Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-13-2010, 08:37 PM   #196
MajorThomasina
Mouseketeer

Alright, I think it's finally time to just do it! Here it goes!

First Name: Kelsy

Sex: Female

Hair/Eye Color: Dark Brown

Body Type: Skinny and Petite (I'm 4'11")

Ethnicity: Hispanic

Do you have any kids: No

Do you have any pets: Yes, two cats :3 I also sometimes take care of my mom's dog when she visits...but I prefer cats!

Favorite activities: Laughing, going out to eat, relaxing with friends, people watching, traveling, video games.

Favorite movie: Non-Disney: Probably Labyrinth; Disney: Either Tarzan or The Emperor's New Groove

Favorite Disney character(s): Stitch! See pic below!

A little bit about yourself: I love to relax at home, but I also equally like to go out when money allows. I'm a big fan of Asian cuisine (particularly Japanese) and like to go to my local Asian Market to get a bubble tea and delicious sandwich. I don't really like to go to huge social events or "party hard". I believe you can't know anyone individually in these kinds of situations. Video games can be a big part of my life and I like to reminiscent the old ones. I guess that is a bit childish but I'm just trying to be honest. I also want to point out that I'm not one of those "gamers" who plays them all day, those days are over. I also like the simple things in life, I'm the one who would choose poor and in love rather than rich and lonely. I'm told I'm quite practical, odd/quirky, a little random, and raw/spunky.

A little bit about your ideal match: A little laid-back, around my age (21-26), honest, good sense of humor, and assertive (but can be sweet ).

Old 06-14-2010, 12:03 AM   #197
Jillinwonderland
Mouseketeer

First Name: Jill

Hair/Eye Color: Hazel with a rim of pale blue around the iris. Hair is darkish brown currently

Body Type: curvy (5'4")

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Do you have any kids: Currently no children

Do you have any pets: 1 dog, thinking about getting a cat.

Favorite activities: Reading, Going to WDW, traveling and trying new things.

Favorite movie: Anything Disney and or Pixar, The Nines, The Ugly Truth, Law Abiding Citizen, The Losers, PS I love You. The list goes on and it ranges.

Favorite color(s): Red, Purple, Blue

Favorite Disney character(s): Alice, Princesses Aurora and Belle, Figment.

A little bit about yourself: I love to travel. I am finishing up my AA and plan to go on to get my BA in Mass Communications. I like to watch baseball but can sit through a basket or football game. I love live concerts often drive up to Orlando to see them. I’m really random. That of course is just the start. Feel free to PM me and ask any questions you would like

A little bit about your ideal match: He must have a job, have a good clean appearance, is confident, loves Disney, knows that communication is the key to a real relationship. Looking for someone to be my best friend, someone I can joke around with, be serious with, and who will accept me for me, as I will him.

The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-14-2010, 12:20 AM   #198
CptJackSparrowsGirl
LOKI'D [Kailey]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden_Eagle426 View Post
Love the new profile pic

| 1st Trip - POP Century Sept. 2004 | 2nd Trip - POP Century Nov. 2007 | 3rd Trip - Caribbean Beach Mar. 2009 |
~ | 4th Trip Coronado Springs Resort March 2013!! | ~
CptJackSparrowsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 12:28 AM   #199
CptJackSparrowsGirl
LOKI'D [Kailey]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptJackSparrowsGirl View Post
First Name: Kailey

Hair/Eye Color: Hazel

Body Type: Full Figured, but working on it.

Ethnicity: Caucasian.

Occupation: Graphic Design Art Student / Animal Resuce Leauge Volunteer.

Do you have any kids: No, but I wish one day to have some after I get married.

Do you have any pets: Not at this time, but I've had fish, dogs, rabbit, and a cat.

Favorite activities: I love to draw, watch movies and tv, surf the net, walk, read, listen to music (Pretty much everything but rap), dress up in costumes for fun when I can, go to church, hang with my friends.

Favorite movie: Favorite Disney Movie would be the Pirates of the Caribbean Series and non-Disney Movie would be the Twilight Saga.

Favorite color(s): I love red, black, and pink.

Favorite Disney character(s): Captain Jack Sparrow, Jack Skellington, Sally, Beast, Stitch, Lilo, Giselle, Davy Jones, Barbossa, Tia Dalma, sometimes Elizabeth Swan, Tinkerbell, Bolt, Mittens, Rhino, Peter Pan, Alice Kingsley, Mad Hatter, Cheshire Cat, Doormouse, pretty much all the Princesses and I'm sure there is more.

A little bit about yourself: I'm a Pastor's daughter (No I'm not a wild child). I go to church when ever I can. I love to hang out with my friends. I also have a passion for different movies (I love watching them for their different things the create and make you feel, see, and imagine). I love drawing and hope to make art my job. I want to take an internship at Disney World and try and get into their design group possibly. I love listening to different kinds of music. I can go from hard rock to Disney Music to Christian Music. My favorite bands are My Chemical Romance, Flyleaf, Skillet, Kutless, etc. I love the Pirates of the Caribbean Soundtracks and the different Nightmare Before Christmas ones as well. I love also Enchanted and hope to make a costume of the dress that Giselle wears in the fairyland as a cartoon. I have a hoping of meeting my Pirate Princess and him being as thrilled to do things of the same nature as me. I hope for fun, Halloween, and parties we can dress up as our favorite character couples, be it Disney or not. I hope to one day do The Joker and Harley Quinn and maybe Edward and Bella lol but it isn't to much of a requirement.

A little bit about your ideal match: I want a strong Christian man that will love God, then me and family. We'd go to Disney World when ever we can. I imagine a Honeymoon at Walt Disney World in a more upscale resort there then what I've been too. Maybe even going on the Cruise at one point. I hope that he'll be able to deal with my qorkiness and childish ways. Like when/if we go to Disney understanding I must get pics with the characters lol I love to imagine and I would like him to be able to too. Another want is that if we go to Disney World on our Honeymoon I'd want to wear the Mickey Ear Vail and he the Mickey Ear Groom Hat. I'd love to snuggle with him on the Pirates of the Caribbean and Haunted Mansion Rides, and steal a kiss during the Wishes Fireworks Show. For our first date I'd want to go to dinner with him and talk about each other, go walking around a mall and look around at the shops and continue to talk and then maybe go see a movie and hold hands. I'm sure there is much more I can think of and I hope I haven't scared the men off lol
Until then I stay waiting in my castle waiting for my Pirate Prince to come
I thought I'd add my pic since I took it out of my avatar lol.

| 1st Trip - POP Century Sept. 2004 | 2nd Trip - POP Century Nov. 2007 | 3rd Trip - Caribbean Beach Mar. 2009 |
~ | 4th Trip Coronado Springs Resort March 2013!! | ~
CptJackSparrowsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 08:07 AM   #200
MyMuse
From here...to there!

Location: North NJ (I don't know any Sopranos! or Real Housewives!)

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFD View Post
well u better make sure to come back and tell us when... there's a group of peeps from 18th to 29th of Oct

then I'm going to miss it My dates should be Oct 10-17 (tho I'm flying down on 10/6...I'm planning a night at Jellyrolls on 10/8!)

Quote:
aaahhh gotcha... near the premium outlets then... hmm a hershey meet
There is another thread with a Hershey meet but it seems a bit "clique-y" and seems to be families getting together. It's in August somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OregonGirl View Post
Heather! Hi! I'll be there December 2-11!
I saw your other thread and my dates *should* be Dec 3-14 or 15th!
Old 06-14-2010, 02:00 PM   #201
nerak2780
Earning My Ears

Hmm...no harm, no foul in trying this so here goes!

First Name: Karen

Hair/Eye Color: Auburn/Brown.

Body Type: 5'9"/full figured.

Ethnicity: Caucasian.

Occupation: PT Retail...but only for the time being, God willing!!

Do you have any kids: Nope but I sure love them.

Do you have any pets: Nope.

Favorite activities: Traveling, reading, photography, dance, video games, scrapbooking, TV, music, going to the movies, video games, watching sports, finding mom and pop hidden gem restaurants, and going on mini adventures to find fun stuff to do (like roller Bingo, the rodeo, meat raffles, etc).

Favorite movie: Not sure...I've never been good at choosing favorites.

Favorite color(s): I'll go with...green. No...blue..uhm..again with the whole favorites thing.

Favorite Disney character(s): I've always had a soft spot for Oliver from Oliver and Co.

A little bit about yourself: I'm easy going, thoughtful, and sort of the girl-next-door type but I'm also a bit of a wiss@ss (in a good natured way) and I have a stubborn streak. I like to surround myself with people who are a bit like myself-funny and well rounded.

A little bit about your ideal match: I'd prefer a guy who is at least my height and within the 28-35 range but being picky hasn't worked too great thus far. I'm looking for someone who feels like they can get along really well with the person I've described myself as. A guy who is looking for his last first date! I am at the point in life where I am looking to settle down and someday have a family.

I can't post pictures yet because I've not at my 10 post limit quite yet but feel free to PM me and I will pass 'em along.

Good luck everyone!
nerak2780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 02:51 PM   #202
OregonGirl
I'm almost always either on-location, in the sound stage or in the editing suite.

Yea! A big "hello and welcome" to all the new peoples

We've got a pretty good selection of folks from all over. I want to start hearing about some love connections, people!

------------------------------------------------

OregonGirl (29) [[ Mom (57) Dad (58) ]]

Oregon Family of 3 - Nov 1-11, 2007 – Boardwalk Inn (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl - Our August 2008 Disneyland visit - Marriot Residence Inn Maingate (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl, family of 3 – January 24-31, 2009 – Boardwalk Inn concierge (Mouseplanet TR)

OregonGirl, family of 3, December 6-12th 2009, Boardwalk Inn concierge ºoº (Mouseplanet TR with pre-trip info)

NEXT DISNEY TRIP - DECEMBER 2nd - 11th 2010 - Boardwalk Inn club level
OregonGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 09:24 AM   #203
Businessgypsy
Curiosity fed the dog

Location: Naturally beautiful SW Florida November-June *** Portland, Oregon June - October *** Exploration in between

The last day of Resident's seasonal Pass

No takers on my last-day-of seasonal-annual-pass-offer, but it was a great day! Here's a little of what you missed :
A bizarre mashup at Hollywood Studios Star Wars Weekend. The horror!

The return of the Disney Electrical Parade

A cool new t-shirt design

A weed in a Disney flower bed. Very Brave.

Incredible sign design inspiration

Idea for my garden entrance wall

Some design fodder for a display carport for the '73 VW Thing

Eeyore on task

A direction for the kayak deck

...and a couple of hundred more cool moments!

Off to Oregon for the summer, hope to see you back in Florida this fall!
Businessgypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 09:43 AM   #204
MyMuse
From here...to there!

Smile

Awesome pics, businessgypsy!
Old 06-15-2010, 10:01 AM   #205
Businessgypsy
Curiosity fed the dog

Location: Naturally beautiful SW Florida November-June *** Portland, Oregon June - October *** Exploration in between

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyMuse View Post
Awesome pics, businessgypsy!
Thanks! I love going to design school at Disney. It's the only Master class that you can walk through with a beer, and the instructors actually know what they are doing!
Businessgypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 09:32 PM   #206
DFD
You know that feeling you get when you’re standing in a high place with a sudden urge to jump? I don’t have it.
I take it plain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Businessgypsy View Post
Thanks! I love going to design school at Disney. It's the only Master class that you can walk through with a beer, and the instructors actually know what they are doing!
Hey BG.. awesome pics... thanks for sharing...
Old 06-15-2010, 09:49 PM   #207
Wasre
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Businessgypsy View Post
No takers on my last-day-of seasonal-annual-pass-offer, but it was a great day! Here's a little of what you missed :

Off to Oregon for the summer, hope to see you back in Florida this fall!
Sweet pics! Welcome to Oregon when you get here!

ASMo (1), SS(1), Feb 09 ASMu (1), CBR (1), 11/10/11 - 11/16/11 Pop Century, 1/22/12 - 1/27/12 AKL Kidanni Village Savana View(1) Next trip: 9/30/12 - 10/7/12 Art of Animation

Wasre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 08:50 AM   #208
DFD
You know that feeling you get when you’re standing in a high place with a sudden urge to jump? I don’t have it.
I take it plain

Thursday!!!

Anything planned for this Weekend????
Old 06-17-2010, 09:19 AM   #209
Wasre
Mouseketeer

Quote:

Anyone? Anyone? Beuller? Beuller? Beuller? Beuller?

ASMo (1), SS(1), Feb 09 ASMu (1), CBR (1), 11/10/11 - 11/16/11 Pop Century, 1/22/12 - 1/27/12 AKL Kidanni Village Savana View(1) Next trip: 9/30/12 - 10/7/12 Art of Animation

Wasre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 11:46 AM   #210
MyMuse
From here...to there!

Wink

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasre View Post
Anyone? Anyone? Beuller? Beuller? Beuller? Beuller?

I may go to the "Cake Boss" block party thing in Hoboken. Or to the Botanical Gardens. Or both. (NJ)

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: