Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2013, 08:41 AM   #2971
gramma4
fairyGaGa

I'm hoping you can make four autograph books for our upcoming trip. Maverick, Sedrick, Owan and Madilynn. Using all the parks and for Madilynn's using pink as a background.
This is my first request, so hoping I'm doing it right. I'm excited!,
Thanks so much
Kim J
gramma4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 01:53 PM   #2972
challenger35
Mouseketeer

I am sorry. I didn't know. Thank you.
challenger35 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-13-2013, 02:39 PM   #2973
MusicMouse
Ph.D. Finally!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gramma4 View Post
I'm hoping you can make four autograph books for our upcoming trip. Maverick, Sedrick, Owan and Madilynn. Using all the parks and for Madilynn's using pink as a background.
This is my first request, so hoping I'm doing it right. I'm excited!,
Thanks so much
Kim J
There's no wrong way to make these, so have just fun with it! Here are your covers :

Quote:
Originally Posted by challenger35 View Post
I am sorry. I didn't know. Thank you.
That's quite all right. We all tend to specialize here, because otherwise we wouldn't be able to handle all of the requests. I know that just keeping up with the autograph book stuff keeps me hopping!

The Autograph Book Thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2323160
My Photobucket Designs: http://s1019.beta.photobucket.com/us...79157098735744
MusicMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 02:51 PM   #2974
gramma4
fairyGaGa

Thank you so much. They look great. Your amazingly fast and talented
Kim j
gramma4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 03:16 PM   #2975
MusicMouse
Ph.D. Finally!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gramma4 View Post
Thank you so much. They look great. Your amazingly fast and talented
Kim j
Thank you. You happened to catch me when I was "in". Have a wonderful trip!

Old 01-13-2013, 03:22 PM   #2976
sweetmorticia
Earning My Ears

Prince Caspian?

I *think* the only page I'm missing for our autograph books is one of Prince Caspian which I can't seem to find anywhere? Any suggestions? Thanks
sweetmorticia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 03:47 PM   #2977
MusicMouse
Ph.D. Finally!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetmorticia View Post
I *think* the only page I'm missing for our autograph books is one of Prince Caspian which I can't seem to find anywhere? Any suggestions? Thanks
Prince Caspian no longer appears in DHS (he hasn't been available for meet and greets for quite a while).

Old 01-13-2013, 05:09 PM   #2978
msnc
Earning My Ears

Printing as photographs?

Hi and thanks for your patience! I've looked through all of the links in your first posting and they are wonderful. Thanks for gathering them all! If I download pages, such as yours, and send to Walgreens or similar to have them printed as photos, will they work right as 4x6 pictures? Just wondering if the "fit" is right as they are. Thanks again!
msnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 05:29 PM   #2979
MusicMouse
Ph.D. Finally!

Quote:
Originally Posted by msnc View Post
Hi and thanks for your patience! I've looked through all of the links in your first posting and they are wonderful. Thanks for gathering them all! If I download pages, such as yours, and send to Walgreens or similar to have them printed as photos, will they work right as 4x6 pictures? Just wondering if the "fit" is right as they are. Thanks again!
Yes, many people have had the cards printed as photos and then bound successfully. We all make our cards in the 4x6 ratio, so sizing shouldn't be an issue. It certainly saves on printer ink! A sharpie will write on either matte or glossy photographs without smearing.

Old 01-13-2013, 11:54 PM   #2980
msnc
Earning My Ears

Thanks again! Now, if there was just a way to download the pages faster instead of opening them one by one, downloading, saving . . . but it will be worth it in the end.
msnc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 01:49 AM   #2981
sweetmorticia
Earning My Ears

Oops I need 4x6 (and a Toy Story one if possible)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicMouse View Post
Here is your cover :
Take a deep breath - it's easier than it first appears. First, read all of post #1. Post #1 gives step by step directions and has links to the cards of various DISigners. Post #2 lists all of the characters that are currently appearing in the Parks. I update this list frequently, so don't be fooled by the date on the side. It is a current list, and if something changes, I will put the words "character update" in the title of this thread. I recommend that you make cards for each of those characters, and then add in 5 or 6 generic pages at the end in case you are fortunate enough to run into a rarely appearing character.
If you have any questions during the process, post them here and I will be happy to help. Here are your covers (I made an extra one for Brodyn just in case the pirate one was too scary for him) :
After telling you my big thanks, I JUST realized they were in 5x7 and I need 4x6 (sorry!!!).

When you get a chance, can you pretty please make the identical one as Myla's in a 4x6 and if possible Brodyn has decided he would like Woody and Buzz or a Toy Story themed one if possible If both could have 2013 in it as well that would be absolutely fabulous!

You ladies take so much time to do this for us girls who can't, and I think I speak for all of when I say how much we appreciate all of your time and effort that you put into everything helping us all on this site. Thank you
sweetmorticia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 04:50 PM   #2982
challenger35
Mouseketeer

I'm sorry. Can I get these in a 4x6? Can I also get 1 for Brock and 1 for Brodie? Thank you!
challenger35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 07:05 PM   #2983
princessmorgan
DIS Veteran

Hi,

Can I make a request for 4 different covers, all in a 4x6 size?
1)Morgan's Autograph Book-4 parks design with all the characters (white background)
2)Addison's Autograph Book-Rapunzel design
3)Sierra's Autographs-Princesses in gold dresses design
4)Brooklyn's Autographs-Princesses in front of castle (no gold dresses)

I hope this makes sense. Thank you so much!

www.theadultsideofdisney.com

Aquí se puede encontrar mis blog posts acerca de Disney en español- www.theadultsideofdisney.com/en-espanol/
princessmorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 01:25 PM   #2984
MusicMouse
Ph.D. Finally!

Quote:
Originally Posted by msnc View Post
Thanks again! Now, if there was just a way to download the pages faster instead of opening them one by one, downloading, saving . . . but it will be worth it in the end.
I know it's time-consuming, but since everyone likes to pick and choose their own designs, and since the character lineup changes every few months, we don't bundle them all together. You can always just pick half a dozen generic designs and then make mulitple copies of them - that makes the process a lot faster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetmorticia View Post
After telling you my big thanks, I JUST realized they were in 5x7 and I need 4x6 (sorry!!!).

When you get a chance, can you pretty please make the identical one as Myla's in a 4x6 and if possible Brodyn has decided he would like Woody and Buzz or a Toy Story themed one if possible If both could have 2013 in it as well that would be absolutely fabulous!

You ladies take so much time to do this for us girls who can't, and I think I speak for all of when I say how much we appreciate all of your time and effort that you put into everything helping us all on this site. Thank you
It actually doesn't matter if they are 5x7 or 4x6. It's the ratio that is important. 4x6, 5x7, and 7x9 all have the same proportions and will print correctly no matter what size you are making. The same goes for designs that have square proportions, such as 8x8, 10x10 or 12x12. I don't have a Toy Story cover, but I'm sure if you put a request out on the main Creative DISigns forum in a new thread, one of the other DISigners will make one for you.

Old 01-15-2013, 01:25 PM   #2985
popisme
Yep I'm a Disney Freak and I am Okay with that........

I was downloading some files for my next autograph book and I am missing one piece. The problem is the it is from DoNatalie and I don't think she is DISigning any more.

http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r...acter%20Meals/

I am wanting the Aurora for the Princess Storybook Breakfast.

I love the style and I have all the others downloaded sooooo

Does anyone have this one in there collection or know where I might get the missing page...

Thanks,
Mariana

DH ME DD(13) our 2 CRAZY cats Yoda(RIP) and K.C.(RIP) our 7 year old Black Lab Mix Luki our 6 year old "psycho" Weimeraner Lyric
95' off site (Never Again) 98' DxL (Honeymoon) 00' WL 01' AKL October 2004 WVL (took my daughter to Disney for the 1st time) November/December 2006 BWV (took my whole family *8 people* to Disney for the 1st time) December 2007 POP/OKW/ASM Surprise trip for Daughters Gotcha Day (Adoption day) Last minute trip with friends at BLT in October 2009 12 day trip November/December 2011 Treehouse Villa and BLT....... November 2012 Disney Magic 7 day Cruise March 2015 Disney Fantasy 7 day Cruise
popisme is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: