Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-07-2009, 07:50 AM   #1
amy-bee-0
Earning My Ears

Photopass Pre-purchase - Response from Disney

I wrote the Photopass people asking about the pre-purchase discount offer. I thought their response might be useful to others also wondering if they will be sent the offer.

"Thank you for your recent visit to DisneyPhotoPass.com.

The pre-arrival savings offer is made available through the marketing department of Disney Destinations. In order to receive this pre-purchase offer, the guest must meet the following guidelines:

-Have an upcoming reservation in a Walt Disney World Hotel booked through The Walt Disney World Travel Company

-Have their email address on file in the marketing database

-Have opted in to receive email from the Walt Disney World company

If you meet these requirements, you can expect to see this email about 10-45days prior to your arrival. Once you have received this email, you are within a safe time frame in which to make your prepurchase without worry that your promotion code/s will expire.

*Please note that this link is only available for one pre-Purchase offerand must be purchased prior to your arrival date as this directly linkedto your reservation. This link is non-transferrable. This offer will expire at 11:59 PM the day prior to your arrival date.

If you do not receive this offer, it could be because your email addressis not on file and/or permission was not granted to send marketing messages to you. Also, if you booked through a travel agent, we may not have your email address in our database. The pre-arrival savings offer is meant for guests who purchase before their trip.

If you have lost your offer, we regret that we are not able to replace or extend this invitation as this offer is not sent out by DisneyPhotoPass.com"
amy-bee-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 09:52 AM   #2
tinka-belle
DIS Veteran

I've seen in the recent package booklets, the one with the vouchers that is included with trip documents, a personalized photopass card to pre-register before your trip. These are coming with TA documents as well as others.

The page says you will receive offers during and after your vacation. Not sure what those offers are or if they include the dicount on the CD. Has anyone done this yet? What are the "offers"?
tinka-belle is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-07-2009, 12:08 PM   #3
amy-bee-0
Earning My Ears

I registered mine but haven't received anything yet (except the confirmation of the registration). I did that a few days before I sent the question above.
amy-bee-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 12:40 PM   #4
tpettie
What"s a tag and why do you want one?

me too registered but nothing yet

All Stars Movies December 2008 (First Trip)
All Stars Movies December 2009 (Return with more kids)
POR Nov 28 - Dec 05 2010 (Adult Only Trip)
ASMusic Sept 29 - Oct6 2011 (let go trip)
Sequel Trip AofA Resort Nov/Dec 2012
POP Sept 7-12 with Disney Dream 3 Night Cruise Sept 12-15
tpettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 12:42 PM   #5
bradk
She runs to get away from you.

from the definitive guide to photopass:

Quote:
Staying On Site - Guests who book a Walt Disney World vacation package should receive a special Disney's PhotoPass card included with their documents. Not to be confused with the $99.95 PhotoCD pre-purchase offer, registering this card online will allow Disney's PhotoPass to mail additional offers before and after the Disney vacation. A typical offer may be $30-$40 off of the PhotoCD for example.

bradk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
photopass

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: