Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-10-2013, 11:00 PM   #2956
carms27
Earning My Ears

Autograph cover?

Hi, wondering if you could make a cover for me? Caroline's 2013 Autograph book

she loves all things princess

Thanks!!!!!!!
Carla
carms27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:00 PM   #2957
sweetmorticia
Earning My Ears

Hi All,

I'm brand spanking new here, and am in awe. Everyone is absolutely amazing so helpful, and that's coming from a lurker

I have never been to Disney and we are taking our 3 year old son and 5 year old daughter and I'm working on my first autograph book but feeling overwhelmed.

How do I know what characters to add? I found a link by i think tinadarlich for 2013 characters and it looks fantastic! I can't post it being a new user and I also found the other threads of literally hundreds and hundreds of pages. I'm afraid of putting in characters that we likely won't see, and the flip side is forgetting some of the big ones.

I'm also wondering how I would go about getting a personalized January 2013 cover? Our daughter is Myla and she Princess obsessed and our son is Brodyn and he is anything pirate, Buzz and Mickey obsessed, but I'm not sure where to even begin?

Thanks so much for any of your help
sweetmorticia is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-11-2013, 08:07 AM   #2958
wagnergirls
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicMouse View Post
Than you! Having a custom book is such a personal souvenir, and the characters have so many fun and interesting responses to them! Here are your covers :

Thank You So so so Much!! They are beautiful! Im sure my girls will absolutely love having a custom autograph book this year

wagnergirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 03:07 PM   #2959
MusicMouse
Ph.D. Finally!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carms27 View Post
Hi, wondering if you could make a cover for me? Caroline's 2013 Autograph book

she loves all things princess

Thanks!!!!!!!
Carla
Here is your cover :

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetmorticia View Post
Hi All,

I'm brand spanking new here, and am in awe. Everyone is absolutely amazing so helpful, and that's coming from a lurker

I have never been to Disney and we are taking our 3 year old son and 5 year old daughter and I'm working on my first autograph book but feeling overwhelmed.

How do I know what characters to add? I found a link by i think tinadarlich for 2013 characters and it looks fantastic! I can't post it being a new user and I also found the other threads of literally hundreds and hundreds of pages. I'm afraid of putting in characters that we likely won't see, and the flip side is forgetting some of the big ones.

I'm also wondering how I would go about getting a personalized January 2013 cover? Our daughter is Myla and she Princess obsessed and our son is Brodyn and he is anything pirate, Buzz and Mickey obsessed, but I'm not sure where to even begin?

Thanks so much for any of your help
Take a deep breath - it's easier than it first appears. First, read all of post #1. Post #1 gives step by step directions and has links to the cards of various DISigners. Post #2 lists all of the characters that are currently appearing in the Parks. I update this list frequently, so don't be fooled by the date on the side. It is a current list, and if something changes, I will put the words "character update" in the title of this thread. I recommend that you make cards for each of those characters, and then add in 5 or 6 generic pages at the end in case you are fortunate enough to run into a rarely appearing character.
If you have any questions during the process, post them here and I will be happy to help. Here are your covers (I made an extra one for Brodyn just in case the pirate one was too scary for him) :

The Autograph Book Thread: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2323160
My Photobucket Designs: http://s1019.beta.photobucket.com/us...79157098735744
MusicMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 03:27 PM   #2960
newbie2013
Mouseketeer

Hi music mouse

I am hoping that you are able to make a cover for me please - we just got home and I am going to put the autograph pages together with the pics we took!
I would love it to say Sarah's autographs 2013 (or something like that) and if it isn't too much trouble may I see it with the princesses and he whole group?
The characters loved seeing themselves on the autograph pages - thank you everyone!!!!!!!
newbie2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 04:28 PM   #2961
challenger35
Mouseketeer

Is there anything else that I will need personalized??
challenger35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:37 PM   #2962
sweetmorticia
Earning My Ears

Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicMouse View Post
Here is your cover :

Take a deep breath - it's easier than it first appears. First, read all of post #1. Post #1 gives step by step directions and has links to the cards of various DISigners. Post #2 lists all of the characters that are currently appearing in the Parks. I update this list frequently, so don't be fooled by the date on the side. It is a current list, and if something changes, I will put the words "character update" in the title of this thread. I recommend that you make cards for each of those characters, and then add in 5 or 6 generic pages at the end in case you are fortunate enough to run into a rarely appearing character.
If you have any questions during the process, post them here and I will be happy to help. Here are your covers (I made an extra one for Brodyn just in case the pirate one was too scary for him) :
You have me watering up, thank you thank you thank you!

Last edited by sweetmorticia; 01-11-2013 at 09:21 PM.
sweetmorticia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 11:25 PM   #2963
carms27
Earning My Ears

I LOVE it! Thanks so much!!!! You are awesome. She will love it
Old 01-11-2013, 11:30 PM   #2964
carms27
Earning My Ears

Thanks MusicMouse!

I love it! thanks sooooo much! She will be so impressed and will love it too!
Old 01-12-2013, 02:33 PM   #2965
MusicMouse
Ph.D. Finally!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie2013 View Post
Hi music mouse

I am hoping that you are able to make a cover for me please - we just got home and I am going to put the autograph pages together with the pics we took!
I would love it to say Sarah's autographs 2013 (or something like that) and if it isn't too much trouble may I see it with the princesses and he whole group?
The characters loved seeing themselves on the autograph pages - thank you everyone!!!!!!!
Here you go :

Quote:
Originally Posted by challenger35 View Post
Is there anything else that I will need personalized??
That's up to you. The possibilities are seemingly endless here - dining invitations, T-shirts, journals, etc. Look through the Creative DISigns forum and see what tickles your creative side!

Old 01-12-2013, 05:30 PM   #2966
challenger35
Mouseketeer

Thank you for being so nice and responding. I will look and get back to you. Thanks again.
Old 01-12-2013, 08:34 PM   #2967
Jax1023
Mouseketeer

I would love a cover with the name Patrick with the four parks theme

Thank you!

Jax1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 09:07 PM   #2968
PebblesMom
Mouseketeer

I hope I am posting this in the right place! I have started working on autograph books for our trip and I have been so excited to find so much great work here! I have an idea that I want to do a book in the theme of the adventure book in UP. I just want a cover that looks like Ellies Adventure book. I have looked and can not find anything like that....and I thought maybe someone here would know where I could find something like that??? Thanks!!!
Old 01-12-2013, 11:17 PM   #2969
challenger35
Mouseketeer

I would love to have an 8.5x11 page with Mickey and the gang with Amanda's Disney Planner on it. Thank you so much!!
Old 01-13-2013, 08:27 AM   #2970
MusicMouse
Ph.D. Finally!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax1023 View Post
I would love a cover with the name Patrick with the four parks theme

Thank you!
Here is your cover :

Quote:
Originally Posted by PebblesMom View Post
I hope I am posting this in the right place! I have started working on autograph books for our trip and I have been so excited to find so much great work here! I have an idea that I want to do a book in the theme of the adventure book in UP. I just want a cover that looks like Ellies Adventure book. I have looked and can not find anything like that....and I thought maybe someone here would know where I could find something like that??? Thanks!!!
I can't think of anyone who has a cover like that. Put a request in a new thread on the main Creative DISigns board. I'm sure one of the DISigners will take up the challenge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by challenger35 View Post
I would love to have an 8.5x11 page with Mickey and the gang with Amanda's Disney Planner on it. Thank you so much!!
I'm sorry, but I don't do anything here except for autograph books. You will need to put out a request in a new thread on the Creative DISigns forum.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: