Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-28-2009, 05:26 PM   #1
Happiest mommy
DIS Veteran

Talking Double Stroller?

Hi to all my fellow Disers!! I have a trip planned for Disney in May My DD will be 2 months shy of 5 yrs old and my new lil DD will be 9 mos old when we go and this will be the first time I travel with two lil ones, my question is I have heard wonders of the Maclaren double strollers but do not wish to spend that kind of money. I have been looking into the GracoTwin IPO it seems to get good reviews if you have one please give me your input and any suggestions are also welcome. I do have one single Maclaren and one Pliko but do I really want to travel with 1 stroller each and on top of that a baby car seat seams like alot how did you all do it? you guys always give the best advice TIA
Happiest mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 06:38 PM   #2
2shortpeopleruleme
Mouseketeer

Hi! We have the Graco Duo Quattro(?) love this stroller. It is not too expensive, or too heavy (for a double). We took ours last Sept DD's were 1(almost 2) and 3. It was a life saver! We plan to take it again on our next trip. HTH!!
Nov '04 FW Cabins, Sept 9/09 SSR Villa, Dec 11-18/10 off site. 6/27-7/2/11 CSR Mommy and Daddy ONLY trip! 1/9-1/18/14 Bonnet Creek!
2shortpeopleruleme is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: