Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-2012, 07:06 PM   #871
Stupeo
Earning My Ears

First Name: Stuart

Sex: male

Hair/Eye Color: Dirty blond/blue

Body Type: Average

Ethnicity: White

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: No

Favorite activities: Theme parks, traveling

Favorite movie: Anything funny or drama

Favorite color(s): red

Favorite Disney character(s): Winnie the pooh

A little bit about yourself: I moved to aus from England six years ago, I love Disney as its the best place on earth. I work as. Nurse but like to spend at least 6 weeks of the year traveling. I also love watching and attending sport events

A little bit about your ideal match: gotta be a Disney freak, sense of humor vital as I can be a little odd.

Will send a photo to anyone interested
Stupeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 09:23 PM   #872
lthiesfeld07
Mouseketeer

A friendly bump
1997- Dixie Landings * 2002- ASMo * Aug 2011- Off-site Jan 2012- CBR * April 2012- OKW *June 2012- ASMu *September 2012- Pop/Kidani *March 2013- ASMu/Kidani *July 2013 AEP- CSR/Contemporary *October 2013- ASMu/Contemporary *December 2013- POR

lthiesfeld07 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-26-2012, 07:51 PM   #873
xnascar2x
DIS Veteran

First Name: Bob

Sex:M

Hair/Eye Color:Brown/Brown

Body Type:Average

Ethnicity:White

Do you have any kids:Yes DD8

Do you have any pets:Cat

Favorite activities:Anything Disney,listening to music, going to concerts and sporting events, checking out local cover bands, camping, running, roller blading, anything outdoors when the weather is nice.

Favorite movie:Hangover and Wedding Crashers.

Favorite color(s):Blue, Red, Black, Green

Favorite Disney character(s):Mickey and Stitch

A little bit about yourself: I'm a very fun and easy going guy. I'm laid back and can have fun no matter what I'm doing. I like to laugh and make those around me laugh and smile. I'm a very happy person and I enjoy life.

A little bit about your ideal match:I'm looking for a great girl with a sense of humor who will be my best friend. I want someone who is a great communicator and can talk about anything. I believe communication is key in a relationship. I also want someone I can have fun with no matter what we are doing. Someone who enjoys a night in or a night on the town.
All Star Movies 08/07
Disney Magic 7 Night Eastern 9/03
Disney Magic 3 Night Cruise 9/99
Polynesian Resort 9/99
xnascar2x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 08:44 PM   #874
KValo
Earning My Ears

First Name: Matt

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Blue

Body Type: Average, on the thin side

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any kids: Nope

Do you have any pets: Nope

Favorite activities: Going to Disney World! Otherwise, I enjoy listening to music and collecting music memorabilia, spending time with friends and reading

Favorite movie: The original Star Wars

Favorite color(s): Purple

Favorite Disney character(s): Mickey

A little bit about yourself: I am a workaholic to a degree, my thought process is that if you're going to do something, give it 110%. This is my driving force behind just about anything I do, and as a result I can be slightly obsessive when planning vacations, or collecting whatever I happen to be collecting at that time. I very much enjoy listening to music all the time. Oh, I kinda co-own/run a professional wrestling company. Yup, WWE style stuff, but it's always kept family friendly.

A little bit about your ideal match
: I'm looking for someone to share the joys of life with. We don't have to like all the same things, in fact, I'd prefer to meet people with different interests. It's much more fun to get to know someone who likes different things, you never know what you might end up liking!

My friends all know how big of a Disney fan I am and everyone jokes that I've said that I want to get married at WDW. Their retort is "What if she doesn't like Disney?" "Well, if she's gonna marry me, she's gonna have to make that terrible concession!"

And here's the most recent picture I have of myself, it's a promo shot from wrestling. Please note the Disney shirt I'm wearing though!

Last edited by KValo; 04-26-2012 at 08:55 PM.
KValo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 10:03 PM   #875
LockShockBarrel
Pudge controls the weather.

Wrestling and Disney...interesting combo
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade...but without water and sugar your lemonade is gonna suck.Shut up Brain or I'll poke you with a Qtip!Legally, it's questionable. Morally, disgusting. Personally, I like it!The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Stab in and thrust upward.

Trip Report Jan 2011: Viva Verde! http://http://www.disboards.com/show...0#post39571060
TRIP REPORT SEPT 2012How do I Flush This? Squared!http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2993886

Feb 2007 Pop Century, Oct 2008 Pop Century, Jan 2011 Old Key West, Sept 12 Pop Century
LockShockBarrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 04:14 PM   #876
TweedleMe
DCP Fall 2013

First Name: Mike

Sex: Male

Hair/Eye Color: Black hair, Hazel eyes

Body Type: Got some extra meat, but I am currently on a diet and have already lost 20 lbs. in 2 months.

Occupation: Student (Hopefully Disney College Program next Spring)

Do you have any kids: nope

Do you have any pets: I wish I had a dog

Favorite activities: Anything on the internet (Facebook,DIS, etc.) Video Games, KanJam, Partying, Watching Movies, Watching TV, and Board Games

Favorite movie: UP

Favorite color(s): Black and White

Favorite Disney character(s): Dory, Russell, Rex, Boo, Timon, Pumba, Chip, Eeyore, Baloo, Thumper, Happy and Mr. Pricklepants

A little bit about yourself: I'm currently a student hoping to get into the DCP for Spring. I am shy at first, but when I'm with my friends I'm fun and once I get to know someone better I open up. I'd love to meet people here for friends or more...PM me and we can talk more, I'm not posting my picture on here but will in PM or we can talk on facebook.

A little bit about your ideal match: If you like Disney I am sure we will get along.

Disney College Program - August 2013-January 2013
Pop Century - May 2012
Wilderness Lodge - May 2011
All Star Music - March 2011
Boardwalk Inn - April 2011
Disney College Program - January 2011-July 2011
Pop Century - January 2011
Swan and Dolphin - May 2010
All Star Sports - March 2008
Contemporary - August 2007
Disney Cruise - June 2006
All Star Sports - June 2005
Swan and Dolphin - June 2004
Polynesian - June 2003
TweedleMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 05:27 PM   #877
DisneyFreak06
DIS Veteran

Tina the F.I. Kindergarten Pop Century (06) Pop Century (07) POFQ (09) All Star Music (09) All Star Movies and Grand Floridian(10) DL HoJo Anaheim (12) Port Orleans Riverside (12) DL Carousel Inn (13) Art of Animation and Pop (13)

My Trip Reports:
Dorothy and Blanche: a tale of leftover shoes and lost things! My Club 33 Disneyland trip! July 2013A Blast from the Past (2009!)The trip to make up for the cold (WDW, July 2012) I'm never staying home for March Break again (Disneyland, March 2012) You little sneak, a TR with lies and pictures (WDW, July/Aug 2010)

Last edited by DisneyFreak06; 06-27-2013 at 02:59 PM.
DisneyFreak06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:01 AM   #878
kismet1003
Mouseketeer

Last edited by kismet1003; 08-09-2012 at 07:16 PM.
kismet1003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 11:43 PM   #879
eaj1228
Mouseketeer

Deleted. Good luck on finding your special someone.
Disneyland 1994 Disneyland Hotel**Disneyland 1999 Best Western Anaheim Inn**WDW 2007 Best Western Lakeside**Disney World 2008 Best Western Lakeside**Disneyland April 2009 BWPPI***WDW February 2010 Port Orleans French Quarter**Disneyland October 2010 BWPPI**
*WDW November 2011 BCV and SSR** WDW October 2012 AKL Kidani and SSR** Disneyland October 2013 Anaheim Fairfield Inn** WDW November 2014 Old Key West

Last edited by eaj1228; 07-25-2012 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Deleted
eaj1228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 03:10 AM   #880
Stupeo
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFreak06 View Post
I made a few changes, and posted some real pictures, so I thought I'd show my updated post in the "new" posts!
wow you are cute
Stupeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 06:53 PM   #881
Krista in MA
Mouseketeer

First Name: Krista

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Brown / Blue

Body Type: Short / Average

Ethnicity: White mutt

Occupation: dog walker, visit cats, birds, etc. when owners are away

Do you have any kids: no

Do you have any pets: my kitty Rocky =^..^=

Favorite activities: seeing bands, movies, spending time with family & friends, biking, roller blading, walking, traveling (haven't been to Disney World since 2008 & haven't done much traveling other than NYC a few times & Baltimore since then due to time & money), reading, going to Red Sox games, and supporting the troops as best as I can.

Favorite movie(s): Saving Private Ryan & Field of Dreams. My guilty pleasure is Captain Ron.

Favorite Disney movie(s): Candleshoe, the Ugly Dachshund, and Finding Nemo.

Favorite color(s): a darker blue / gray mix.

Favorite Disney character(s): Eeyore, Dory, and Nemo.

A little bit about yourself: I'm very quiet. I tend to open up once I get to know people and become more comfortable. I can be silly, and I've been told I have a good sense of humor. Much of the time I spend online is on the Disboards, FB, or on my favorite author's website. I tend to stick to the horror / crime / sci-fi / history genre's but I do love Harry Potter.

A little bit about your ideal match: He should have a good sense of humor, be able to make me laugh. He must love animals (not all animals, but enough to want dogs, cats, or fish some day if he doesn't already have them, but why wouldn't he already?). Non-smoker. Having a job is important, but so is having a life outside of work.
Old 05-03-2012, 09:30 PM   #882
erinscreen
Mouseketeer

trying this out to meet fun people!

First Name: Erin

Sex: F

Hair/Eye Color: Dark blond/blue

Body Type: Full figure--in the process of losing. am a gym rat at the moment

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: dog (Nels) and cat (Minnie)

Favorite activities: Love learning new languages and traveling, watching tv, writing, sleeping, and having cocktails

A little bit about yourself: I am very independent. I like to write and pretty much do whatever I want. I am a pretty big nerd and like sci-fi, fantasy, and scripted TV.

A little bit about your ideal match: I really enjoy being single and am not really looking to meet anyone "like that," but would love to meet up with other Disney lovers at Disney or generally talk about fun things.

My profile pic is me, but it washed out on purpose. Let me know if you want a better one!
Old 05-10-2012, 05:33 PM   #883
DCTooTall
Thinks He Can Escape Boo Boo

everyone!

I've been slacking on my DIS addiction for the past month or so, but I just wanted to welcome all the new people to the group!

Just so everyone is aware, we have a very fun group (which has been a bit slow lately, but should be picking up now that we are quickly approaching summer and free time starts to return) over in the "Singles Social Club" threads. Feel free to join us over there for random chat about anything and everything with your fellow singles. We're even working on a couple DISMeets over the next few months if you'd care to join us. (A west coast "Regional" meet sometime this summer or early fall...likely at Disneyland.... a Bigger Meet on Oct 13th for Food and Wine (and other fun) at WDW... and an East Coast Regional Meet sometime this summer.... still working on where this year. [Last Year's East Coast meet was at Hershey Park in Central PA.... may do that again or may decide on something else]).

So you can always jump on over to that thread as well... chat with other fun (and sometimes crazy) people... and even join us at a meet or two (or 3)!

DCTooTall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 05:45 PM   #884
DisneyFreak06
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OregonGirl View Post
Prince Charming: Found! I wish you all the best!
Is your profile picture new? Congratulations! Finding the prince is one thing.... marrying him is another!

Tina the F.I. Kindergarten Pop Century (06) Pop Century (07) POFQ (09) All Star Music (09) All Star Movies and Grand Floridian(10) DL HoJo Anaheim (12) Port Orleans Riverside (12) DL Carousel Inn (13) Art of Animation and Pop (13)

My Trip Reports:
Dorothy and Blanche: a tale of leftover shoes and lost things! My Club 33 Disneyland trip! July 2013A Blast from the Past (2009!)The trip to make up for the cold (WDW, July 2012) I'm never staying home for March Break again (Disneyland, March 2012) You little sneak, a TR with lies and pictures (WDW, July/Aug 2010)
DisneyFreak06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 12:43 PM   #885
NYdisLvR
Earning My Ears

First Name: Brian

Sex:male

Hair/Eye Color:blonde/ hazel

Body Type:athletic

Ethnicity: white

Do you have any kids:no

Do you have any pets: Yes, German shepherd

Favorite activities: Working out, reading, detailing cars,......going to disney!

Favorite movie: Hard one for me. Saw avengers last night, that is def up there in the top 5.

Favorite color(s): Green

Favorite Disney character(s): Jasmine

A little bit about yourself: I love life, and always have a smile on my face. I enjoy movies, watching them and editing some of my own. i'm fascinated by the universe, and the mystery of life.

A little bit about your ideal match: openminded, free spirited, and loves to laugh. Someone not too materialistic, or into themselves.
NYdisLvR is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: