Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-2009, 09:24 PM   #61
bamagirl@hrt
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyNY View Post
But usually room only discount for Visa is matched for general public in couple days, I do not see advantages to havw this card, except it is cute.

Usually, but not always. Last year in December, we got a Disney Visa package discount that gave us free dining PLUS a room discount. I may be wrong, but I don't think it was ever made available to the general public.

We also enjoy the private Meet & Greet with the characters. There's also a 10% discount at World of Disney on purchases $50 or more. Sometimes you get offers for discounts on Disney on Ice or special movie screenings in your local area.

The reward benefits can be used at the Disney Store, DCL, Disney's Hilton Head Island Resort, and Disney's Vero Beach Resort as well.
bamagirl@hrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 02:26 PM   #62
pjacobi
DIS Veteran

Cash beats Disney Dollars

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumbershoot View Post
The rewards can be used at DLR, WDW, and disney stores (and online I believe).
My Chase rewards card send me a cash check which I deposit into my bank account. Cash can be used anywhere!

-Paul
pjacobi is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-29-2009, 03:46 PM   #63
kaffinito
Grant me the Serenity to Accept the Reservations I Cannot Change
Lock yourself in there for a few minutes and sing a happy song until the angry gerbils in your head stop stomping on your brain!

I use a National City bankcard with points. This way I don't have to ever worry about balances or interest rates, and the points are good for cash discounts on car rentals, hotel stays, etc for travel. You can also get a cute Disney character on your card if you want too.

We're using the points we have now to get a rental car to go to WDW this NYE. It won't cost us a dime after we use our discounts from our points.

kaffinito is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: