Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons > Planning our Happily Ever After
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-2011, 02:33 PM   #61
bellaminnie
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jilian View Post
I've emailed Lindsey from Il Mulino and she was very nice, she sent me menus and all sorts of other info. It looks like you can build your own menu and she sent some samples that start around $75 per person (not including alcohol). You can do it for less if you want, I think $50 per person is possible if you make some changes. I can forward you the info she sent me if you'd like, just message me your email address. We're considering il Mulino too because you can rent out the courtyard for a cocktail reception and we'll be there in 2 weeks to look around.
This is great, i sent you a pm with my email address, thanks so much! you'll have to post some pics after your visit there.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: