Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-13-2012, 07:25 PM   #931
SimbaChris
Earning My Ears

Throwing my ears into the pool...

First Name: Christopher

Sex: M

Hair/Eye Color: Brown

Body Type: Average or so but could probably stand to lose a couple

Ethnicity: White-Caucasian

Do you have any kids: Negative

Do you have any pets: 1 cat - Woody

Favorite activities: Playing guitar (trying to conquer quite a few Dis songs fingerstyle) and the occassional video game. Recently started running and seriously believing that a Disney half marathon is in my future. Of course i'd have to include planning, visiting, dreaming about, thinking about, talking about Disney.

Favorite movie: Disney wise - The Lion King.

Favorite color(s): Orange. (Although that's difficult to say living in Athens, GA)

Favorite Disney character(s): Simba! Other favs - Belle, Tinkerbell, and Marlon (finding nemo)

A little bit about yourself: Strangely enough, I was named after a disney character (I guess my first name completely gives this away!). In general, I'm a nice, intelligent guy that loves all things Disney. I tend to get really involved in any project I take on and strive to do the best I can as I really hate disappointing others.

I play guitar (love 80's and 90's rock/metal because it's super fun to play along with..) and I'm currently slowing things down to learn some disney songs fingerstyle in hopes of one day impressing a single princess and sweeping her off her feet.

I make the pilgrimage to disney parks 3-4 times a year although one of those trips is resort only and possibily a trip to a water park. I thought i'd have a hard time visiting disney without visiting a park but there's so much to do and it really opens your eyes to disney in a different way.

A little bit about your ideal match: First off, she would be intelligent and able to carry on conversations over a myriad of topics. Playful and adventurous follow. She must want to do and see new things and experience life to the fullest. The little things matter to most in life but most people never see that. After that, sweet and caring would be ideal qualities. She must have a desire to visit Disney as much as possible and never become bored even though she rode space mountain the past 16 trips. Afterall, if she is indeed my princess, she is going to be there a lot. Finally, she'll be committed to helping each other achieve our goals in and out of the Disney world. A partner in adventure if you will...

Okay, so i found that a bit difficult. If you're interested feel free to zip me a message.
SimbaChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 08:12 PM   #932
disneygal626
Earning My Ears

Long time lurker decided to post here

Last edited by disneygal626; 09-08-2012 at 11:05 PM. Reason: need to remove this
disneygal626 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 07-20-2012, 08:30 PM   #933
aurora61
Earning My Ears

First Name: Brenda

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Light Brown, Hazel

Body Type: Average

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: 2 boys, 24 and 30

Do you have any pets: No but I'd like to

Favorite activities: Listening to music, computer, reading

Favorite movie: Pixar, Star Wars, Disney

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey Mouse

A little bit about yourself: I've been divorced for 8 years. I enjoy learning new things and going new places but Walt Disney World is my fav place! I like going to exciting places but also am comfortable sitting at home snuggling and watching a good movie. I collect Mickey Mouse items

A little bit about your ideal match: First and foremost is someone that makes me laugh. Someone that makes me feel safe. And of course someone that loves Disney!
aurora61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 10:21 PM   #934
reking96
Mouseketeer

First Name: Rachel

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: Brown Hair, Blue Eyes

Body Type: 5’9” – More of me too love.

Do you have any kids: Nope

Do you have any pets: 1 Cat

Favorite activities: I love to Golf! Camping on weekends here and there. Relax =) I love to travel just don’t get to do as much as I would like. And I just recently started guitar lessons. Not as easy as it looks.

Favorite movie: Too many to name. I love movies.
Fav Classic Disney: Sleeping Beauty, Fav “New” Disney Movie: Little Mermaid.

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Maleificent - she still scares the crap out of me. And Donald.

A little bit about yourself: Hmm … Well, I’m fun. I like to have fun. I like to relax and have a few beers and enjoy the moment. Hang out with my family (I have two older sisters who have blessed me with 4 nephews and a neice).

A little bit about your ideal match:
Well, someone who can laugh at themselves. I love sports, so it would be best if you did too. Haha. I’m independent, so you have to deal with that which can be a challenge. And like me for me … extra pounds and all. =)

facebook.com/reking96

reking96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 07:45 PM   #935
Cinderelley
Mouseketeer

First Name: Serena

Hair/Eye Color: "dirty blonde" (meaning not quite brunette but not blonde), Blue Eyes

Body Type: 5'10" -Athletic

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Favorite activities: Irish dancing, socializing, crafting, reading, seeking new things to do or places to go, vacationing, etc.

Favorite movie: Too many to name. I love movies. <3 Comedies and family friendly are good. Not a big fan of rated R.
Fav Disney movies: Finding Nemo, Wall-E, the Incredibles, Monsters Inc, Lion King

Favorite color(s): Blue , Green, Orange

Favorite Disney character(s): Simba, Belle, Wall-E

A little bit about yourself: Well, I'm shy/guarded upon first impression but warm up quickly. I have an upbeat attitude and try to make others smile all the time. I'm not into arguing but just know that I'm always right (kidding!). I'm really close to my family and church friends which is a real blessing when life gets tough. Sometimes I have my dumb blonde moments or don't make any sense or crack up at really lame jokes....but I wouldn't give it up for the world.

A little bit about your ideal match: A guy preferably around my age who likes a balance of going out and lounging at home. One with a ridiculously lame/clever/goofy sense of humor. One who can take the lead in different situations. If he could be as tall or taller than me, that would be amazing!

Cinderelley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 09:20 PM   #936
kramer222
Mouseketeer

Last edited by kramer222; 10-07-2013 at 10:14 PM.
kramer222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 11:02 PM   #937
jstarsho
Earning My Ears

Looking for my other half!

Reposting since it's been 2 years and need to be updated

First Name: Jenn

Sex: f

Hair/Eye Color: Brown hair/Blue eyes ( dye my hair often so it changes colors but that's my natural color at least)

Body Type: Full figured

Do you have any kids: no

Do you have any pets: Yes (cats)

Favorite movie: Stand Bye Me or Grease

Favorite color(s):Blue and Purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Tigger, Figment, and the Cheshire Cat

A little bit about yourself: sweet and shy! Always looking out for others. Music lover!

A little bit about your ideal match: Someone who loves me for who I am, someone who I can have fun with and not be afraid to be dorky at times!
jstarsho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 10:03 PM   #938
Trep72
Try not. Do or do not. There is no try.

Talking

First Name: Brian

Sex: M

Hair/Eye Color: Brown Hair, Brown Eyes

Body Type: 5’9” – More of me to love.

Do you have any kids: 1 daughter, 14

Favorite activities: I enjoy spending time with my daughter and close friends. Love going to the movies.

Favorite movie: I grew up with Star Wars and am a big fan of the franchise. Airplane! is also one of my favs. I love most movies, but comedies are my favorite.

Fav Classic Disney: Always was a fan of "Robin Hood". Of the "newer" movies, Lion King is probably my fav.

Favorite color(s): Red

Favorite Disney character(s): I honestly do not have one favorite.

A little bit about yourself: Well, I'm a single dad of an awesome 14 old girl. I've been divorced for a little over six years now. I have lived in Oklahoma all my life. I have a great sense of humor and love to laugh. I'm a big kid at heart, but definitely know the appropriate times to be serious. My interests include surfing the 'net (otherwise why would I be here), hanging out with friends (either in small groups or one-on-one), current events, politics, movies and music. I am considered to have a liberal to middle-of-the-road view on various issues, but am open minded and am willing to listen to opposing view points, no matter how wrong they might be. (hehe...see? there's that sense of humor I was talking about)

A little bit about your ideal match:
--I'm looking for someone who can be a friend, a committed companion and non-materialistic.
--I believe that people are as good as their word. If you say something, mean it.
--The person I'm with MUST love kids. My daughter is my pride and joy and I am very active in her upbringing, and share custody with her mother, although she is with me a majority of the time.

facebook.com/intrepid72

Last edited by Trep72; 08-04-2012 at 10:11 PM. Reason: updated location
Trep72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 12:48 AM   #939
hawaiian mickey
hawaiian flyer

First Name: Henry

Sex:M

Hair/Eye Color:Black/Brown

Body Type:Average

Ethnicity:Fliipino/Chinese/Spanish

Do you have any kids:No

Do you have any pets:2 Cats

Favorite activities:Going to Disney Theme Parks/Traveling

Favorite movie:Blue Hawaii

Favorite color(s):Blue

Favorite Disney character(s):Goofy

A little bit about yourself: Love to travel,especially Disney cruising and going out to eat

A little bit about your ideal match:Someone who loves to travel, going to Disney theme parks and just going places on a whim.
Old 08-13-2012, 09:23 AM   #940
Disneyandphilliesfan
Mouseketeer

[QUOTE=Ona;45157428]TakingahugedeepbreathasI'veneverdoneanythingliketh isbefore.....

First Name: Ona

Hair/Eye Color: Brown hair, blue eyes

Body Type: Could stand to loose a few

Do you have any kids: No but would like to one day.

Do you have any pets: Just Abe... we're not sure what he is, but we think he's some kind of dog...

Favorite activities: I love designing curriculum materials and documents, listening to the DISUnplugged...

Favorite movie: Rear Window, Momento, would love to watch more movies but never seem to get around to it.

Favorite color(s): Greens and pinks together

Favorite Disney character(s): As a kid, I was obsessed with Chip & Dale; now hmmmm.... Donald maybe???

A little bit about yourself: I'm a loooong time DISer who has recently rediscovered the boards. Having relocated to Orlando from Scotland in the last couple of years, it's hard finding a sense of community. Then I remembered that wonderful community that I used to be in the midst of.

I love the history of the parks and I'm fascinated by Walt's vision. I also love doing/creating scavenger hunts etc. around the parks & I love finding new ways to visit the parks even though I've visited hundreds of times. I'm not however, (shh... don't tell anyone) so interested in the movie's. In fact, I'm not a fan of cartoons in general.

A little bit about your ideal match: Hmmm... the only thing that springs to mind is easy going, no drama, and can put up with my (at times) random Scottishness.

How are you? I was wondering if you could tell me a good place to live down there? I plan on moving there early 2013. Thanks and have a great day.
Disneyandphilliesfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 09:30 AM   #941
Disneyandphilliesfan
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by OCD for WD View Post

First Name: Kimberly
Hair/Eye Color: Blondish/Brown
Body Type: average/petite
Ethnicity: causasian (German - beer drinking genes)
Do you have any kids: no, couldn't afford to cruise as much with children
Do you have any pets: no, they don't clean up after themselves
Favorite activities: Disney cruises (just finished #7)
Favorite movie: many old classics like Animal House, Blues Brothers, etc
Favorite color(s): Tarheel Blue
Favorite Disney character(s): Daisy
A little bit about yourself: I joke around about being a princess or a diva but unless I'm in my tiara on formal night I'm the most low maintenance person I know. Or unless it's March Madness - don't get between me and the tv!
A little bit about your ideal match: I just want someone to be myself with. I'm an independent person and want the same in my match but I want to be able to travel with someone and share my experiences.
Kim you don't like a day over 25
Old 08-13-2012, 09:34 AM   #942
Disneyandphilliesfan
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cknguyen617 View Post
Where are all the single people in Southern California??
... and where are all the single guys? Most of these profiles are female.

... I'd like to find my own Disney prince one day
Move to the East Coast you will find plenty of single men over here.
Old 08-13-2012, 09:36 AM   #943
Disneyandphilliesfan
Mouseketeer

[QUOTE=Cinderelley;45598138]First Name: Serena

Hair/Eye Color: "dirty blonde" (meaning not quite brunette but not blonde), Blue Eyes

Body Type: 5'10" -Athletic

Favorite activities: Irish dancing, socializing, crafting, reading, seeking new things to do or places to go, vacationing, etc.

Favorite movie: Too many to name. I love movies. <3 Comedies and family friendly are good. Not a big fan of rated R.
Fav Disney movies: Finding Nemo, Wall-E, the Incredibles, Monsters Inc, Lion King

Favorite color(s): Blue , Green, Orange

Favorite Disney character(s): Simba, Belle, Wall-E

A little bit about yourself: Well, I'm shy/guarded upon first impression but warm up quickly. I have an upbeat attitude and try to make others smile all the time. I'm not into arguing but just know that I'm always right (kidding!). I'm really close to my family and church friends which is a real blessing when life gets tough. Sometimes I have my dumb blonde moments or don't make any sense or crack up at really lame jokes....but I wouldn't give it up for the world.

A little bit about your ideal match: A guy preferably around my age who likes a balance of going out and lounging at home. One with a ridiculously lame/clever/goofy sense of humor. One who can take the lead in different situations. If he could be as tall or taller than me, that would be amazing!

Your too cute to be on a singles board Lol
Old 08-13-2012, 09:38 AM   #944
Disneyandphilliesfan
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AristoCatsMarie View Post
This is my first post sorry if I screw up.

First Name: Nicole

Location: West Deptford, NJ but I want to be in Orlando, Fl (permanently) lol

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Dirty brown/ Green

Body Type:Overweight but trying to lose

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets:Family pet Dog Mindy would want my own dog some day

Favorite activities: Traveling, shopping, volunteering

Favorite movie:The AristoCats

Favorite color(s):Purple, Black, Green

Favorite Disney character(s):Marie (aristocats), Duchess (aristocats), Jasmine(aladdin)

A little bit about yourself: I have Multiple Sclerosis but that does not stop me from being a total Disney freak. I try to learn anything I can about Disney and Walt Disney World. I also love theater, arts and crafts, volunteering shopping for collectibles and antiques, traveling, animals, and relaxing.

A little bit about your ideal match: They should love Disney as much as I do, and just be an excepting, caring, all around good person.
I am trying to move there too.
Old 08-25-2012, 02:01 PM   #945
Disney_Fanatic25
Mouseketeer

First Name: Christina

Sex:F

Hair/Eye Color: brown/Brown

Body Type:Average a few extra pounds

Ethnicity: Greek/ German/ Irish/ English

Do you have any kids: 2

Do you have any pets: Geckos

Favorite activities:Going to Disney Theme Parks/Traveling/ movies/ spending time with friends and family/ watching sports

Favorite movie: Disney- Beauty and the beast, Finding Nemo, Little Mermaid
Non Disney- Last of the Mohicans, Zombieland, Saving Private Ryan, etc

Favorite color(s): Red

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey, Belle, Goofy, Pluto, piglet

A little bit about yourself: I am a huge History nut, Love to travel, I have a very sarcastic sense of humor, easy going. I hate the heat LOL my favorite part of living in Florida is Disney. Anyone want to know more message me

A little bit about your ideal match:Someone who loves to travel, going to Disney. Someone as easy going as me, easy to talk to, and must love kids.

Disney_Fanatic25 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: