewhere else to do that. We will see. I'm a bit on the dorky side (I love reading, history, science, etc) and I also love hockey. It's the best!

A little bit about your ideal match: Let's see& I like someone who can communicate and that can also be a good listener. Someone with a sense of humor. Open-minded, dedicated and driven. Also, a hockey lover is a plus

Last edited by Offsides; 03-23-2013 at 06:12 PM.
Offsides is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 04:23 PM   #1169
snowprince13
Earning My Ears

Smile A Prince looking for a fellow Disney Prince

First Name: Michael

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Brown / Blue

Body Type: Average

Do you have any kids: no

Do you have any pets: yes a cat, i love all animals.

Favorite activities: Reading, writing, hiking, biking, cooking, travel

Favorite movie: Who Framed Roger Rabbit

Favorite color(s): Ice Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Jessica Rabbit, Donald, Daisy, Maleficent, Snow Queen, The list could go on and on.

A little bit about yourself:
A Prince looking to find his Prince. I'm quirky and fun with a dash of mischief . I think it's best to get to know someone through conversation than to lay it all out in a box like this so please contact me! I can't wait to hear from you!

A little bit about your ideal match:
I am looking for a partner who shares similar interests with me and is as obsessed with Disney as much as I am. Fun, friendly, and understanding. Lets start talking and we can take it from there!
snowprince13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 08:33 PM   #1170
FLchick415
DIS Veteran

First Name: Emma

Hair/Eye Color: Red/Blue

Body Type: Tall and curvy

Do you have any kids: no

Do you have any pets: Yes, one dog.

Favorite activities: Reading, movies, traveling, swimming, and (duh) going to Disney. lol

Favorite movie: Disney: Brave, Little Mermaid, Beauty & the Beast, POTC. Non-Disney: Pitch Perfect, HP, LOTR, Devil Wears Prada

Favorite color(s): Blue, green, purple, pink

Favorite Disney character(s): Ariel, Merida, Vanellope von Schweetz, Stitch, Tink

A little bit about yourself:
On a constant search for my Prince Charming! I'm silly and sarcastic. I'm chill and go-with-the-flow. I avoid drama at all costs. Hate confrontation. I've been going to Disney my whole life and it is a very dear part of me. I have 5 tattoos and want more. One of them is Tink, and I want more Disney!

A little bit about your ideal match:
I am obviously looking for someone who has similar interests. Traveling to Disney would be an ideal one. I want someone I can trust with every part of me. A sense of humor is an absolute MUST!

~*All Star Movies*~*Port Orleans French Quarter*~*Wilderness Lodge*~*Pop Century(x3)*~*Countless other times off site*~
FLchick415 is online now   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: