Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-31-2012, 09:17 PM   #901
spartankid34
Mouseketeer

neat thread

Just wanted to comment that this is a neat thread for all those prince/princesses looking for their other half!! I wonder if there's been any success stories? Not sure I want post yet but had to comment!

~Jamie (23/f)

Past Trips: College Graduation Trip August 2011!!! [POP Century] August 1997 [AllStar Sports]

1st PTR August 2011 - Hey you're a college graduate, let's celebrate!!

Me Mom

Last edited by spartankid34; 06-01-2012 at 08:01 AM.
spartankid34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 11:46 PM   #902
sexyravenfan
Steamed Crabs, O's, and Natty Bohs

First Name: Laurie
Sex: F
Hair/Eye Color: Hazel
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity:White
Do you have any kids: No
Do you have any pets: 2 cats
Favorite activities: Ravens football, Orioles baseball, birdwatching, the beach, travel, sightseeing, hanging out, gardening
Favorite movie: Robin Hood, Lilo and Stitch, Little Mermaid
Favorite color(s):Orange
Favorite Disney character(s): Donald, Splash Mountain characters
A little bit about yourself: I live in Stewartstown, PA but am originally from Baltimore, MD. I am a radiographer at a big hospital and I love my job. I am looking for someone down to earth and has my same interests.

October 2012-POR
August 2010-POR
August 2008-POR
July 2005-POR
July 2002-POR
June 1998-DxL
June 1994-DxL
September 1990-FW

sexyravenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-01-2012, 06:16 AM   #903
xDisneyAngelx
"Paging Mr. Morrow, Mr. Tom Morrow, Your party from Saturn has arrived please give them a ring"

First Name: Melissa

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Light Brown/ Hazel

Body Type: Athletic/ Average

Ethnicity: Caucasion

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite activities: Dancing, Singing, Walking, Biking, Traveling (WDW), and Swimming

Favorite movie: Way To Many To Tell lol

Favorite color(s): All Shades Of Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): All

A little bit about yourself: I am a single woman who loves Disney. I also like to go out and enjoy the outdoors. I am honest, trustworthy, caring, respectful and has a great personality and sense of humor.

A little bit about your ideal match: He has to be a Disney nut like me lol and pretty much have an awesome chemistry with me.
Old 06-01-2012, 04:03 PM   #904
DCTooTall
Thinks He Can Escape Boo Boo

everyone!

Feel free to stop by the Singles Social Club thread which was created to give everyone a place to chat with fellow singles without cluttering up this profile thread. We always love having new people join us, and even have a couple meets planned for later this year if anyone is interesting in joining us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartankid34 View Post
Just wanted to comment that this is a neat thread for all those prince/princesses looking for their other half!! I wonder if there's been any success stories? Not sure I want post yet but had to comment!

~Jamie (23/f)
There have been a few people who posted here that have since mentioned they found their prince/princess.... not sure if all of them were people they met thru this thread, the DIS, or other means though.
DCTooTall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 10:56 AM   #905
Raff42
Earning My Ears

First Name: Emma

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: Brown curly/blue

Body Type: Kind of athletic, I just lost 7 stone

Ethnicity: white british

Do you have any kids: nope, Im too big of a kid myself

Do you have any pets: No :-( I really want a pug

Favorite activities: Sports, movies, writing, tv shows, soccer, interval training, computer games

Favorite movie: Ghostbusters/X Files

Favorite color(s): blue - although I am colour blind, so I could mean green or purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Dopey, Stitch, Donald

A little bit about yourself: Well I am from liverpool and a massive soccer fan. I travel quite a bit. Just got over a life threatening illness, so Im really proud of myself for that. Go to Disney every 2 years with my family but would like to go more.

A little bit about your ideal match: Erm, I don't really have a type. Maybe someone who looks after themselves. I would say someone making me laugh is what I go for the most.
Raff42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 01:01 PM   #906
EeyoreJen
Mouseketeer

First Name: Jennifer

Location: Southern Maryland - looking to relocate to Florida within two years.

Hair/Eye Color: Brown hair and brown eyes

Body Type: Average to a few extra pounds

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: Yes, one 11 year old daughter

Do you have any pets: Yes, a chihuahua name Yogi

Favorite activities: Reading, listening to music, anything that makes me laugh and have fun

Favorite movie: Cinderella, X-Men and Grease (I know I know...I watch almost anything lol)

Favorite color(s): Purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Eeyore, Cinderella, Minnie Mouse and Belle.

A little bit about yourself: I'm generally a happy person but still looking for that "other half". I attend school full-time and work full-time. I lived in the UK for 10.5 years and was happy to get back home in 2010. I was born in Florida and can't wait to return there in a few years. I have a wicked sense of humor (if I do say so myself) and I love to be happy and make others happy.

A little bit about your ideal match: Needs to have a good sense of humor, manners and kindness in his heart.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:42 PM   #907
PyxiiDustt
Mouseketeer

Updating because I can haha

First Name: Hayley

Hair/Eye Color: Hair color is currently a dirty blonde/light brown, but I get bored easily so it changes a lot.. Eye color is green

Body Type: Somewhere between slim and average, I suppose.

Ethnicity: Caucasian (German/Polish/English descent)

Occupation: Recently graduated college; I start at Walt Disney World in August!!

Do you have any kids: Nope

Do you have any pets: Yep, two dogs and two cats, but they're not coming to Florida with me

Favorite activities: Shopping; Swimming; Singing to the radio; Dancing around like an idiot; Going to/lounging on the beach (which is sort of a must in Jersey); Anything outside; Watching football

Favorite movie: Ummmm... Independence Day. I think. Or Apollo 13. I don't like to pick favorites..

Favorite color(s): Pink, purple, and green

Favorite Disney character(s): Princess: Sleeping Beauty; Of all Disney characters: Bambi and Alice

A little bit about yourself: I'm really energetic and don't sit still well lol. I just graduated, as I mentioned, and I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my life yet, so I'm just going to go live in Disney World for a while I'm the baby of my family, so I'm a little bit spoiled, but not so much that I can't provide for myself. I hope one day to move out of New Jersey permanently, because I don't really like it here. It's too cold. I hope to end up somewhere down south, preferably either Texas or Florida.

A little bit about your ideal match: I try not to look for specifics with people, but he needs to make me laugh. He needs to be a nice person, which is vague, I know, but I won't put up with anyone who treats me, his family, my friends, or anyone else badly. I would like him to be taller then me, but I'm fairly short (only 5'5") so it's easy enough for that. My age range is preferably 22-30. Other than that, I don't really have specifics. Other then I've had my wedding planned in WDW since I was 12, so he needs to be aware that, if it works out, that's where we're getting married.

PyxiiDustt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 08:41 PM   #908
pinkelephants
Earning My Ears

Trying this again the site keeps logging me out

Last edited by pinkelephants; 06-20-2012 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Removing I don't want my profile on here anymore.
pinkelephants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 05:09 PM   #909
BarnabyJones
Earning My Ears

First Name: I'm just gonna stick with Mr. Jones. Identity Theft is rampant.

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: It used to be light brown/ bluish

Body Type: Lovable

Do you have any kids: Yes several

Do you have any pets: 3 dogs, 2 cats and 4 iguani

Favorite activities: Watching TV and fishing

Favorite movie: Any of the Ernest movies

Favorite color(s): Red, White, and Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Darkwing Duck

A little bit about yourself: I love to cook especially with the challenges that come with having IBS.

A little bit about your ideal match: One that lights on the first strike. L.O.L.
BarnabyJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 05:27 PM   #910
CordellMB09
Earning My Ears

Steve Cook

Quote:
Originally Posted by OregonGirl View Post
Hi everyone!

Ok, so I have been reading various adult/solo threads and it has come to my attention that many of us who are single would like to meet other single folks in the hopes that maybe we might find our *match*. I figure it is a given that we are all nuts about Disney, and that we can feel relatively safe posting on Disboards.

Please no chit chatting! There is a 'singles social club' for exactly that. Thanks to the DisBoards podcast for the recent mention! Haven't heard it myself but it seems to be drawing a lot of traffic.

That said, I'd like to start the thread the specifically addresses/introduces all the single folks here who might be looking. The following can be tweaking by individual posters, but I propose this as a format:

First Name: Steve

Sex: M

Hair/Eye Color: Strawberry Blonde (Whats left of it!) and Blue eyes

Body Type: Puny

Ethnicity: WASP

Do you have any kids: 2

Do you have any pets: Not anymore...

Favorite activities: Im a pretty big deal on a certain recruiting website messageboard, I also feel that I do an admirable job in maintaining law and order amongst the teenagers in Columbia. I spent quite a bit of time on my circular driveway, and I bristle at the mention of the words "Upper" and "Decker"

Favorite movie: Anything starring Neil Patrick Harris

Favorite color(s): Garnett

Favorite Disney character(s):Tinkerbell

A little bit about yourself: What is there to say that hsnt already been posted on countless Columbia, SC restaurant review messageboards?

A little bit about your ideal match: Honestly, if God could create a perfect clone of me with fully functional female anatomy, that would just about do it.

I feel I should add a couple of suggestions/rules. There is no age limit to this thread, except you should probably be over 18. You should probably be single in some way, shape or form if you are going to post. I would suggest that rather than responding to posts on this thread interested people should visitor PM or befriend each other. I would also suggest that if your profile picture isn't of yourself (i.e. like mine is), it would be fun if you included a picture in your post. I hope all this sounds fair and reasonable.
Hopefully this works!
CordellMB09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 05:30 PM   #911
fuz
Earning My Ears

First Name: Dale

Hair/Eye Color: blond / a rare blue hazel

Body Type: Chizzzzled

Do you have any kids: Not biologically

Do you have any pets: yuk lol

Favorite activities: Disney of course!!!!!

Favorite movie: American Psycho

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Pluto

A little bit about yourself: I rarely wear underwear, but when I do, its usually something exotic.

A little bit about your ideal match: Open mind and a pulse.
fuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 05:54 PM   #912
Quagmire7696
Earning My Ears

First Name: Jack (my friends call me Bone)

Hair/Eye Color: Shaved/Hazel

Body Type: I used to be fat, then had an eating disorder and a bout with drugs, so now I'm thin to average.

Occupation: I'm an entrepreneur. I have a business that repairs fountain pens, I raise ostriches, and I'm a restroom attendant an an exclusive night club on weekends.

Do you have any kids: None that I keep in touch with.

Do you have any pets: other than the ostriches I have a llama and a goat.

Favorite activities: playing with my goat, drinking my grandad's moonshine, and eating popsicles

Favorite movie: Mississippi Burning

Favorite color(s): white

Favorite Disney character(s): Kermit the Frog

A little bit about yourself: I like how it tastes when I chew aluminum.

A little bit about your ideal match: a mammal
Quagmire7696 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 06:42 PM   #913
MinnesotaBlonde
Earning My Ears

First Name: Marlene

Sex: female

Hair/Eye Color: Blonde/Hazel

Body Type: like lana from the tv show archer, except i'm white

Do you have any kids: None

Do you have any pets: 1 hairless cat

Favorite activities: dancing and shots

Favorite movie: road house

Favorite color(s): pink

Favorite Disney character(s): Abu, he's such a cute lil monkey

A little bit about yourself: I want someone to rescue me from small town minnesota

A little bit about your ideal match: someone who is kind, a real gentlemen. I want my first time to be perfect
MinnesotaBlonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 04:35 AM   #914
cknguyen617
Earning My Ears

Where are all the single people in Southern California??
... and where are all the single guys? Most of these profiles are female.

... I'd like to find my own Disney prince one day

“The most important things in life aren't things.”

I live my life to live; to experience the beauty and wonders of the world... and I am who I am
cknguyen617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 07:32 AM   #915
RegisDCL
Earning My Ears

First Name: Jerry

Sex: male

Hair/Eye Color: My hair is light brown, eyes are ble

Body Type: slender

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite activities: The beach, swimming, hanging out with friends, being with my family (especially my 5 nieces), going to Disney World, duh!

Favorite movie: Toy Story 3

Favorite color(s): Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Yawn, the original… Mickey and Minnie

A little bit about yourself: I just moved down to Brevard County, but my heart is at Disney. I'm originally from Michigan, made a stop in Tallahassee, now I'm just an hour away from the magic! I'm a news reporter and I love what I do. I'm going to try to go to WDW as much as possible, when my schedule allows. My family means the most to me. I love it when my 5 nieces come down from Michigan to visit... gotta take them to the Magic Kingdom!

A little bit about your ideal match: I'm looking for a princess that has a passion for Disney, duh! I want them to drag me for a change around World Showcase, hold my hand on Expedition Everest, wait in an endless line for Toy Story Mania, or just goof around with Goofy and the gang at the Magic Kingdom
RegisDCL is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: